If you need to move your dryer, or you’re buying a home without proper ductwork, you’ll want to make sure the right pro installs your dryer vent. Read on to find out who installs dryer vents to get the job done quickly and easily.
Get matched with top dryer vent cleaning services in Batesville, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local dryer vent cleaning services.
Recent Dryer Vent Cleaning Reviews in Batesville
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingWe think that it went really well for us. It has been working great. We had to dust and vacuum everyday before they came out. We were very pleased at the service that they gave us. They were extremely polite and professional about it. We would have them back and we have recommended them to neighbors. Other people in my neighborhood have used them. We called them and they came a couple of days later. They were punctual in getting it done on time and they showed up on time. We would recommend them to anybody read less
- Bud Anderson Heating & CoolingBud Anderson Heating & Cooling was very good. We had a maintenance contract with them on the house and we use them to come out here every summer and every fall.
- The Dryer Vent Guy, LLCi now have peace of mind knowing my dryer shouldn’t start a fire. My vent is 32ft long and when he checked, had no air flow. He cleaned it and made a couples of changes that he gave me information on and price quote before doing the work. I would recommend him with high marks.
- Healthy Air DuctsWe appreciated their honesty in telling us our ducts did not need cleaned. They were very thorough and professional. I was not there but I know my wife was very impressed with their overall thoroughness, courtesy, and professionalism. I would surely use them again and recommend them to someone else.
- Courtesy Care Cleaning & RestorationThey were easy to schedule with and were able to arrive within a couple of days of my call. The day before my appointment, they called to remind me they were coming the next day. Once they arrived, they quickly assessed the access points for my dryer vent duct and explained how they were going to clean the duct (they had to clean from both ends--dryer side and outdoor access points--due to the length of the duct). They performed the cleaning and showed me what they were cleaning out as they were working. Once they were done, they put everything back as they found it and scheduled me for an automatic service reminder read less
- Healthy Air DuctsWe can't begin to express how happy we were to have done business with Tony Eliason. He runs a top notch business and you can tell from the moment he greets you that he is a man full of integrity. He and his son are extremely polite, respectful, and professional. He shows up on time, even a tad early, fully equipped to get the job done. The job was completed in a timely manner and they vacuum the rugs and floors around the air vents in the home when they are finished. At my husbands request, Tony came back the next day to seal the ducting so that our HVAC systems would run more efficiently. This coupled with the fact that our ducting is cleaned out and sealed properly, our energy efficiency has increased noticiably. We have two separate HVAC systems in our home and so that is why our cost was higher than those with one system. We would highly recommend Tony to service your home. You will not be dissapointed read less
- Healthy Air DuctsHe's provided exceptional service. He's been very up front with us and did not try to oversell us with something we did not need. His cost was very reasonable. He's a real nice guy and was on time to his appointment and acted professionally.
- ElintinatorsAmazing!!!!! He explained to me and showed me everything as he did it. I think the price is fair. He was there maybe an hour. he was very professional and he cleaned up after himself. I kind wish he was single, LOL! Hard to find someone like that. Seriously though call him and have him come out. Even if you think you dryer is running ok, if you haven't cleaned your vents you are gonna fall over when you see what he gets out of them read less
- Healthy Air DuctsInitially, I'd called a different company to have my dryer duct cleaned. However, when I was told of an additional fee to come to my area I contacted Healthy Air Ducts and left a message. Shortly after I received a call back and Tony scheduled that same day to provide the service. It was everything you would want from a company: Prompt response time, courteous, professional, got the job done in a timely way, and was reasonably priced. I also consulted Tony on getting the HVAC air ducts cleaned. I appreciated that he didn't try to "sell" me the service if it was not needed. Instead he asked questions to find out whether I needed them cleaned at this time. Being an asthma sufferer, it is great to know that when they clean the ducts they also apply a mold-resistant treatment to them to help prevent spores from traveling through the air system. I definitely plan to use Healthy Air Ducts in the future. Thanks so much for taking the time to come out our way and for the great service read less
- Healthy Air DuctsThey were prompt and very courteous. They had moved some things and neglected to put that but I won't be hugely critical about that. They were very responsive about any questions that I had. They were here when they said they would be here. They were un-intrusive as far as doing what they had to do and staying out of my way read less
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Batesville
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read lessRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done right read lessgeorgina T.
- Business Description:Drysev is Independently, Locally Owned and Family operated out of Stuttgart, Ar We will do sub-contracting, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. We requried 50% up front and rest of payment due in full upon completion of work. Sub-contracting jobs are due full within a 14 to 30 days of completion of work, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. WE DO NOT OFFER FINANCING OPTIONS ON JOBS read less
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager.. read lessRecent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:My son and I started Your Neighborhood Handyman service to help provide a needed service at an affordable price. We offer FREE estimates and references are provided.
- Business Description:Feeling extra cluttered in the house or car as if you prepared for the apocalypse and now need to rid it give us a call today!Residential house cleaning and organizing. Deep cleaning carpet shampooing and steaming. Mobile detailing deep cleaning with stain removal internal and exterior of vehicle. No job too big or too small. read less
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Financing available. (870) 932-4282. Additional fax - (870) 932-4242. Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional address - PO Box 19021, Jonesboro, AR 72402. Additional contact name - Karen Martin. Additional DBA - Air Pro Heating & Air Conditioning read lessRecent Review:We have two heating units in our house and the downstairs unit was not working. Repair USA responded to the call fairly quickly. However, while in my house, the technician called a local store looking for a part to fix my unit. He was dramatic in his exclamations regarding the price of the part. He completed his call and quoted me a price of $600 due to the cost of the part. I called A-1 Heating and Air, who also responded quickly and found the same part at a local store for less than $200. We paid them $300 for parts, labor, and honesty! I will never use Repair USA again and will not recommend them to others. <br / read lessCheryl D.
- Business Description:Air-On Heating and Cooling is owned by Aaron Halpain from Benton Arkansas. The company started in March 2011. A Trane authorized dealer. Specializing in repairs, preventive maintenance and new construction. Offering a 1 time service call of $80.00 that covers the state of Arkansas. On time meaning no matter the problem for 1 year only pay a service fee 1 time. Licensed, insured, bonded and certified. Free estimates and fast friendly service. Getting your heating and cooling system serviced ye.. read lessRecent Review:We informed provider that he could have our old AC unit. We assumed this would be done at the time a new unit was installed. However a couple of days later we noticed the unit was missing. The provider admitted he had taken it because we said that he could have the old unit. We decided that this was a mistake of communication and decided we would proceed with installing a new unit. Agreed to a price of unit. When it was installed, provider realized unit was dry and without freon. That was an additional $700. It was January so we did not need the AC, but we turned it on and heard it running so we thought we were good to go. When the weather warmed up the AC did not work. We called for a second opinion. The provider had installed a 5 ton unit on a 3.5 ton coil. The unit was freezing up. Called the provider to inform him of findings from second opinion. He wanted us to front the money for another unit because he did not have the funds or vendor credit for another one. Would rarely answer text messages or phone calls. We had to have the second opinion provider install a new unit which has cost an additional $3000. This has taken months and has been a nightmare of stress and financial burden read lessWendy B.
- Business Description:Handyman Service, Lawn Care,
- Business Description:Been in business in Hampton roads area for 10 years Providing Great work in a wide range of areas, specializing in custom Interior & Exterior painting and pressure washing, and handyman services. Our employees are drug tested and screened for clean records read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dryer vent cleaning service articles
When your dryer is leaving wet or overly hot clothing, it might be time to get your dryer vents cleaned by a professional. Learn more about this and other signs you need a dryer vent cleaning, like a hot laundry room or broken vent hood.
Don’t overlook a leaking dryer vent pipe, as it can lead to fires and other consequences. Read these DIY tips on dryer vent cleaning and learn how to clear common blockages, lint, and loose fabric. Plus, find out when to call a repair service.
Find dryer vent cleaning services in
- Cave City
- Tumbling Shoals
- Evening Shade
- Heber Springs
- Bald Knob
- Mountain View
- Greers Ferry
- Ash Flat
- Horseshoe Bend
- Calico Rock
- Rose Bud
dryer vent cleaning services in Batesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service362 Western Hills Loop
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service
- Craft Chimney Services1327 Polk 23
- Craft Chimney Services
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Barnard Plumbing & More
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Neighborhood HandymanPo box 44
- Neighborhood Handyman
- Repair USA1218 Stone St Ste 100
- Repair USA