Nicholson Heating & AC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We have specials and promos all year round. Financing is available. 15% off parts and 15% labor if you sign up for our preventive maintenance contracts. As well as never pay after hours rates again for nights and weekends. It's like having a heating and air company on retainer!...

07/17/2016

Description of Work
Had outside A/C condenser replaced with new unit. Work performed effectively and within time constraints. Satisfied with vendor workmen and materials.

10/16/2014

Called them. they set a date same day for next day at 8:30. they were here on time, accomplished the work in reasonable time. Haven't had a problem since. They also placed a follow up call to see if I was experiencing any problems

Description of Work
replaced a burnt out relay and switched out a couple of breakers

06/25/2014

It was great! Fast, friendly customer service. Cleaned up after their work. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Installed central heat and air unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review (removed member name).

06/04/2014

It went great really professional

Description of Work
Fix air conditioner unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review.

05/09/2014

They're good and knowledgeable but I think their price are high.

Description of Work
Nicholson Heating & AC provided me a heating & A/C service.

08/23/2013

Wow, where do I begin. Kudos to Nicholson Heating and AC. My needs requirements were met and exceeded. The company customer image is very tidy, clean-cut and professional looking. Crew, vehicles and equipment showed pride in their appearance. This company was the only company out of the five I interviewed who had trained and educated associates in SAVING me MONEY with ENTERGY Rebates. John Blanken...

Description of Work
Identified, evaluated and repaired water ceiling damage related to AC unit. Educated me on factors to decrease my utility bills and receive maximum comfort. Installed ceiling insulation Insulated bare pipes Evaluated and Insulated floor and wall air leaks Designed improved attic ventilation Designed and installed exterior HVAC insulation and custom made two-story metal covering to hide ugly pipes

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,energy audit

Thanks [member name removed] for such a wonderful post! From John Nicholson

04/02/2013

Because of the work that Nicholson did for me I was able to receive a rebate from the local energy company. Nicholson has been very responsive during the whole process, from installation to the follow-up inspections. They were prompt and efficient. They cleaned everything up after they were done working and were very professional throughout the job.

Description of Work
They replaced my A/C Unit and the duct work in the attic. They also topped off the insulation and made sure that everything was sealed properly.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [removed member's name] !

07/25/2012

I called my home warranty company and someone from Nicholson Heating and Air called me to confirm that I needed services. She then gave me a time when they would be out to my house. The service guy arrived and took care of the problem with any problems, he was very knowledgeable and knew just what to do.

Description of Work
This Company replaced my old unit seven years ago, and I've been using them every since for maintenance and services. I would recommend this company.I use them when my unit outside would not run I use them when my dog chewed the wires on the outside unitI used the for cleaning and maintenance I used them when my thermostat failed.

02/15/2012

Really appreciate the fast and dependable service from this company. Thank you Nicholson Htg & AC for always coming through for us!

Description of Work
Woke up at 03:00 this morning to the smell of burning wires. The smell was strongest at the furnace so we turned it off and called Nicholson Htg & AC first thing this morning. Thankfully the technician came out this afternoon and replaced a bad capacitor.

11/09/2011

The service was covered under my home warranty. They were there when they said they would be. They were here at noon, did their job and left. They had very good knowledge and they cleaned up. Their price is comparable to anybody else.

Description of Work
Nicholson & Mize Heating & Air Conditioning completely rebuilt one of my air conditioners.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Commercial and residential equipment, tune-up maintenance agreements, duct-work, new equipment & attic insulation. Sales and service of home standby generators.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available