HD Diagnostic Electronics - TV Repair

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2014

We Repair TV, iPhones, Cellphone unlocking/jail breaking, Tablets, Appliances, VHS tapes to DVDs & More. (870) 329-0242...

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

03/06/2017

It was good. I had no problems. They did a good job and I was happy with the service.

Description of Work
They did electronic repair on a flat screen TV.

Category tv repair

02/28/2017

The job was done well and didn?t take long to complete. They came out and picked up my TV, repaired it and returned it quickly. I was pleased with their service. I would use them again and recommend them. They also gave me a good warranty on their work.

Description of Work
TV Repair Service

Category tv repair

We diagnose electronic problems.

We do no sell appliances.