Sideco Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2006

Started in 1985, Sideco has over 5000 customers. We are a James Hardie Elite Preferred contractor and we pride ourselves on the work we do as well as providing the best customer experience possible. We are very proud of our employee installation teams ( we do not use sub-contractors). We also specialize in Marvin windows and doors and timber tech composite decking. For best possible results, call us for a complete home exterior evaluation....

Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services

At Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 14+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Color Plus Painting & Remodeling

Color Plus is a fully licensed and insured family oriented remodeling company dedicated to providing high quality work at a reasonable price. No job too big or too small. Give us a call today for a free estimate

Offers by Color Plus Painting & Remodeling on Angi
3 Brothers Painting

11/15/2016

Would not recommend since no estimate or phone call saying he did not want the job.

Description of Work
None never came back with estimate

Category decks,replacement windows

09/06/2016

I first contacted Sideco because they were the only ones listed in North Little Rock. I didn't bother to check with any other company because the owner was able to convince me why his product was the best. They don't just cover with siding; they remove all the wood, insulate and replace the wood with fiber cement siding. The job took five days, which was the estimate. They did everything agreed to...

Description of Work
I have a brick house, but the eaves, front and back porch and area around the garage are wood. I want this covered with siding and also wanted gutters installed and my screens replaced.

Category decks,siding,replacement windows,house painters

02/24/2016

The siding on my home was old and in need of repair and painting. I also had extensive water damage in two sections. I got three estimates. The Sideco estimate was much higher than the family owned company that I have seen on TV. My wife had secured the bids so I hadn't spoken with any of the companies. Jimmy Russell, the owner of Sideco, returned and explained how the water damage would be repair...

Description of Work
Sideco Inc. repaired extensive water damage to my home, replaced windows and installed new James Hardie siding. They also removed my old, rotting deck and built a new, larger deck.

Category decks,siding,water damage restoration,replacement windows,house painters

02/24/2016

They were very skilled, professional, and aimed to please. They were also personable and friendly. All the different crews worked well together. I highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Installed new siding, windows, two small decks and a screened porch.

Category decks,siding,replacement windows,patios

09/14/2015

Description of Work
Excellent job done in a timely manner. Complete cleanup each day. Came back to finish up minor details. I was completely satisfied.

Category replacement windows

Siding & Accessories, Bays, Bows & Geometrics, Tru Guard Rain Ware System, Windows, Patio Doors, Garden Windows, Windows & Doors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing