Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup

Founded 1935 • With Angi since July 2006

3.9

Roto-Rooter offers commercial & residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed & insured & handle everything from water lines to toilet & shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced & professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you....

Ray Lusk Plumbing Co

OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen Gallery Re-modelers, Ray Lusk Sprinklers. Additional phone 501-664-0940.

MC square plumbing repair

Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business thanks and God bless!

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

06/07/2017

It went well.

Description of Work
drain cleaning

02/03/2016

I always use Jason from roto rooter. He is knowledgeable and punctual. He has been very fair with pricing and does a very good job. He had given me an estimate a 7-8 months ago and when I had the money he came out and went right to work. after he did the job he gave me an estimate on another job in the house. I will always call Jason at roto rooter.

Description of Work
replaced 28 feet of drain pipe under my house.

Category plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning

12/17/2015

Plumbing problems are always traumatic, but this company is great to deal with. They might cost a bit more, but worth it. The technician (Jon) was wonderful.

Description of Work
Unstopped main line (tree roots)

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

08/30/2011

was not satisfactory at all, did not do what explained on front end.

Description of Work
called out to look at drain problem in sewer and bathroon sink drain. was told they would use a camera to send thru the drains to find the problem. came out as expected on time, ran a cleaning hose thru sewer line from house to street, supposedly cleaning the line. ask about camera deal and was told did not need to do as the problem was fixed. charge 600 for service, 10.68 parts, 60 for pipe shield?, 8 for fuel?, 11 95 for misc. Looked like I was taken to the cleaners. Bottom line, get more than 1 estimate and demand they do what they explained would do on front end. Drain problems still exists.

Category drain cleaning

02/04/2011

The kid who came to work in my yard absolutely knew what he was doing. He was very, very good and I felt he was honest. I will call them again because of that. They did everything perfectly. It was a very good experience with very good people. I have recommended them. I have never had to do anything like this before. He was really responsive.

Description of Work
I used Roto-Rooter Plumbing because some piping in my yard collapsed and they replaced the outside pipe.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

08/03/2010

Roto Rooter guy came out and said it would cost me 190.00 to clean out my sewer drain pipe to the city line. I was shocked at that price. Then he said well, I guess I could do it for 120.00. What the heck!! I felt like he was trying to rip me off having two different prices that far apart. I made the mistake of paying up front with a credit card. He tried and tried to clean it out for an hour or so. Then he said he could not do it because there were roots in the line that his rooter could not clear. He did not clean out the line but I still had to pay for him trying. PS: US rooter in the past only charged 75.00 for a clean out that worked. Beware, never pay them before the job is done.

Description of Work
clean out my drain from the house to the city sewer.

10/30/2008

They showed up on time and did a good job. It doesn't matter if it's the weekend or a really inconvenient time, they come. We use them at least once a year.

Description of Work
They cleaned out the drain, cut through roots in the line.

07/31/2008

They were very expensive, and when they cleared the blockage it became re-blocked a few days later, they also claimed that I had to have my sewage line dug up in my back yard to fix anything further and that would cost me 5,000 dollars, but when I talked to other plumbing companies they said that might not even be necessary.

Description of Work
They came cleared a blockage in the main sewage drain.

Category drain cleaning

08/31/2006

They were here the same day that I called them. The plumber was very nice. The problem was taken care of, and we have had no more problems since. I would highly recommend them to others. I was very pleased with the service done by root Rooter Plumbing.

Description of Work
Roto Rooter Plumbing unclogged the drain that goes under the house. They replaced the back up drain and some of the plumbing under the house.

08/31/2006

I absolutely would never hire that company again. First of all one of the guys was actually sarcastic with me when I asked if they were going to make sure the yard looked as close to the way it was as possible. I told the boss I did not even want that guy back. Well anyway, they ended up digging my front yard up so bad, it took us forever after they were done to get it back to even half normal. It did not really take them that long to get the job done, and they even had to come back because one of the lines actually sprung a leak. They did not even clean up their mess, and they left before I knew it, and I had to clean up their mess. I will never hire them again.

Description of Work
We hired Roto Rooter to put in 2 new sewer lines under the ground in our front yard.

Category plumbing

Residential & commercial plumbing, drain cleaning including sewers & drains, faucets, sinks, toilets, showers & tubs, waterlines, pipework, water heaters, septic tanks & video camera line inspection.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available