Pella Windows and Doors

With Angi since July 2006

SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR 8740 Maumelle Boulevard, Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM; *BENTONVILLE, AR 1003 SE 14th Street Suite 19, Mon-Fri 8:30AM-4:30PM, Sat-Sun (By Appointment); *SRINGFIELD, MO 448 West Battlefield, Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM...

Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

NATURAL STATE WINDOWS LLC

We Specialize in Residentual Window Renovations. We care about the fine details! Let us be your first and last window renovation company. Veteran owned, So if you are a Veteran, Police, Nurse or work with the public ask about your 10% discount. Please Contact us for your Free in home window consultation and estimate Today!

Frazier Construction

Specializing in DECKS AND PORCHES, DOORS, WINDOWS AND GENERAL REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/20/2013

They kept asking irrelevant questions. I ended up hanging up on them because I just wanted an estimate.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate.

Category replacement windows

We have received your review and have forwarded it along to our Corporate Customer Service department. If you have further questions, please call, 866-884-0729. Thank you for your feedback. Best regards, Wendy, Pella Community Manager

08/13/2013

We didn't use them mainly because it was $25,000.00. The process was great. He was very professional. Our house is so unique that only their most expensive line would work here and $25,000.00 to replace the door is just a little more than we could really justify spending. We have French doors along the back of the house that are all starting to rot because they are interior doors rather than exter...

Description of Work
I did get a quote from Pella Window Store for a door replacement.

Category doors

10/19/2011

The door is excellent and we were very pleased with their workmanship. Our only gripe with Pella is that when they put in this door for us we told them we wanted to do other projects but they never got back to us to give us a quote on the other work we did. So they missed out on a $30,000 project. I will not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Pella Window to install a sliding glass door.

Category doors

09/09/2011

They are excellent. They had replaced some windows and doors for me in the past. I was happy with their work so went back to them. I love my windows and doors. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had new windows put in by Pella Window Store in February or March. They replaced all the windows along the back of my house and the doors in my patio.

Category decks,replacement windows,doors

06/30/2011

I went into this Pella store and was not greeted promplty. So I took a self-tour of the store after which a secretary finally asked if she could help. After a little discussion with her, she sent me to an office to talk to a salesman. I made an appointment to get measurements of my windows (which I intended to replace). A different salesman showed up for the measurements. When the salesman came to...

Description of Work
All I received from the store was an estimate, which was around $12,000.00. This was to replace 4 single double-hung windows and 3 double double-windows, which is basically 10 windows total. The Pella store did no work for me due to their complete indifference to me as a customer.

Category replacement windows

06/09/2011

i explained story in the previous section

Description of Work
i called for estimates on windows. Never had my call returned, then i called a friend that was a builder to call, they came and never got back again to me, I think they did not need my business. If the country is having a economical problem then you would think they would want the business. I called Marvin windows, they came, gave and estimate and did work i was very happy

07/03/2010

They were very accomodating to my schedule, and even were able to reschedule to an earlier date on short notice when my work schedule changed (the windows had already been ordered and were in the store). I did not get estimates from other companies, so I can't say whether the price was comparable to what other companies would charge. I wanted fiberglass frames (not wood or aluminum) and Pella was the only company I found that had the bronze color for both interior and exterior finish. Also, a few friends and coworkers had used Pella and been pleased with the experience. I'd been putting off this project because I thought it would be disruptive, so I was surprised at how smoothly everything went - our house is "shoeless" and they had no difficulty with that; the team leader generally worked inside (with assistance inside as needed) and the rest of the crew did the outside work. They were extremely neat and careful, attentive to detail, and I had complete confidence in their experience and ability. I also appreciated that they were willing to share information and explain things to me when I asked. The finished windows are just terrific - quieter, with no draft, easy to clean, and really attractive - the way they finished the inside with matching coved trim looks perfect; it looks like part of the window. I would definitely recommend them to anyone; it's hard to imagine any way they could have been better.

Description of Work
Replace 11 old aluminum windows with fiberglass windows.

06/17/2010

Is quote was in the ballpark, a little on the nice side. If he had been a little nicer, then he could of been in the running. I felt like he didn't really want to deal with a women.

Description of Work
They gave us a quote for putting in some windows.

02/11/2010

I was not impressed with them. He came on time, and the estimate was fine. I had someone else who came in and gave me a better presentation and as good a price.

Description of Work
I used Pella Window Store. He came out for an estimate last week.

01/05/2010

Definitely the priciest of all the companies, but other companies don't even offer anything comparable to the Designer series (the bulk of my order). The windows are all high-quality, the Designer series is absolutely gorgeous and when installed they take pain to ensure they trim it out correctly with molding. The in-pane blinds make a world of difference. Really a one-of-a-kind product. The installation crew was outstanding, quick, efficient, friendly, and of course performed the work with professional quality. They were even able to bury speaker wires that I had running across the room (drove me crazy) when they installed the door.

Description of Work
Replaced an 80" by 144" three-section windows/sliding glass door with Designer series. Replaced 5 windows with Encompass series windows of differing sizes.

Category window installer","door installer

The Pella Promise is our commitment to help you find the right windows and doors for your home and budget. Provide a no-mess, no-guess installation day. And back your project with our exclusive Total Care Guarantee. We’ll make your replacement project easy. That’s our promise.