Pella Windows and Doors

With Angi since July 2006

8740 Maumelle Boulevard

North Little Rock, AR 72113

SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR 8740 Maumelle Boulevard, Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM; *BENTONVILLE, AR 1003 SE 14th Street Suite 19, Mon-Fri 8:30AM-4:30PM, Sat-Sun (By Appointment); *SRINGFIELD, MO 448 West Battlefield, Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM

04/10/2015

Richard F.

Description of Work
Replaced broken glass in awning window.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear your experience with our team was positive from start to finish. Thanks again for choosing energy-efficient Pella products. Kind regards, Pella Community Team

12/18/2014

BEN F.

Description of Work
All new casement windows and storm doors. Excellent sales & installation people. Most professional I have ever encountered.

10/08/2014

Sharon P.

Description of Work
I used Pella in Springfield, Missouri. The were fantastic.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate and value your feedback. Thanks again for choosing Pella products! Kind regards, Pella Community Team

10/08/2014

Richard F.

Description of Work
The actual installer was from the Pella store in Springfield, Missouri. I think the district office is out of Little Rock, Arkansas. I had two awning windows and two casement windows installed during this final install of four windows. I also had all of the windows stained and finished due to the location of the awning windows. The awning windows were high up on the house as we have a walkout basement. This pricing include installation, taxes, aluminum cladding, clad brick mold and hauling off the old windows. I have replaced, over the last 7-8 years, all of my original installed windows. The original windows were installed when we built our home in 1987. These windows were double pane lowE, but were non-clad wood windows. Have used double pane, low-E wood clad Proline and triple pane, Designer low-E clad wood windows depending on the size of the old windows. Also had a large picture stationary triple pane window installed in the front of the house with side casements. Any issues with any window have been handled in a timely manner. Pella windows have improved energy loss and have quieted outside noise. Also had a double steel Pella door installed on my basement shop. Would recommend Pella windows.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your great review and for sharing the details of your experience! We appreciate and value your feedback. Thanks again for choosing Pella products. Kind regards, Pella Community Team

09/20/2013

Tammy W.

They kept asking irrelevant questions. I ended up hanging up on them because I just wanted an estimate.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate.

Category replacement windows

We have received your review and have forwarded it along to our Corporate Customer Service department. If you have further questions, please call, 866-884-0729. Thank you for your feedback. Best regards, Wendy, Pella Community Manager

08/13/2013

Lisa W.

We didn't use them mainly because it was $25,000.00. The process was great. He was very professional. Our house is so unique that only their most expensive line would work here and $25,000.00 to replace the door is just a little more than we could really justify spending. We have French doors along the back of the house that are all starting to rot because they are interior doors rather than exterior doors. He was very punctual and professional. They sent us the quote by e-mail. They were great. He was very attentive to the details of the project.

Description of Work
I did get a quote from Pella Window Store for a door replacement.

11/12/2012

Matthew O.

See above

Description of Work
Got estimate to replace 21 windows in my 1970's era house. Windows seemed of good quality with non-pushy home consultation. Didn't end up using because I wanted to see if I'd stay in the house a few more years to make the investment worthwhile.

10/19/2011

Paul M.

The door is excellent and we were very pleased with their workmanship. Our only gripe with Pella is that when they put in this door for us we told them we wanted to do other projects but they never got back to us to give us a quote on the other work we did. So they missed out on a $30,000 project. I will not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Pella Window to install a sliding glass door.

09/09/2011

Pat V.

They are excellent. They had replaced some windows and doors for me in the past. I was happy with their work so went back to them. I love my windows and doors. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had new windows put in by Pella Window Store in February or March. They replaced all the windows along the back of my house and the doors in my patio.

Category decks, replacement windows, doors

06/30/2011

David C.

I went into this Pella store and was not greeted promplty. So I took a self-tour of the store after which a secretary finally asked if she could help. After a little discussion with her, she sent me to an office to talk to a salesman. I made an appointment to get measurements of my windows (which I intended to replace). A different salesman showed up for the measurements. When the salesman came to our home, he measured and figured what the cost would be for the windows which I had selected. However, the store's hours are Mon-Fri 9 to 5 and the saleman keeps the same hours. Unfortunately, my wife also works those same hours and could not get into their showroom to see the windows. Her ability to view windows was an absolute necessity. I made numerous calls to the salesman and to the store to try to get someone to open the store on a Saturday for 30-45 minutes so that she could look at the windows. After about 7 or 8 calls the owner of the store called and said he would bring some samples by our home since he lived close to us. He did bring the samples, but they were not anything like the store models I had seen. Finally I just took the samples back to the store and left them and there was no further contact between the Pella store and me. If service before the sale is any indication of performance, then this store certainly rates very low in my opinion.

Description of Work
All I received from the store was an estimate, which was around $12,000.00. This was to replace 4 single double-hung windows and 3 double double-windows, which is basically 10 windows total. The Pella store did no work for me due to their complete indifference to me as a customer.

06/09/2011

Lisa C.

i explained story in the previous section

Description of Work
i called for estimates on windows. Never had my call returned, then i called a friend that was a builder to call, they came and never got back again to me, I think they did not need my business. If the country is having a economical problem then you would think they would want the business. I called Marvin windows, they came, gave and estimate and did work i was very happy

07/03/2010

diane H.

They were very accomodating to my schedule, and even were able to reschedule to an earlier date on short notice when my work schedule changed (the windows had already been ordered and were in the store). I did not get estimates from other companies, so I can't say whether the price was comparable to what other companies would charge. I wanted fiberglass frames (not wood or aluminum) and Pella was the only company I found that had the bronze color for both interior and exterior finish. Also, a few friends and coworkers had used Pella and been pleased with the experience. I'd been putting off this project because I thought it would be disruptive, so I was surprised at how smoothly everything went - our house is "shoeless" and they had no difficulty with that; the team leader generally worked inside (with assistance inside as needed) and the rest of the crew did the outside work. They were extremely neat and careful, attentive to detail, and I had complete confidence in their experience and ability. I also appreciated that they were willing to share information and explain things to me when I asked. The finished windows are just terrific - quieter, with no draft, easy to clean, and really attractive - the way they finished the inside with matching coved trim looks perfect; it looks like part of the window. I would definitely recommend them to anyone; it's hard to imagine any way they could have been better.

Description of Work
Replace 11 old aluminum windows with fiberglass windows.

06/17/2010

EDIE E.

Is quote was in the ballpark, a little on the nice side. If he had been a little nicer, then he could of been in the running. I felt like he didn't really want to deal with a women.

Description of Work
They gave us a quote for putting in some windows.

02/11/2010

Joanna L.

I was not impressed with them. He came on time, and the estimate was fine. I had someone else who came in and gave me a better presentation and as good a price.

Description of Work
I used Pella Window Store. He came out for an estimate last week.

01/05/2010

Philip W.

Definitely the priciest of all the companies, but other companies don't even offer anything comparable to the Designer series (the bulk of my order). The windows are all high-quality, the Designer series is absolutely gorgeous and when installed they take pain to ensure they trim it out correctly with molding. The in-pane blinds make a world of difference. Really a one-of-a-kind product. The installation crew was outstanding, quick, efficient, friendly, and of course performed the work with professional quality. They were even able to bury speaker wires that I had running across the room (drove me crazy) when they installed the door.

Description of Work
Replaced an 80" by 144" three-section windows/sliding glass door with Designer series. Replaced 5 windows with Encompass series windows of differing sizes.

10/09/2009

DENNIS C.

They made it easy for me, they were clean and professional. The doors were special-made and I also got some nice brass storm doors so the wood doesn't age as quickly. I did not have a lot of bids come in on this project, but we really liked the products they had in their showroom. They price is higher than other places, but I think the quality of the craftsmanship and the overall product line is a lot nicer.

Description of Work
Pella replaced my front doors and put in glass. They just took the old door out and put in a new one. There are actually two doors but one is a fake front.

10/30/2008

Julia T.

They were prompt and friendly. We decided to go with another window company, but would consider doing business with them.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate.

06/23/2008

roberta M.

They did a really good job. All of the windows were all custom ordered.

Description of Work
They replaced all of the storm windows and single-paned windows in our house with double-paned windows. This was a very big job.

04/30/2007

RUTH A.

This company showed up late to the appointment and the sales representative just did not get along with me. The cost with this company was also over double what 3 other companies quoted me for the exact same size windows and name brand.

Description of Work
I had them give me an estimate on installing 4 new windows in my home, which would have involved removing the existing windows as well. The windows sizes were 25 x 36.

04/30/2007

JOHN M.

I checked out prices competitively and it turned out that Pella was the lowest. They did a fantastic job. They were really nice people and the job went super. It was really fun to watch them work. I hope I never have to hire them again, but, I definitely would.

Description of Work
I had about 17 windows replaced and the front door unit replaced in my 2500 square foot, single story home by Pella. All windows varied in size.

10/15/2006

SUSAN M.

We got an estimate that was a little more than I expected it would be. But after looking at other places, I'm glad I went with this company. The windows are better quality and so easy to clean. I love them. The work was done in about 2-1/2 days. I thought that was pretty good because it rained half a day during that time frame.

Description of Work
We had all our windows replaced. I forget how many we have.

09/14/2006

MIKE L.

This company tore out all the windows within three days. I would give this company an A+ if I could. They are excellent. They are the most efficient company that I have ever seen or used. I would defiantly recommend them to anyone who is need of the service. They do a great job and they are very reliable and friendly.

Description of Work
We needed all new windows through out basically the whole house. I am not sure exactly how many windows there are but there is a ton. They tore out all of the old windows and removed them for the garbage.

07/28/2006

I would definitely recommend them. We were very pleased with how well the sun room turned out. They just did great quality work. It was really impressive how wonderfully they were able to construct the sun room over our old patio. They left no mess and gave us exactly what we wanted.

Description of Work
They put a sunroom on top of our existing 20 square foot patio, and connected it to the existing roof that was in place. It was all glass and they did all of the wiring, electric and installed two sliding doors.

Category replacement windows, doors, sunrooms

Commercial Repair Services

Commercial repair services is a company that provides for residential and commercial remodels, repairs, and maintenance services. We also do handyman jobs as well as turnkey remodels or restorations. Decks are one of our specialties as well as Room Addition and Carport/Garage conversions. Get in touch with us today for a free estimate on your project!

Award 2022
    Custom Decks and Fencing LLC

We are a full service deck and fence company. From design through installation we try to make the process easy on the customer. We build new ones and repair old ones.

Award 2022
    Frazier Construction

We have 45+ years of experience. Specializing in DECKS AND PORCHES, DOORS, AND WINDOWS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

The Pella Promise is our commitment to help you find the right windows and doors for your home and budget. Provide a no-mess, no-guess installation day. And back your project with our exclusive Total Care Guarantee. We’ll make your replacement project easy. That’s our promise.