Natural State Horticare

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2014

4135 Crystal Hill Rd

North Little Rock, AR 72118

Organic based lawn care that gets results at a great price. Weeds? No problem. Poor Soil? No problem. We have a program to suit any level of expectation or budget. Our programs always center around building healthy soil. The introduction of soil improving microbes and the amplification of

10/07/2016

Janet S.

They came out to inspect the property on August 11th 2016, agreed to work on a design and promised to get back with me, although not immediately. After not hearing for almost two months I called them. The person to whom I spoke explained that they "dropped the ball" due to a "communication problem". They thought they had already contacted me to let me know they were too busy to do the job, which was too big of a project for them to handle. They recommended another company: "Lawn Releaf". The two guys who came out arrived when they said they would. They were pleasant and courteous but their failure to communicate with me and let me know that they did not have time to do the job is disappointing - especially after all the positive reviews I had read on Angies List - and unprofessional.

Description of Work
I needed a natural landscaping design (and implementation). I live on 5 acres and needed additional landscaping for an area of about 1 acre immediately around my home and pool.

10/02/2016

Cindy E.

Great workers with even better results.

Description of Work
Work was done on my steep front yard and a front flower bed several months ago. The work was done EARLY and my yard looks great. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

04/27/2016

Roger H.

Description of Work
I find them great for chronic conditions. Their business is set up for dealing with chronic conditions. Friendly atmosphere, caring docs, educational seminars,very efficient.

04/04/2016

Andy J.

Andrew and Kyle did an excellent job. The design was excellent and they were more than happy to work in a few things I recommended. Their pricing was far and comparable to several other bids

Description of Work
Turn key job from design and installation which included 8" cut rock retaining wall, rock edging, shrubs, mulch, etc

04/02/2016

Angela A.

I couldn't be happier with Natural State Horticare. The work they did has solved our horrible muddy carport issue and has kept our backyard a place we are proud of! Our dog had destroyed any trace of grass and had dug several holes--it was a muddy wreck. Then he would bring the dirt and mud in on his paws. Andrew and Kyle went above and beyond, adding a seating area in the back yard with some leftover stones, as well cleaning up the area where we park the trash cans to make it more functional and visually pleasing. They are so professional and friendly! We're having them landscape the front yard this spring!

Description of Work
Hardscaping in the backyard that provided a mud free area for our dog and a lovely outdoor eating area for our family. They also fixed a horrible drainage (mud) problem we had in our carport by creating a dry creek along the carport, surrounded by low maintenance beds of mondo grass.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

12/08/2015

Judy B.

Description of Work
This is the approximate amount I paid for a year of certified, organic lawn fertilization, for my size property. They performed all work as agreed, were on time, and professional. I will definitely re-contract, this spring.

Billy D.

Description of Work
Things have been excellent with them. They provide landscaping, lawn & yard work and organic lawn fertilization for us. They provide the service weekly and consult with us when things need to be done.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

Caroline S.

Description of Work
They handle my organic lawn fertilization. I am very pleased with them. They’ve done a really good job for me.

Laura F.

Description of Work
They have provided organic care of our shrubs and perennials at two homes. They just set up a compost system that I am delighted with at my new home and will be setting up a permaculture system for me. They’re very organized, innovative and delightful to work with and are really well connected in the community.

Misty T.

Description of Work
I found them online and Andrew spent over an hour speaking with me. They provide organic lawn fertilization for us. Working with them has been wonderful.

Libby B.

Description of Work
They provide our landscaping, lawn and yard and fertilization work. Working with them has been great.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

Erin B.

Description of Work
They have provided lawn care and lawn fertilization treatments. They come weekly for us.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

Drew M.

Description of Work
They provide lawn fertilization for us. They are a great lawn service and are very dependable and show up when they say they’re going to show up. We have seen significant results in the seven months we have used their service.

Lynn B.

Description of Work
They remodeled my yard, providing the landscape design, landscaping work including mulch, raised vegetable beds, flower beds, a flagstone walkway and now they provide the maintenance and lawn fertilization, leaf removal etc. They have also planted trees and shrubs for me and have provided trimming and pruning for me. One thing that I like is that they are educated in botany and landscaping and that they keep up with knowledge for planting, organic gardening etc. by taking continuing education classes such as with conferences, etc. They provide weekly service for us.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, tree service, hardscaping

06/11/2014

Denise A.

Kyle and Andrew have managed to increase the beauty of our yard. Our lawn was very overgrown. They have taken the time and energy to trim and sculpt our yard to where it will be much more manageable in the future as well as preserve the beauty of the older bushes and shrubs. They have provided organic fertilizers which are very safe for my dogs as well as my two small children. Slowly but surely they are helping us get our lawn back the way it should be. Healthy and beautiful!

Description of Work
Kyle and Andrew provide all of our outdoor lawn care. They mow and clean leaves/sticks and aerate lawn. Also included in the price is organic fertilizers. They are very passionate about what they do and take the time to do it right. Our lawn was very overgrown and in desperate need of TLC. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how well they have trimmed and sculpted to help preserve our existing bushes and shrubs.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment