Natural State Horticare

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2014

Organic based lawn care that gets results at a great price. Weeds? No problem. Poor Soil? No problem. We have a program to suit any level of expectation or budget. Our programs always center around building healthy soil. The introduction of soil improving microbes and the amplification of indigenous microbes increases nutrient availability and absorption over an extended period of time. Healthy organic soil stabilizes pH, increase the photosynthetic capacity, enhance root systems and increases resistance to environmental stress such as heat, cold, drought and foot traffic....

Lawn Bros

We specialize in all phases of lawn maintenance, routine mowing services, mulch spreading, yard clean ups, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Bryant Family Landscape Escapes

For the quickest response please call Garry at (501) 516-1439 and mention Angie's List! Garry Bryant started landscaping in his early 20s, after serving in the U.S. Air Force. He started his business under the name of Garry's Lawn Care, and over the years, he has expanded his services, specializing in all landscape needs, and yard maintenance. Now, as Bryant Family Landscape Escapes, Garry's son, Matt, has joined the business. They work hard to cover most of the central Arkansas area and have earned nearly 40 "A" reviews on Angie's List. They look forward to creating your escape! Ask about our Fall Clean-Ups! CALL Garry at 501-516-1439 TODAY! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bryant-Family-Landscape-Escapes-288774018612145/

Dylan Tree Services

10/07/2016

They came out to inspect the property on August 11th 2016, agreed to work on a design and promised to get back with me, although not immediately. After not hearing for almost two months I called them. The person to whom I spoke explained that they "dropped the ball" due to a "communication problem". They thought they had already contacted me to let me know they were too busy to do the job, which w...

Description of Work
I needed a natural landscaping design (and implementation). I live on 5 acres and needed additional landscaping for an area of about 1 acre immediately around my home and pool.

10/02/2016

Great workers with even better results.

Description of Work
Work was done on my steep front yard and a front flower bed several months ago. The work was done EARLY and my yard looks great. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

04/27/2016

Description of Work
I find them great for chronic conditions. Their business is set up for dealing with chronic conditions. Friendly atmosphere, caring docs, educational seminars,very efficient.

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

04/04/2016

Andrew and Kyle did an excellent job. The design was excellent and they were more than happy to work in a few things I recommended. Their pricing was far and comparable to several other bids

Description of Work
Turn key job from design and installation which included 8" cut rock retaining wall, rock edging, shrubs, mulch, etc

04/02/2016

I couldn't be happier with Natural State Horticare. The work they did has solved our horrible muddy carport issue and has kept our backyard a place we are proud of! Our dog had destroyed any trace of grass and had dug several holes--it was a muddy wreck. Then he would bring the dirt and mud in on his paws. Andrew and Kyle went above and beyond, adding a seating area in the back yard with some left...

Description of Work
Hardscaping in the backyard that provided a mud free area for our dog and a lovely outdoor eating area for our family. They also fixed a horrible drainage (mud) problem we had in our carport by creating a dry creek along the carport, surrounded by low maintenance beds of mondo grass.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Organic Fertilization, Weed Control, Disease Control, & Pest Control for Lawns and Landscaped areas.

We do not currently offer mowing, trimming, landscaping or irrigation services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available