LOWES

Military Discount Available

05/03/2016

Larry C.

Description of Work

Category buying services, home improvement stores

09/04/2014

Rhonda A.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, home improvement stores

07/08/2013

Patricia B.

Have applied all the information I have available at this time. Have not received any negative comments from other people regarding this company.

Description of Work
There have been no recent services requested and provided by this provider. I will say that their service was very good and we have had no negative results of the services provided. I would recommend them again.

Category appliance repair, replacement windows, woodworking, doors, home improvement stores

06/05/2013

william R.

The service was good. The contractors they hired did not do what we had agreed to at fires. I got a hold of Lowe's and they took care of it right away. They worked with the contractors. Overall, the service was good.

Description of Work
They laid down tile and hardwood.

10/15/2010

Ronald D.

Great job! I bought a storm door at Lowes for $298 and paid the extra $97 to have it delivered and installed. Lowes called the next morning and set up an install date for early the next week. The installer showed up on time even though it had been raining pretty hard. Luckily the rain quit shortly after he arrived and he was really nice and professional and had the door installed within a couple of hours. It looks reeeeally good! Thanks!!

Description of Work
Installed a storm door.

01/29/2009

MICHAEL J.

They usually have everything that we need. The staff is friendly and helpful. The only thing I don't like about them is their prices are higher than other places. They take any exchanges. I've never had a problem. We will continue to shop at Lowes in the future.

Description of Work
If we ever need household stuff, this is usually where we go.

Category home improvement stores

11/26/2008

Sharon P.

We went to them to get some shutters and said that it would be hard for them to get because it was so close to the holidays. They called and apologized for it being so late. When they did get them in they came out a few days earlier than expected. It was a very good experience.

Description of Work
We bought some new wood shutters from Lowe's and had a very good experience.

Category home improvement stores

07/22/2008

Clifton J.

They were professional and friendly. They cleaned up their mess. There was some dust left over in the eating area that had to be cleaned up by me, but overall they did a good job at limiting the spread of dust and dirt. It took one day to remove the old countertop and another to install the new countertop.

Description of Work
They installed a high definition laminate countertop and removed the old countertop.

Category countertops

07/11/2008

Carolyn S.

Lowe's was wonderful. We couldn't believe how they followed up with us and made sure we were satisfied. Their customer service is excellent. The installers were good. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
They came to our house and put in pella replacement windows for us.

09/27/2006

DARRELL W.

Excellent work and follow by Lowe's after the installation!

Description of Work
Installed a new storm door.

Braden S.

Lowes is a great place. They did a good job installing the door. I am very pleased with everything. I have nothing really to say except that I have used this company before and they have always satisfied my needs. I never complained about a single thing they have done.

Description of Work
Lowes installed a storm door for us.

09/19/2006

Lowe s is a great company. We use them for many of our home improvement needs. We are always pleased with their services. They were here on time and worked efficiently to install the door. We have always been happy with them. The staff and service workers are professional. They are a fair company.

Description of Work
Lowe s installed a new storm door on the back of our home.

MARTHA B.

Lowes sent AAA Services out to repair the refrigerator and they didn t show up for two weeks. They were very rude and they had no idea what was wrong. They never fixed the problem and they never came back out after we called them.

Description of Work
They replaced the computer board in my refrigerator.

Category appliance repair

09/19/2006

This guy that replaced the windows was fantastic. I don t think there was anything this guy did not know about window installations. He was very methodical in his ways. By that, I mean he did everything one step at a time and he would tell us exactly what he was doing every step of the way. If my son or I had any questions he would very politely stop and take the time to answer them. He was very careful in taking out the old windows and very careful when installing the new ones. It took him two days to get the project done and there has been absolutely no problems with any of the windows.

Description of Work
Lowes sent out a sub-contractor to replace ten windows in my two story home. The brand of windows that were installed were Pella Windows.

09/14/2006

I was happy with the service provided by Lowe s. They got the blinds in when promised. They installed them in a professional and efficient manner. The workers were very pleasant to deal with. I could really tell that they wanted to make sure things were perfect.

Description of Work
Lowe s installed window blinds in our home for a total of five windows.

Category window treatments

09/14/2006

We really liked the new windows. They made our house look much nicer and made it much quieter. The installers were very skilled. They were precise in their measurements and very polite. They were also very tidy and did complete the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They installed six double pain windows in our home and one smaller window in the kitchen, which was special ordered.

09/14/2006

I was so pleased with my new door however, it started out very bad considering that the installers didn t show up until eight o'clock at night to do the installation. They didn t get the job done until eleven p.m. Needless to say, I was very upset with Lowes although, the finished job was good.

Description of Work
They installed a new entrance door with unbreakable glass and very durable oak wood trim.

09/14/2006

Lowe's did a great job of replacing our pipes and putting in our new bathtub. They worked very efficiently and we just love how our bathtub looks and how well the new faucets look too. They were able to do all of the work in one day.

Description of Work
Lowe's Home Improvement installed a new bathtub and replaced all of the pipes to the bathtub.

Category plumbing

08/31/2006

They did a good job there were no problems. Especially seeing that it was in a way their fault from the beginning. I would recommend this company to anyone though because they have great warranties and great products. They really try to satisfy the customer in any way that they can. They workers are always friendly as well.

Description of Work
We bought a new dryer form this company and they hired a sub contractor to come and install the dryer for us. The sub-contractor did something wrong and I think that he crossed the wires. The dryer started smoking and burning and just stopped working. So I had to call Lowes back to come and fix this problem. The price that I listed is the price for the work that was done to fix the dryer.

Category appliance repair

NICK N.

When my wife and I hired Lowes to replace three storm doors and our front door, we had no idea that it was going to be such a hassle. First of all, the two guys that they sent out acted like they have never done this sort of work before. I mean, I have a 32 inch opening in one of the doorways, and the guy was trying to fit a 36 inch door in it. He actually started to measure lines to start cutting my doorway to fit the door, instead of going and getting the right door. I told him absolutely not, and then he wanted to try to trim the new door itself down to fit. You could tell the guy was a little frustrated, because he started to get a little angry. I ended up calling Lowes and told the manager about what was going on, and the next day they ended up sending two new guys out to finish the job. I don't think I will be using them anytime soon.

Description of Work
I hired Lowes to install the 3 storm doors that I purchased from them.

Ronald M.

When the Lowes installer called and scheduled the appointment they did call the day that they said they were going to so that started us of good right away. They showed up on time when they said that they were going to be there and low and behold they had it done real quick in the same day. That one gentleman even tested the beam to make sure it would hold the extra weight. I had a wireless remote control keypad installed and he made sure that he took the time to make sure that I knew everything about it before he left.

Description of Work
I hired Lowes to install a new garage door opener for my one stall garage.

Category garage doors

RYAN M.

They always called ahead and always showed up on time. They worked hard to get the old carpet out. They worked hard to clean up behind themselves before starting to install the new carpet. I was happy with the results and the price was okay with us. They did a good job on our carpet.

Description of Work
They took out the old carpet in 2 rooms downstairs and installed new carpet for me.

Category carpet installation

07/28/2006

I have a very functional size kitchen, not too small not too big. I got beautiful new Corian counters all throughout. I also had a very fancy mosaic tile backsplash installed. Also, I got a new oven from them, which they installed. It just looks great. I am really pleased. The cost included everything.

Description of Work
I had a new kitchen counter and backsplash installed. I am not sure of the size, maybe seven feet.

Category countertops

07/28/2006

I have to say right from the start that I thought Lowes prices were not pretty at all. The actual carpet and installation was just fine though. They did manage to a very good looking job. They also made sure to check for any bumps. The carpet was laid perfectly. Therefore, I would use their services again.

Description of Work
Lowes installed carpet in my living room, dining room and den. They also installed custom made drapery.

Category carpet installation

Direct Service Overhead Garage Door Company

We specialize in many fields pertaining to garage doors. We have the resources and experience to provide: ​​ Garage Door Service, New Garage Door Installations, New Garage Door Openers, Custom Garage Doors & Multi-Point Safety Inspections. Our company has over 12 years experience in the industry and each technician goes through multiple training courses prior to certification. Our Promise To You: At Direct Service Overhead, our technicians are professionally trained, not only technically, but also extensively in customer service. Our business thrives on customer satisfaction, so we have a traditional mindset, We do exactly what we say we'll do. What We Offer: Our parts are engineered for extended cycle life so our customers get to enjoy problem-free garage doors at a fraction of the cost of what larger garage door companies are charging. We understand that a broken garage door is the last thing you want to be worried about, and usually garage doors break at the most inconvenient times. Our professionally trained technicians service 24 hours a day at no additional cost and our commercial grade products are guaranteed to make a noticeable impact on your garage door without putting a damper on your wallet. We consider it an honor to be your preferred choice for garage door repair and opener repair in Little Rock, Chenal, Maumelle, Benton, Cammack Village, Cabot, Conway and surrounding areas. Don't overpay, choose the company you can trust.

Quinton's My Garage Door Guy

Award 2022
    Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

BOOKS & CD'S, CLEANING, GARDEN CENTER, GREENHOUSES, GRILLS, HARDWARE, LADDERS & SCAFFOLDING, OUTDOOR LIGHTING, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, PAINT & STAIN, PATIO FURNITURE, ADHESIVES, BATH, CABINETS & COUNTERTOPS, FANS, FAUCETS & FIXTURES, FLOORING, FURNITURE, HEATING & COOLING, HOME DÉCOR, LIGHTING, SAFETY & SECURITY, WATER TREATMENT, APPLIANCES, BUILDING PRODUCTS, TOOLS.