L & N Cleaning Services + Plus

Founded 2016 •

4.3

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

L & N is a new company but our Owner-Operators have been in the cleaning business for over 7 years. We have the best rates in the State and will make your home or business look the best it ever has! Our clients are treated like family and your family deserves the best....

Handy House Cleaning

Mister Sparky Central Arkansas

Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarantee - if your work isn't right, we'll make it right for free. Homeowner Helper Financing - low rates, high approvals, low monthly payments.

Offers by Mister Sparky Central Arkansas on Angi
Reed Electric

Residential & Commercial Electrician Licensed, Bonded, & Insured House Re-Wiring, Meter Loops, Phone & Cable Installation, Service Calls, Pools & Spas, Re-models/Add-ons, Parking Lot Lighting, Grounding, landscaping lighting.

02/17/2021

awesome professional and great cleaners

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,ceiling fans

12/17/2020

Laura of L&N Cleaning does an excellent job. She is reliable, she cares about what she does, and is very helpful. She has pulled me out of more than a jam or two. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

09/05/2020

I dealt with Laura and she was very responsive and did a great job! I would highly recommend this company for your cleaning needs!

Description of Work
I would definitely hire again!

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,ceiling fans,floor cleaning

03/18/2020

First of all she broke an expensive vase $180 and glued it together and my daughter saw her but she never called me to apologize for it or ask what she could do to replace it, so I will never use her again not at all professional.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] I believe you may have clicked on the wrong company. I, nor any of my employees have been to your home. I hate that happened to you and if you need any cleaning services from now on I hope you will contact L&N. We would love to help with your cleaning needs.

03/13/2020

The staff is very friendly and responds promptly by phone. They were flexible with the schedule as we had to change times twice. However the service took much longer than the original estimate and therefore the cost was much higher. Then two days later after the move was complete, I found ALL cabinets and drawers in the house were filthy inside (sample pictures attached), the microwave was not fully clean, and found other random food/dirt spots on walls. I know that no attempt was made at these messes because most of the stuff wiped off easily with clorox cleanup and paper towels. They specifically said they had been working on the kitchen cabinets, so they apparently only cleaned the outside. I do not understand what took 4 1/2 hours and how it was worth $375. Besides the money I have now lost several hours doing the job myself. I sent an email yesterday to request a detailed list of what was done to compare to what I expected to be done and have not received a response yet. I am extremely disappointed because they were so nice and I had intended to do future business with them. However this was my first and last time to waste money on ANY cleaning service.

Description of Work
One-time move-in cleaning

03/12/2020

2 people cleaned my house very well. They were polite, efficient and spent a lot of time cleaning. The two not only cleaned my house but cleaned up the clutter and junk. However they charged $75 per hour which I think is a little high

Description of Work
L&N cleaned the house thoroughly. It was extremely dirty and needed to be cleaned. I will use them again.

03/04/2020

Very professional work. Excellent job will definitely hire again. Brings own supplies

Description of Work
Ceiling fans windows cleaned baseboards bathrooms etc

Category house cleaning,window cleaning,ceiling fans,floor cleaning

02/27/2020

L&N Cleaning was perfect for me. They provided a one time deep clean of my apartment for a very reasonable price. They contacted me almost immediately after I reached out and worked around my schedule. I would recommend them for anyone and I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed a one time deep clean of my apartment.

02/25/2020

She had to change our time to come twice due to unforeseen circumstances. But she did do a good job in deep cleaning our house. I plan to use her again in the future.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

02/22/2020

It went great!! They are coming monthly.

Description of Work
Cleaning my apartment

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

Residential Cleaning, Site Clean, Carpet Cleaning, Laundry services, Furniture Assembly.

Exterior window cleaning Power washing