KITCHEN & BATH IDEAS

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2006

3.8

Keener Plumbing LLC

We have the experience and dedication to make sure every job is done right the first time around! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Grayer Electric Inc

We Now Offer Financing for Electrical Needs! Grayer Electric Inc has served the Central Arkansas area for 18 years and still has the commitment to service and value. Our skilled professionals will diagnosis your problem and give you the best service and pricing available for your needs. We provide personalized service at affordable rates, and always stand behind our work. We are a family operated establishment providing installation and repairs of your electrical wiring and appliances. We are not the maytag man, and do not fix broken appliances, however, if you want to replace your old appliance or lighting, we can remove the old and install the new in no time flat. We are here for you! On a budget? Putting off major jobs due to financial difficulties? No worries...we offer financing, and will work with you to meet your budget. From design to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your electrical project is completed on time, on budget and up to code. Call us today and we will show you how we can put our knowledge and skills to work for you. Additional phones - (501) 337-8494, (501) 337-6162.

12/29/2015

I am a detailed oriented client with high expectations for quality work and honest communication, and I would strongly recommend this provider to anyone. The project was handled by owner Tyler Turchi with promptness and professionalism from start to finish. He does things the old fashioned way, with courtesy and excellent communication. All of the craftsmen provided quality craftsmanship and were ...

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodeling including rebuilding one wall of cabinets, adding built-in refrigerator, replacing cabinet doors & drawers everywhere else, retrofitting cabinet pull-outs, granite counter tops, painting, hardware, and a complex vent hood installation.

Category custom cabinets

03/12/2013

They finished the designing and now they are working installing it. They are very punctual. They made an appointment, came out and did all the measurements, talked to me about what I wanted and gave a good first design and told me what was good or about it. Their price was competitive. They have been really responsive whenever I have called them to ask questions.

Description of Work
Kitchen & Bath Ideas helped me with my designing my kitchen remodelling.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

12/07/2012

He was very realistic with me. I told him what I wanted and my budget. He then said up front I could not do the work with my budget. I appreciated that. He gave me all the different options and went over all the different styles and prices. He worked up a rough quote in about three days based on the size of my kitchen. It gave me a baseline of what to expect to spend. I went back and we discussed ...

Description of Work
They did the layout and drawings of our kitchen design. We also purchased the cabinets through them.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

09/19/2006

I was not pleased with the service at all. I did not care for the business practice they have. They were not on time at all and made excuses for everything. The actual quality of work was okay, but they also charged me 400 dollars more than they originally quoted. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Two of bathrooms in our home were remodeled. The lighting was replaced with new fixtures, as well as a new shower, toilet, and vanity. The floors were replaced with new tiles, and both of the bathrooms were painted as well.

Category lighting,home remodeling

SHORTLY AFTER THIS JOB, THAT EMPLOYEE LEFT OUR COMPANY AND STARTED A COMPETING COMPANY. WE DO OUR BEST TO MAKE SURE OUR CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY AND HAVE DOZENS AND DOZENS OF REFERENCES WE COULD GIVE. PLEASE SPEAK TO SOME OF THEM AND YOU WILL BE PLEASED.

DESIGN, NEW CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover