Green Dragon Technology

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2011

320 N. Main Street

North Little Rock, AR 72114

Nothing is more frustrating than something not working when you need it most. Doesn't it seem like your computer always needs repair at the worst times? Perhaps your final paper is due for a class or you simply can't do the work you need to - whatever the case, getting your PC repaired is essential. PCs running any version of Windows need frequent maintenance and updating, especially if connected to an always-on broadband connection. New vulnerabilities are always found and patched. Keeping your computer up-to-date with service packs and critical updates should be a priority to any computer user. Provided you are still covered under warranty, and time permitting, a computer user can always ship their machine back to the manufacturer for PC repair. In many ways, of course, the manufacturer is best the best choice for repairing your computer. However, there is often a significant amount of time spent waiting for the return of a computer from a manufacturer. The truth is that most PCs these days, either from a brand name manufacturer or a no-name brand, can easily be serviced by any capable technician. Parts are generally universal and if not, compatible parts can usually be located quickly. So who do you turn to when looking to service and repair your computer? Finding a qualified specialist capable of undertaking your PC's repair in a professional, competent and efficient manner can be a difficult task. Let us offer you our assistance....

04/14/2020

Peggie H.

Troy has been solving my computer problems (a few of which have been of my own making), large and small, for 10 years and he's "saved my bacon" more than once! He's generous with easy to understand advice when it's something I can fix myself, his prices are very reasonable when it's something that needs his expertise. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Salvage hard drive crash

08/27/2018

Van M.

Work was done promptly and professionally at a reasonable cost. No complaints at all.

Description of Work
Transfer data from old computer to new one and diagnose reason for failure of old computer

06/16/2018

Samuel S.

Took it to Green Dragon and the got back to working within a week. Very professional and will continue use for all my computer maintenance and repair

Description of Work
Windows computer would not boot up.

02/01/2018

susan J.

Troy is patient and has an inquiring mind. It went well as he was determined to resolve the problem.

Description of Work
I have a contract that I pay annually so not sure which box to check. Services: I could not play videos on a social media site and the fix required much analysis and clean-up.

Category screen repair,computer repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you and your loyalty. We can't thank you enough!

08/18/2017

Cathy S.

awesome job reliable and honest reasonable prices a lot of work for the cost

Description of Work
he added a new hard drive and many new features which I am going to enjoy

05/28/2016

Jaynelle D.

Like I said above, Mr. Troy put my mind at ease and released a ton of stress off my shoulders, simply because I'm not technically savvy. Very prompt services and he LISTENS to what you want done and does it WELL!!! YESSSSS I will most definitely use him again!! Thanks Mr. Troy

Description of Work
Mr. Troy has MASTERED the technical world. He not only fixed my laptop (which was a quick turn around) but he also helped me with editing and adding somethings to my website SecondChanceForJerry.com. I'm far from being technically savvy, so when my brother told me about Mr. Troy at the GREEN DRAGON, I hopped on it immediately!!! His prices are very affordable and his customer service skills are through the roof!! I WILL be using the GREEN DRAGON again!

05/05/2016

John A.

Wow! Excellent service! It took less than 24 hrs to get my computer back.

Description of Work
Replaced my hard drive

12/30/2015

Kathleen M.

The results in the speed and operation was like going from driving an old 1956 VW Bug to a new Maserati. Troy was professional, explained what he did in a language I could understand. Excellent value and I will be calling on Gteen Dragon Technology for all my computer needs.

Description of Work
Basic clean up and restoring to optimal capacity.

10/11/2015

Kay H.

Troy with Green Draqon is a wonderful caring person, and an incredible tech-support and overall computer advice person. I?ve been with him for two years now. At first I thought I?d just use him ?as needed?, but he includes so much in his yearly support package, that it didn?t take me long to see what a deal that was. He?s been readily available and so amazing from transferring everything from an old to a new computer to ?I think I?ve been scammed; they told me I have a Trojan.? His monthly computer check up gives me more security than I?d expected and keeps me running faster. Troy and Green Dragon easily deserve my highest recommendation without reservation.

Description of Work
Helped with a huge number of questions and computer problems, usually beginning with "how do I"...

06/24/2015

Judy C.

Todd repaired a friend's computer in 2009 and did a great job. So when another friend asked for a reference to a computer repair service, we were delighted to find that Todd is in business as Green Dragon Technology. She felt he was easy to talk with and understood the issues she was having with the computer. He removed the virus(es) from her computer, installed an anti-virus program that is more effective and much cheaper than many on the market, cleaned up her computer so it is faster, and offered ongoing technical assistance. She was very pleased and proclaimed Todd to be her new "go to" computer guy. Although I don't know the final cost of his services, she said he was cheaper than others she had talked with and certainly faster, too. I think she paid around $149 for the virus removal and computer clean-up.

Description of Work
Todd removed a virus from my computer and installed an anti-virus program.

Category computer repair

Thanks for that awesome review. Your reviews are what help us stay in business!

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
    Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Website Design & Development
    Computer Sales
    Computer Training
    Office Equipment Repair
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, PayPal

PC Technical Support PC/Laptop Repair / Troubleshooting PC Setup / Installation Wired / Wireless Networking Anti-Virus Installation / Removal Hardware Upgrades / Installation Software Upgrades / Installation Operating System Updates Motherboard Replacement All Hardware Upgrades Laptop Screen Replacement Business Site Monitoring - MSP Remote Maintenance Contacts for residence and business You break it - we can fix it...fast!