Green Dragon Technology

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2011

320 N. Main Street

North Little Rock, AR 72114

Nothing is more frustrating than something not working when you need it most. Doesn't it seem like your computer always needs repair at the worst times? Perhaps your final paper is due for a class or you simply can't do the work you need to - whatever the case, getting your PC repaired is essential. PCs running any version of Windows need frequent maintenance and updating, especially if connected to an always-on broadband connection. New vulnerabilities are always found and patched. Keeping your computer up-to-date with service packs and critical updates should be a priority to any computer user. Provided you are still covered under warranty, and time permitting, a computer user can always ship their machine back to the manufacturer for PC repair. In many ways, of course, the manufacturer is best the best choice for repairing your computer. However, there is often a significant amount of time spent waiting for the return of a computer from a manufacturer. The truth is that most PCs these days, either from a brand name manufacturer or a no-name brand, can easily be serviced by any capable technician. Parts are generally universal and if not, compatible parts can usually be located quickly. So who do you turn to when looking to service and repair your computer? Finding a qualified specialist capable of undertaking your PC's repair in a professional, competent and efficient manner can be a difficult task. Let us offer you our assistance....

04/14/2020

Peggie H.

Troy has been solving my computer problems (a few of which have been of my own making), large and small, for 10 years and he's "saved my bacon" more than once! He's generous with easy to understand advice when it's something I can fix myself, his prices are very reasonable when it's something that needs his expertise. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Salvage hard drive crash

08/27/2018

Van M.

Work was done promptly and professionally at a reasonable cost. No complaints at all.

Description of Work
Transfer data from old computer to new one and diagnose reason for failure of old computer

06/16/2018

Samuel S.

Took it to Green Dragon and the got back to working within a week. Very professional and will continue use for all my computer maintenance and repair

Description of Work
Windows computer would not boot up.

02/01/2018

susan J.

Troy is patient and has an inquiring mind. It went well as he was determined to resolve the problem.

Description of Work
I have a contract that I pay annually so not sure which box to check. Services: I could not play videos on a social media site and the fix required much analysis and clean-up.

Category screen repair, computer repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you and your loyalty. We can't thank you enough!

08/18/2017

Cathy S.

awesome job reliable and honest reasonable prices a lot of work for the cost

Description of Work
he added a new hard drive and many new features which I am going to enjoy

05/28/2016

Jaynelle D.

Like I said above, Mr. Troy put my mind at ease and released a ton of stress off my shoulders, simply because I'm not technically savvy. Very prompt services and he LISTENS to what you want done and does it WELL!!! YESSSSS I will most definitely use him again!! Thanks Mr. Troy

Description of Work
Mr. Troy has MASTERED the technical world. He not only fixed my laptop (which was a quick turn around) but he also helped me with editing and adding somethings to my website SecondChanceForJerry.com. I'm far from being technically savvy, so when my brother told me about Mr. Troy at the GREEN DRAGON, I hopped on it immediately!!! His prices are very affordable and his customer service skills are through the roof!! I WILL be using the GREEN DRAGON again!

05/05/2016

John A.

Wow! Excellent service! It took less than 24 hrs to get my computer back.

Description of Work
Replaced my hard drive

12/30/2015

Kathleen M.

The results in the speed and operation was like going from driving an old 1956 VW Bug to a new Maserati. Troy was professional, explained what he did in a language I could understand. Excellent value and I will be calling on Gteen Dragon Technology for all my computer needs.

Description of Work
Basic clean up and restoring to optimal capacity.

10/11/2015

Kay H.

Troy with Green Draqon is a wonderful caring person, and an incredible tech-support and overall computer advice person. I?ve been with him for two years now. At first I thought I?d just use him ?as needed?, but he includes so much in his yearly support package, that it didn?t take me long to see what a deal that was. He?s been readily available and so amazing from transferring everything from an old to a new computer to ?I think I?ve been scammed; they told me I have a Trojan.? His monthly computer check up gives me more security than I?d expected and keeps me running faster. Troy and Green Dragon easily deserve my highest recommendation without reservation.

Description of Work
Helped with a huge number of questions and computer problems, usually beginning with "how do I"...

06/24/2015

Judy C.

Todd repaired a friend's computer in 2009 and did a great job. So when another friend asked for a reference to a computer repair service, we were delighted to find that Todd is in business as Green Dragon Technology. She felt he was easy to talk with and understood the issues she was having with the computer. He removed the virus(es) from her computer, installed an anti-virus program that is more effective and much cheaper than many on the market, cleaned up her computer so it is faster, and offered ongoing technical assistance. She was very pleased and proclaimed Todd to be her new "go to" computer guy. Although I don't know the final cost of his services, she said he was cheaper than others she had talked with and certainly faster, too. I think she paid around $149 for the virus removal and computer clean-up.

Description of Work
Todd removed a virus from my computer and installed an anti-virus program.

Category computer repair

Thanks for that awesome review. Your reviews are what help us stay in business!

05/19/2014

Brian L.

I called this company with the number provided three times, with a short explanation of the problem I was in need of help with, and never received a return call.

Description of Work
Never received a return phone call.

Category computer repair

I'm sorry you never received a call back. I assure you I we have not received your message or we would have called you back. Are you sure you dialed the right number? 501-476-4372. We never got your message. So sorry! Please call us back.

03/17/2014

Lori S.

The service was fast and Troy (owner) is amazingly down-to-Earth and friendly. However there were bumps in the road - but these bumps only made me a more loyal customer than ever. I noticed the display didn't seem the same when I got home - the resolution wasn't as high (imagine standard definition instead of high definition - HD) as the laptop originally had. When I let Troy know about this he assured me he used the replacement part number and the display should have had the same specifications - I called the company I ordered the laptop from and they didn't even have the right part number either... the order was from 2 years ago and it was a custom build so I can accept that there were problems. I called Troy (or used his email/ticket system - I forget - but I used both) and explained and he said he would try and find the correct (original) display for me - anyway - long story short - I didn't have much hope, but Troy called up some connections and pulled some strings and I have my original display! Definitely recommend him for any laptop problems you may have.

Description of Work
Replaced a busted laptop screen.

01/31/2014

Marsha M.

See above part of review for more details. Please note that I called Green Dragon earlier today and have already had my computer repair done. Such excellent service!

Description of Work
An iTunes update download cause my iTunes to not open and would not allow me to remove and download again Troy at Green Dragon fixed a laptop for me months ago and I didn't write a review at that time, so I am doing one right now while the relief of having a great computer repair service is still uppermost in my mind. This gentleman knows PCs and will do a good job, at a reasonable price, in a timely manner. He was able to fix this iTunes problem through remote access to my PC. I appreciated the fact that I didn't have to crawl around under my desk, disconnecting peripherals and taking this PC into the shop. I trust him completely to diagnose and fix any computer issues I might have. Use Green Dragon with confidence...you will be glad you did.

Category computer repair

Thank you for the kind review! I appreciate them all and every last customer I have. Have a great weekend and happy computing!

11/30/2013

Barbara H.

He is very nice and did an excellent job of making the computer faster.

Description of Work
cleaned up computer

10/22/2013

virginia B.

Green Dragon did a great job. It was very easy for me because he was able to work on my computer remotely. He completed everything I asked him to do and I was happy with performance. I called on him for service because of the special that was offered a couple of months ago. Since then, I called and asked for more service for my computer last week. Work was completed promptly and I am happy with results. Will continue to refer to others.

Description of Work
He cleaned up my computer. Removed bugs, threats. Fixed what was not working for me.

10/07/2013

Edward M.

Prompt response to request. He reconnected a new router and connected PC and laptop to wireless internet service to speed up the service connection. Professionally done with courtesy.

Description of Work
He resolved problems in connecting WiFi in home network with new router on cable internet service.

10/02/2013

Julie B.

On the same day I brought it in, Troy went through all the diagnostics and discovered the operating system had been corrupted and the only thing that could be done was to wipe it clean and reinstall it. He was able to pull out all of my files before doing so. (Although I use Carbonite so I was never at risk of losing my files.) Troy had it to me by noon the next day and had also checked on an issue I was having with not being able to play DVDs. As I had just joined Angie's List I was able to use Troy's 20% first time discount. I found him to be knowledgeable, professional with more than fair pricing and I plan to highly recommend him to others (starting with my sister).

Description of Work
Troy checked out my laptop after a System Restore went horribly wrong and locked me out.

Category computer repair

Always a pleasure to be of assistance! Thanks for the great review and bringing me your sister's laptop!

09/26/2013

Joe E.

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was great. I just paid the price of the Big Deal. We were glad. They're very efficient and persistent to find the problem. They were right and they fixed it.

Description of Work
Green Dragon PC, LLC checked out the computer. They found a glitch that we had in the computer and he fixed it.

Category computer repair

Thanks for the positive review! We certainly appreciate it!

08/23/2013

Felecia H.

I'd been told by another computer shop that it was time to get rid of my 10 years old PC. The first shop got it running, but said it was only a temporary fix and that it could crash at anytime. They charged 200.00. The next time it crashed, I took it to Green Dragon hoping that he could just get some information from it. I was totally surprised and happy with the outcome. He fixed it in about a day and charged about 100.00 (maybe a little less). My computer is faster than it ever was and hasn't given me a bit of trouble since. Its been over 4 months now.

Description of Work
He made my computer work again. I thought it was over for my 10-years-old HP, but he had it running like new in about a day!

07/31/2013

Peggy S.

As always, he was very professional and courteous. He was able to diagnose and fix within 24 hours of me bringing it in. Once again I was very pleased and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Determined 2 of modules were defective. Replaced the modules with new. They were under warranty, so was not charged for new modules.

07/05/2013

Dennis W.

I called Troy in a panic. My computer was in trouble with a virus, had stopped working and I need information from it pronto. I was performing a wedding the next day and the vows were on this no functioning piece of equipment. Troy said brijng it in I can get right on it. I took to his store. He immediately diagnosed the problem told me it might take a few hours. So I took it easy for a couple of hours, returned to the store and lo and behold it was fixed. It was great professional service rendered just in time so that I can marry two wonderful people tomorrow.

Description of Work
Repaired my cpmputer.

05/19/2013

Nancy B.

My computer was quickly brought up to date in a matter of hours.

Description of Work
Troy took my twelve year old computer into 2013. At minimal cost he cleared my computer of all its problems and brought it up to date. It is like a new computer now. I highly recommend Green Dragon.

04/01/2013

Samuel B.

Was very pleased with Troy's service.200

Description of Work
Started out as PC trouble shooting. Ultimately, Troy built an entire system for me. Nice guy and a class act all the way.

02/26/2013

teresa A.

I like Troy because I am not computer literate, and when I talk to some IT people they start rolling their eyes. Troy does not do that. He takes the time to explain things to me so I can understand the process. I used to go to another service provider and they would do a free diagnostic, but once I had a problem and they charged me $400 to put in a DVD player. Troy said that that was too much money and he can do it for less and with better equipment. I checked around and he was right. I went through 3 HP computers with the DVDs going bad. He installed one for me for a lot less than $400. Overall he is just a good guy and I trust him. I can call him and and he usually returns my calls the same day. IT people are like a good mechanic., if you get a good one who is trustworthy, why would you go to anyone else? When he couldn't fix my computer, he offered to help me find one that would be better suit my needs I tried a different brand because I was always an HP person but hated the cheap parts they put in. I'm happy with my choice. I don't need one with all the bells and whistles, I just need one that doesn't break down all the time. .

Description of Work
I used Green Dragon PC, LLC to update my computer remotely.

Category computer repair

Thanks for the fantastic review from one of our favorite customers!

02/13/2013

Jane H.

I purchased the remote maintenance, had a brief conversation with Troy allowing him to access my computer remotely, went to bed and woke up to a working computer!

Description of Work
After several days of strange behavior, my PC was frozen and I was more than frustrated! I purchased the remote maintenance and like magic my computer is working this morning! Thank you, Troy!!!