Goff Plumbing & Sprinkler Co

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2011

Ray Lusk Plumbing Co

Ray Lusk Plumbing Co

OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen Gallery Re-modelers, Ray Lusk Sprinklers. Additional phone 501-664-0940.

09/30/2011

I don’t remember what I spent, but it was not cheap.  Their service was okay and I don’t have any complaints.  They just came switched it on and changed the heads and that was it.  It was uneventful for me.  It took a little while to get them here.  Considering that it was summer, so that’s the time they are the busiest.  I was pretty comfortable with their professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Goff Plumbing & Sprinkler Co probably in June and they came in and changed a few heads on my irrigation system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Plumbin and repairs. Sprinklers repair and installs.

Check, Financing Available