Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2006

4.1

4229 E MCCAIN BLVD

North Little Rock, AR 72117

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or

06/18/2014

Dawn M.

Description of Work
Tv purchase. Went great

03/13/2013

Paul J.

I was very pleased.

Description of Work
I purchased a computer screen and scanner from them.

03/11/2011

Bill L.

It went very well. They arrived at the scheduled delivery time and had a very competitive price.

Description of Work
I purchased a washer and dryer from them.

09/19/2006

BOB H.

I just dropped off my computer tower at Best Buy. That was just easier for me than to have to stay home for a service call. They cleaned my computer tower and made adjustments. It is now quieter again. They said if I have problems again to bring it back, and they would look again at no charge. I was happy with the service.

Description of Work
Best Buy repaired my computer tower. It was making a loud noise whenever it would be processing, like when I open a file or save something.

09/19/2006

RICK H.

I brought it to them because that is where I purchased it from. I figured that they would be more reasonable with price since I got it from them. It turns out that they cost more then a lot of companies out there. They did a good job as far as I know but because they charged so much, I would not use them again.

Description of Work
I brought my computer there to have a virus cleaned out and also have some hardware installed.

08/31/2006

Chuck J.

I wouldn t recommend this company to anyone because they sub contracted their work out to Lynns TV & Repair who did terrible work. At first, they told me they could fix the problem and they couldn t. They brought the TV back in worse condition and it wouldn t even turn on. It took 2 months and they never let me know what was going on. Even though the work was done under warranty, I wouldn t use them again.

Description of Work
They did repair work on my TV because it had horizontal lines and there wasn t any picture.

Category tv repair

08/31/2006

They did very good work on my computer but they were not on time at all. They told me it would take about a couple days and it ended up being complete in about a week or longer. Their prices were reasonable but I hated the fact I had to wait for something that should have only taken a couple of days.

Description of Work
I had them put in a new hard drive in my computer because it crashed.

My Computer Works

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

TV Repair
    TV Sales
    Computer Sales
    Camera Repair
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 Days

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Geek Squad - Best Buy

How is Geek Squad - Best Buy overall rated?

Geek Squad - Best Buy is currently rated 4.1 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Geek Squad - Best Buy provide

Geek Squad - Best Buy accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer free estimates?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer free project estimates.

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Geek Squad - Best Buy offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Geek Squad - Best Buy?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer warranties.

What services does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer?

Geek Squad - Best Buy offers the following services: Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.