Diamond State Construction Inc. DBA Carter Tile

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2012

4.3

Additional DBA - Carter Tile....

Color Plus Painting & Remodeling

Color Plus is a fully licensed and insured family oriented remodeling company dedicated to providing high quality work at a reasonable price. No job too big or too small. Give us a call today for a free estimate

Offers by Color Plus Painting & Remodeling on Angi
First choice flooring

We have been specializing in all types of flooring for over 12 years. We offer tile, hardwood, laminate and vinyl. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Kitchen Tune Up

Kitchen Tune Up, located in Maumelle, AR is a locally owned and operated franchise specializing in kitchen remodeling services. Services offered span a broad range of options for the homeowner and include: custom cabinets, cabinet refacing, cabinet wood restoration, cabinet modifications, and kitchen design services. The showroom is open Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and by appointment for additonal times and on Friday. In –home consultations are provided as a complimentary service. Additional contact: Susan Johnson

02/15/2015

Was looking for a tile installer to retile a 3' x 4' shower. Sent an email inquiry with the details via Angie's list and then followed up with a call, which went to the answering machine. Left my name and contact information and a brief description of the scope of work, but never received a call back. Is the business still open? Have already moved on with another installer.

Description of Work
Nothing. Never received any attempt to return my calls or answer my email.

Category home remodeling

09/04/2012

Tom always arrived when he said he would, and he was finished working when he said he would be. He suggested very nice 16and quot; tile with a beautiful accent strip for the shower surround. The shower has a nice tile bench with rounded corners that are not sharp to sit on. In addition, we asked Tom if he knew anyone who could fix a bedroom door that would not close, and he said he could fix it himself. He took the door of its hinges, shaved off the top, and remounted it. He did not charge us anything for that, even when we offered to pay.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel. We actually hired a contractor for the entire bathroom remodel project, but of all the subcontractors that he brought in, we were most impressed with Tom Cater. We would definitely hire Tom directly in the future! I'm not sure how much of the entire project was Tom's, so I can't accurately say how much money was for the tile he laid.

Category home remodeling

Thank you Member. I always strive to make the otherwise stressful activity of remodeling as smooth comfortable and hassle free for all my customers. I take pride in always making sure that I leave my clients well satisfied with the final product.

We offer residential remodeling solutions. Our Emphasis is on kitchens and baths and tile flooring. We offer individual services as well as turn key project management and construction.

Travel charge outside metro area