CUSTOM CARPET

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2006

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED....

Color Plus Painting & Remodeling

Color Plus is a fully licensed and insured family oriented remodeling company dedicated to providing high quality work at a reasonable price. No job too big or too small. Give us a call today for a free estimate

Offers by Color Plus Painting & Remodeling on Angi
First choice flooring

We have been specializing in all types of flooring for over 12 years. We offer tile, hardwood, laminate and vinyl. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Stewart Family Floors LLC

Stewart Family Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years in the floor installation and wood floor refinishing business. We committed to pleasing everyone of our customers one floor at a time. We only do floors, and we do them well! We will install a floor that you have already purchased, or you can purchase your flooring with us through our partnering suppliers in your area. We install the latest flooring trends including Core-Tec Vinyl Plank, Bamboo flooring, floating cork flooring and waterproof laminate flooring from Pergo. We also install traditional top quality hardwood, and laminate floors at reasonable prices. We offer complete service from removing your existing floor to finishing your new floor with baseboards and/ or quarterround moldings. We also are experts at taking your tired, worn looking wood floor, and making it look like new again through our refinishing process. We worked on our first floor nearly over twenty years ago and flooring is still the only service we offer, and we do it well!

Offers by Stewart Family Floors LLC on Angi

10/24/2014

Great. They made it easy. Showed up on time on a Saturday and delivered everything they promised. They even gave us 0% financing. This is the second time I've used them. They have always been very professional and nice to deal with.

Description of Work
Carpeted one bedroom and 2 large closets with upgraded padding.

Category hardwood floor

11/22/2013

The owner was very professional. He installed the floors over a couple of days. The issue started when he was done and about to leave. I noticed large ridges across my living room floor approximately 4 feet apart. The ridges traveled from one side to the other. I made sure that he saw this before he left. He told me that sometimes this happens when the house is not on a slab. He stepped on it tryi...

Description of Work
The owner came by to look and give estimate. He was also the person that did the floor installation.

Category flooring contractor

06/09/2012

I talked with these folks when I was getting estimates for replacing a staircase. They were very helpful and informative, to the point of helping me get in touch with someone who could install the staircase using hardwoods, rather than the flooring product that Custom Carpet. Hardwoods, they told me, sometimes perform better over time on staircases .I was especially impressed with their willingnes...

Description of Work
They helped inform me about my product options for replacing a staircase.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

12/16/2011

I liked them. I've used them before in years past for carpet and I've always been pleased with them. The work turned out great.

Description of Work
I used Custom Carpet to put in a wood floor.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

06/24/2010

The installers were prompt both days. The floor removal was quick and all debris was cleaned up completely. The final total matched the estimate to the penny. This company is a pleasure to do business with and we will happily do business with them again.

Description of Work
We had ceramic tile in the kitchen and one bathroom that was in horrible shape, grout cracked and tiles broken and loose. Custom Carpet removed the ceramic tile and hardibacker, put plywood subfloor and new tile. The floor in the bathroom had substantial water damage from a leaky toilet so the removal of the old floor was a huge mess.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

04/10/2008

Mr. Jones, the workman, arrived exactly at the agreed-upon time to give me an estimate ($175.00 including materials and labor). He also showed up on the agreed-upon day to do the repair work. He was here about 2 hours, used about $90 of materials that he brought to my house, and swept up after he was finished. He worked hard and did an excellent job. He charged me exactly the amount he had estimat...

Description of Work
Repaired my laminate floor. I had damaged about 12 boards, and this company removed the damaged laminate boards and replaced them with new laminate boards.

Category flooring contractor

09/19/2006

Custom Carpets did a good job of installing the carpets. The carpets look nice and there are no visible seams as they did a high quality job on it. I was very happy with their service. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Custom Carpets installed new carpeting in a bedroom. The room is about 144 square feet big.

09/14/2006

Custom Carpets did a great job on the installation. It was quick and easy and their employees were friendly and personable. They did not take an excessive amount of time to lay the carpeting down and we were impressed because their work seemed to be very neatly done. We did not feel that their prices were bad either. When we had gotten other estimates, we were looking at the same basic price from ...

Description of Work
Custom Carpets installed the carpeting for us in two bedrooms and a hallway. Including the cost of the actual carpet itself, we were looking at a bill from them of maybe about the thousand dollar range. There was no carpeting that they had to take out because it was a new home. We made sure that we got a good grade of carpet from them because we wanted to be sure that the carpeting would last.

08/31/2006

We were very pleased with the work they did. They got the carpets perfectly clean. There were no spots or any dirt left behind. They did not make a mess in our home. The got the job done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
I had two regular sized rooms of carpet cleaned, my den and an office.

Category carpet cleaners

08/31/2006

I thought that Custom Carpets did a very good job. They were neat and they worked diligently so I had no complaints with them at all. I would recommend them to someone else to use because my experience was a good one. Personally, I would never have another carpeting job done in my home though because it is just so much work as a home owner with moving furniture around and things like that!

Description of Work
Custom Carpets came into my home and gave me an estimate of about $800 to remove the carpeting in each room and put in new carpeting which I had purchased at a different place. That estimate was for seven rooms, so I hired them because that was the best estimate I had been given for that kind of work.

Category carpet installation

CARPET, LAMINATE, LUXURY VINYL, HARDWOOD, CORK & CERAMIC FLOORING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover