Crazy Dave's Carpet Outlet

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

. Additional DBA - Crazy Daves Carpet Outlet....

Stewart Family Floors LLC

Stewart Family Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years in the floor installation and wood floor refinishing business. We committed to pleasing everyone of our customers one floor at a time. We only do floors, and we do them well! We will install a floor that you have already purchased, or you can purchase your flooring with us through our partnering suppliers in your area. We install the latest flooring trends including Core-Tec Vinyl Plank, Bamboo flooring, floating cork flooring and waterproof laminate flooring from Pergo. We also install traditional top quality hardwood, and laminate floors at reasonable prices. We offer complete service from removing your existing floor to finishing your new floor with baseboards and/ or quarterround moldings. We also are experts at taking your tired, worn looking wood floor, and making it look like new again through our refinishing process. We worked on our first floor nearly over twenty years ago and flooring is still the only service we offer, and we do it well!

Offers by Stewart Family Floors LLC on Angi
Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

Color Plus Painting & Remodeling

Color Plus is a fully licensed and insured family oriented remodeling company dedicated to providing high quality work at a reasonable price. No job too big or too small. Give us a call today for a free estimate

Offers by Color Plus Painting & Remodeling on Angi

04/27/2016

Awesome experience. Lance helped us, without being pushy AT ALL, to find the right carpet and pad. He made recommendations and was fair and honest in doing so. When it came time to finalize price, Lance worked with me to get where we needed it to be. The installers, who work specifically for CD's, which I think is important, were also fantastic. They did run late, but they communicated very well a...

Description of Work
Installed carpet in all four bedrooms of our house.

Category carpet installation

Thank you so much for your awesome review [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad you are happy with everything! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next project!

04/30/2015

Description of Work
Installed carpet in one room of my house. Arrived at the agreed time and did the job quickly and professionally. Very pleased with the price and service.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you [member name removed], for your great review! We strife for perfection on every job we do! Glad you are happy, and hope to see you again for your next flooring purchase!

04/22/2014

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you (member name removed)! We appreciate your business, and hope we can help you again in the future!

07/31/2012

I bought a house that had 7-year-old carpet throughout, and I hated it. I decided to replace all the carpet with laminate flooring. At the time, I didn't know much about it, so I started doing some research and shopping around for the right flooring. One of my co-workers recommended Crazy Dave's. He'd replaced all the flooring in his house (some carpet, some laminate) and had gotten all of his flo...

Description of Work
I bought laminate flooring from them.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! Sorry it has taken so long to thank you, but what an awesome review!!! We hope you are still happy with everything Come see us for your next project!

Carpeting, laminate flooring, Vinyl flooring, wood flooring, resilient flooring & ceramic and porcelain. We offer free estimates, and have 4 full crews of installers, all licensed and bonded.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available