Clean Right Professional Carpet Cleaning Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2017

We have 6 employees dressed in uniforms. 2 vans with company name on them. With Carpeting cleaning payment is due at time of service. For water damages, fire damages and mold remediation's we will work with your insurance company for payment. If you mention Angie's list you will get up to $300 off insurance deductible. Call Bobby Chaten 501 225 3599...

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

EnviroPro Testing and Consulting

​At EnviroPro Testing and Consulting "WE KEEP ARKANSANS BREATHING EASY" THINK YOU GOT MOLD??? Have you had recent water damage? Toilet overflow? A roof leak maybe? Ice Maker water line break? Now you have a disgusting smell? Do feel fine at work but when you get home you get stuffy, eyes and nose run a bit, perhaps a cough one of these systems or all?? You may have Mold. In some cases when Mold begins to proliferate the above conditions usually start. When you experience any of these issues or conditions that's the time to call EnviroPro Testing and Consulting. . . .

Offers by EnviroPro Testing and Consulting on Angi
Max Force Delivery Service

Call us today for all your cleaning and moving needs!

05/18/2017

It was excellent. They were very professional. They did a great job.

Description of Work
We had a washing machine that malfunctioned and flooded our kitchen. They came out and dried up the water and took care of the water damage.

Category water damage restoration

08/31/2006

I was a satisfied customer when using Clean Right. They got the job done. I wound up re-carpeting those areas in the long run anyway, but they had done a good job when they came to my home. They showed up on time and as I recall, I had hired them because of some special they had been running at the time.

Description of Work
Clean Right had come to my home to clean out spots from my living and dining rooms. For probably $400, they removed the spots and did a general cleaning for me in each room.

Category carpet cleaners

07/28/2006

Clean Right did a great job getting here on time and working hard to get the job done. They moved things out of the way to clean and put things back in order before going on to the next room. Nothing was broken or scratched. I was very happy with the results and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpets in our upstairs den and our three bedrooms that are also upstairs.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, water damage, fire and smoke remediation & mold remediation.

We do not clean upholstery. We do restoration for RV or Motor homes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available