Clark Exterminating Co., Inc.

Founded 1980 • With Angi since March 2015

4300 Division St

North Little Rock, AR 72118

35 years serving the household pest control and termite control needs of Central Arkansas. We have 2 location: Main Branch-NLR and Benton Branch. Family owned and operated. See our website at mybugproblem.com for coupons and special offers. Military and senior citizen discounts that can combine

12/01/2015

david M.

We have been over run with ants coming in from unknown places. The technician checked in inside part of the house first and found the ants had made a nest in two of my wife's indoor plants. He sprayed the exposed ants and around the crevices of the door where they were likely to be coming in. He checked for entry point in bathroom and sprayed behind the shower nozzle bracket. Sprayed under the sink and along bathroom wall. The bedroom that shares that wall he found some ants wondering around so he sprayed them and found their entry point going into a closet. He sprayed along the South wall which we thought had most of the ants. When he went outside to spray he noticed a lot of ants in the flower beds and around the front door under two bags of dirt I had set there the day before. He sprayed along the edge of the flower bed and foundation. He showed me entry points where the ants would be coming in. We were pretty much surrounded by ants. Since he sprayed we have seen very few live ones but a lot of dead ones. We couldn't be more happy. Technician was very knowledgeable about his job.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants inside and out.

07/15/2014

KASEY B.

Description of Work
Craig Jackson with Clark Extermination couldn't have been better. Super helpful, friendly, and they were priced decently. This was our first time using them and it won't be our last. I'm all about loyalty and this is definitely a company we will stay loyal to.

06/18/2014

carroll J.

I've used them for 3 years. They are an A-1 pest control company

Description of Work
Sprayed yard for bugs

03/29/2014

PAMELA C.

Description of Work
Removed bedbug infestation .

11/22/2013

Tamara T.

I always have the same provider. He is prompt and efficient. He sprays inside the house, around the perimeter and under large crawl space. Once I asked him to return after 1 month for a spider issue. He also does the yearly termite inspection.

Description of Work
Sprayed inside and outside home

08/06/2013

Mary H.

We have nothing but praise for them and have used them for about 15 years. They are good, reliable and honest. When they come it is like when your cousin is driving up in your driveway.

Description of Work
I use Clark Exterminating for termite control.

07/24/2012

Amber R.

I think they are great. They use friendly products which are important if you have a puppy. If they see bugs after they treated, they will come back and exterminate again at no cost. The staffs are very nice.

Description of Work
I use the exterminating services of Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. last week.

08/20/2008

Amanda C.

They have people call you to tell you that we need to set a time to come out and spray. They show up on time to do the work every time they spray for me.

Description of Work
They come out to spray for bugs every three months.

07/28/2006

Clark Exterminating made us pretty pleased with them and their service. They were very responsive and they have been dependable. We've used them now for 28 years with no problems. If they spotted a problem during the inspection, they took care of it right away. They always gave us a written report about the termite inspection.

Description of Work
They did a termite inspection inside and outside of my house, including under the building of a rental property we own.

Anna C.

Clark Exterminating is a pretty good company as well. I am happy to report they once captured some squirrels I had running around in the attic and freed me of them. I really do not have anything else good or bad to say about them at this moment. They are doing their job, and that keeps me rid of termites, so I am very content with that.

Description of Work
Clark Exterminating provides me with annual termite inspections.

kevin S.

Clark Exterminating did a fine job. They didn't do anything I would consider to be above and beyond, but they do a good job of keeping the bugs down. The workers were professional. I usually get the same guy and I like that. They are trustworthy inside our home.

Description of Work
They sprayed inside our closets and around the base boards inside my home. They also sprayed the outside perimeter of my home for ants, spiders and roaches.

07/28/2006

A couple years ago I saw a mouse in the house and immediately I knew that I had to find someone to take care of the problem before it got too bad. They were very informative when they came out and explained all the different plans that they had and recommended the best for us. We have not had any problems since they have been coming out.

Description of Work
Clarks exterminates for all roaches, ants and mice; pretty much everything except for termites three times a year.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Clark Exterminating Co., Inc.

How is Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. overall rated?

Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. open?

Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. is open:

What payment options does Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. provide

Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Clark Exterminating Co., Inc.?

No, Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. offer?

Clark Exterminating Co., Inc. offers the following services: Household Pest Control(roaches, ants, spiders, etc.) Rodent Control(rats and mice) Termite Control(residential, commercial, new construction) Bed Bug Treatment(heat treatments)