Campbell's Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1967 • With Angi since August 2006

Award winning....

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

Max Force Delivery Service

Call us today for all your cleaning and moving needs!

11/10/2015

Great job, very clean! great people!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in 3 rooms and one hall

05/27/2014

Team was on time and measured the rooms. They were very professional and very fast and did a great job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for 3 bedroom house approx. 750 SF of carpet

03/03/2014

I am very pleased with the results--from scheduling the appointment to the actual service. The guys were on time and courteous. One of my sofas had a few stains and they cleaned it without charge. They were thorough but didn't waste time. I have off white carpet and Campbell's made them look like new! Campbell's will be my first choice for carpet and upholstery cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets and upholstery

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

01/02/2014

great job-very nice people. Someone whom you feel comfortable with being in your home unsupervised. Excellent job!! Will be using again soon!! New puppy. Lol

Description of Work
3 large rooms and large area rug

07/13/2013

Excellent! Would completely recommend. They were friendly, efficient, professional, and did a great job. I have brand new carpet downstairs as well as older carpet in my upstairs. They got out stains that had been there for years. My carpet looks great!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets though the entire house.

08/26/2012

Appointment and approximate estimate made by phone. They called to confirm on the scheduled day and arrived on schedule. Work was done quickly and with a minimum of disruption. Cost was slightly less than the estimate. I have had the carpets cleaned previously so was a little disappointed that they didn't move any furniture or clean under the bed. However they did a good job on the traffic areas, ...

Description of Work
Campbell cleaned the carpets in one medium bedroom and two small closets.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

08/01/2012

They were very nice, easy to talk to, and very fair in their pricing. Would definitely use and recommend their services.

Description of Work
They are a couple who collaborated on the work to be done. A lot stains on the carpet. Steam cleaned the carpets, extra work for stain removal.

02/06/2012

Rarely have I been so pleased with a service. When I came in the next morning, the place looked great, smelled great, and everything was back in place. They also called to be sure I was happy with the work. Boy was I. Don't hesitate to call these fine people for carpet cleaning. I'm impressed.

Description of Work
Campbell's came in after hours and cleaned some incredibly dirty & worn carpet.

01/20/2012

Overall, I was pleased with the service, responsiveness and professionalism. (See details above).

Description of Work
The Campbells were faced with some rather daunting stains on the off-white carpet left by workmen who'd laid tile and painted. There was also a long-standing stain of unknown origin. They arrived on time, pre-treated the stains.,& cleaned the carpet in 3 rooms. A couple days later I noted the stain of unknown origin had reappeared and I called them to redo it. They explained some stains have saturated the carpet pile down to the pad, and when they clean the pile, the wicking action of drying carpet pulls any residual stain to the surface. They retreated that area and said to call if more stain showed up. (The second appearance of the stain was much lighter than the initial stain.) After the second treatment, the stain did not reappear.

09/26/2011

They are fantastic. Everything always looks brand new when they are finished. It is a father and son operation and they work together on the job. It is a family operation and they have an excellent reputation here in town and I wouldn't use anyone else. I thought that their pricing was very reasonable.

Description of Work
I use Campbell's Carpet Cleaning Co. for carpet cleaning. The last time I used them was probably 6 weeks ago and they cleaned my carpeting and some of my upholstery chairs.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

In home and commercial carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, carpet repair & water damage extraction.

Carpet installation.