Bob & Ed's Heating & Air Conditioning

With Angi since July 2006

14807 Mac Arthur Dr

North Little Rock, AR 72118

Our goal is to provide top quality service and installation for all the comfort needs that properly installed and maintained heating and air conditioning systems bring. Bob & Ed’s Heating & Air Conditioning has been proudly servicing Central Arkansas families & businesses since 1972, and to ensure

01/24/2019

calvin D.

THEY MADE TWO TRIPS, DID"NT FIX THE FIRST TIME THAN OVERCHARGED ME FOR A PART,. THE PART LIST PRICE IS $18.98 THEY CHARGED ME $113.00. THEY SAID THERE WAS NO CHARGE FOR THE SECOND CALL, THEY BUILT THE CALL INTO THE PRICE OF THE PART. THATS DISHONEST.

Description of Work
INSTALL NEW IGNITER

08/04/2018

Donald H.

Tech diagnosed the problem quickly. Repaired sensor and showed me how to fix should it ever happen again!

Description of Work
Furnace would not stay on.

10/24/2017

Kathryn M.

it went very well. They came almost immediately, got the parts within a day, and did the work quickly.

Description of Work
Repair of heating portion of an AC \ heat all in one unit.

06/26/2017

Lauren G.

I've worked with Bob & Ed's before. They were prompt, professional and had a competitive price. Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Replacement A/C and furnace.

06/26/2017

Lawrence C.

Very well, The price was 5-10% less than the other two companies, and the unit was more highly rated and fit the space better than the others. The sheetmetal transition ducting is beautiful and much better than what it replaced.

Description of Work
Replace a package HVAC unit.

06/12/2017

Sara I.

Great! The job was more involved and took longer than they anticipated, but they stayed with it and made sure everything was taken care of appropriately within the cost of the original bid. That's some "customer-first" service to be sure! There was a minor miscommunication about final clean-up, but Doug and Beverly and the rest of their team were champion professionals in getting this resolved. Excellent work all the way around!

Description of Work
The duct work under a 1930s bungalow needed replaced and brought up to current code.

06/05/2017

Kathleen N.

It went really well. They were very professional and showed up on time. They explained what they were going to do. They were unable to do the duct work on the same day however they scheduled it the time that was good for me. I think their prices are fair. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed the annual heat and AC inspections done period I also needed ductwork repaired underneath my house.

05/23/2017

Karen A.

They were professional, on time, thorough and explained their work

Description of Work
annual service of furnace and air conditioner

03/30/2017

Scott T.

Extremely responsive, competitive pricing, very professional in all interaction and installation.

Description of Work
Full replacement Package Unit Outdoors

09/20/2016

Warrie M.

Everything went great. The technician had installed new thermostat and checked the units quickly.

Description of Work
I had general maintenance on my 2 units and a new thermostat put in.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/11/2016

Judy B.

Called them on a Saturday. On-call guy called right away, happened to be nearby and was at my house in 30 min. Prompt, efficient, friendly, reasonable. Great experience.

Description of Work
Replaced 40+5 Mid Run Capacitor, checked charge, drain line

02/19/2016

Orven W.

I have used this business several times since purchasing my house. They inspected the until before I purchased the house and managed to get the unit working with some time and problem solving. Home warranty replaced the unit last year but heat went out this week. They have and after hours service for emergencies and a 24 hour message service. Left a message late one night and got a call first immediately the next morning. My unit was repaired less than 12 hours from the phone call. AND, when I was talking about the age of the unit, The serviceman said he would check on the warranty of my unit when he left to get the part. He returned and said that Bryant would honor the warranty. HOW HONEST IS THIS COMPANY? I know that other service providers would have wanted to charge me and go on, but the effort of this man and his company saved ME over 450 dollars! All of the service guys I've met are really fantastic, honest great people. The house had a very old thermostat, and they replaced that as well. This is the only company I can recommend. I've owned many properties in the 3 decades I've lived in Arkansas, including rentals. I've had a lot of frustration with many service providers but will use this company exclusively. It is VERY hard to find a company that stands by their commitment to time. The employees call when they say they will, they always show up ON TIME when they say they will. Thanks to Angie's List on this one. Wouldn't have known about this company without the ability to read profile/reviews of top rated companies.

Description of Work
Heat quit working on night, called to get it repaired. I also needed a thermostat replaced. I've used them previously for inspections and other issues.

02/14/2016

Lakesha L.

Everything went like clock-work, true professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned our coils for the AC unit

08/19/2015

Tony C.

I called for an estimate and John came out the next day and gave me a quote to replace the entire system that was well below previous estimates. It took about week for them come out and replace the unit due to it being the middle of summer and being busy. It took most of the day but they got it in and up and running before they left. Communication with them was great and they were very professional and prompt. I recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced heat and air unit

07/27/2015

Richard S.

Very smooth. Showed up exactly on time. Explained the service and answered all my questions. Very professional.

Description of Work
Serviced the A/C unit and fan. Charged the Freon.

06/23/2015

Laura G.

They were there on time, did the job that I asked for, and didn't try to sell me anything. You can't beat that!

Description of Work
Tuned up my A/C

02/24/2015

Marilyn S.

I have been using Bob & Ed's for years! They are very good and reasonably priced!

Description of Work
Replaced heating system: air conditioning repair and service.

02/02/2015

ROLF W.

It went very well. I highly recommend them. We have used them for many years.

Description of Work
Replaced heating and cooling system

05/23/2014

Toni G.

I liked that he didn't try to get me to buy something I didn't need and made sure everything was working correctly before he left.

Description of Work
Air conditioner not working. He thoroughly checked unit inside and outside and replaced the capacitor.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/21/2014

Ruth Anne G.

I found them on Angie's List because my previous company sold to someone else. They have serviced my heating and AC ever since. I have always felt their prices to be reasonable. They are prompt, professional and very kind! I give them the highest rating there is!

Description of Work
They did not charge me when they first came about this problem even though it was unrelated to the previous visit! Today they looked further into the problem and made sure it was fixed!

01/19/2014

STEPHANIE S.

They save me money as they found the furnace was still under warranty. The new exterior unit failed within a week, but they were prompt in replacing it. Since then, no problems. Since this service was 3 years ago, I don't have the cost of the project, but as I recall it was fair.

Description of Work
Their service was great they replaced a heat pump exterior unit and the furnace.

01/09/2014

Kenneth H.

Came home from Church. smelled gas in house. Called Bob and Ed's and they sent help asap. Always easy to deal with and friendly. Repaired the leak and mailed bill later. Really appreciate their competent service.

Description of Work
Repaired heater.

09/16/2013

Clair R.

I contacted Bob and Ed's and they IMMEDIATELY sent someone to my house. The young man was nice and it only took about 5 minutes to diagnose the problem. He was at my house for only a short period of time. I had a small glitch, and he came back right away and worked on that. I appreciate their response and good nature.

Description of Work
Diagnosed the problem, cleaned the unit. Repaired a bad part.

07/22/2013

William D.

Bob and Ed's had put a 95% efficiency furnace in my daughter's house last October. We opted not to do the A/C at that time because of cost, but knew the system was on it's last legs (37 year old unit). When it died in early July I called Bob and Ed's to replace it. Both the furnace and the A/C are top notch and perform exactly as they should. Their techs are very knowledgeable, and Doug and John, the owners, have been very easy to deal with. They did not try to oversell nor did they give me a lowball estimate then tack things on at the end to raise the price. They charged exactly what they quoted, which was in the middle range of bids I took. Last fall, when the furnace quit on the first cold day, they bumped my daughter's job up and came the next day because she had a nine day old baby. I really appreciated that. When they were late by four hours to put the A/C in it was because they had done something similar for another customer. I was perfectly fine with that, and appreciate dealing with businesses who take their customer's extraordinary needs into consideration. Good people, quality product, fair price. I'd recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Installed a new central air unit and coil.

06/29/2013

Kenneth H.

Called Bob and Eds on a Saturday and paid extra for this service. Technician called quickly, came when he said he would, diagnosed the problem and made repairs. I am pleased with the process and will use this company again.

Description of Work
Provider replaced burned component in A/C. Then serviced and cleaned the coils.

Mister Sparky Central Arkansas

Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarantee - if your work isn't right, we'll make it right for free. Homeowner Helper Financing - low rates, high approvals, low monthly payments.

Award 2022
    Offers by Mister Sparky Central Arkansas on Angi
    WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.

We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis, Laser alignment, and Eddy Current testing. Williams Mechanical Services also has a pipe fitting department where we provide threaded, welded, and groove lock piping

Offers by WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. on Angi
    EM Electric

With God first we are reliable, professional, and very experienced electrical company for home and business! Call us for all your electrical needs such as new house wire, old house rewire, new panel installs, lights, fans, fixtures portable generator install, fixing any and all electrical issues!

Award 2022

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Air Conditioning Service & Repair,Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Heating Contractors & Specialties,Air Conditioning Service & Repair