Advantage Service Company

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2006

Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service....

Specializing in AIR DUCT CLEANING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Complete electrical contractor in business for 35 years.

Hi there! We're Sherwood Heating and Air and would love to be your Heating and Air conditioning service provider! We service the Little Rock metro area, Hot Springs, and Hot Springs Village. Give us a call at 501-503-7392

11/20/2020

Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for ...

Description of Work
Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. They did plumbing, electric, HVAC, large appliance. In some cases came out more than once for various projects.

Category appliance repair,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,air duct cleaning

02/19/2018

Technician came and figured out that the drain lines froze and tripped the safety mechanism, shutting down the unit. He cleared the ice from the lines he could access, requesting that I run a space heater near the remainder of the lines. He got the unit running again and I haven't had issues since.

Description of Work
HVAC stopped working and thermostat lost power. Needed to restore functionality.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/02/2018

Came out same day called on Sunday New Year's Eve with record cold staring us in the face. Had it fixed in 30 minutes. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Heating was out.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/01/2017

Great, quick. Very knowledgeable and thorough.

Description of Work
Electrical malfunction. Thought I popped a breaker replacing a fixture in my closet. Wasnt a breaker and had to call for an Electrician.

Category electrician

10/18/2016

Advantage responded well and the technician kept me informed as to arrival time. He was finishing another job. They told me the weekend price $95 the first half hour and $65 each half hour after that. They fixed the leak between the house and the box. The technician told me that the line need to be replaced and explained why. This is probably true because the same thing happened in 2015.

Description of Work
Water leak repaired in my yard on Saturday morning. It was bubbling up and a large amount of water had leaked.

Category plumbing

Air Conditioning and Heating Repair & Service, Commercial and Residential, Plumbing, Electrical, Refrigeration, Restaurant Equipment, Duct Work, Water Heater, Generators

Roofing