1-888-STAIN-ARKANSAS.COM

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2010

We clean, stain and seal fences, decks & more since 1995 using commercial-grade Ready Seal featuring No laps, runs, or streaks! Over 3,500 jobs completed. Owner-operated, NO deposits, FREE estimates! We clean fences and decks with a special cleaning agent that doesn't harm your wood. NO powewashing here! Let us earn your business, get your FREE estimate today. We charge about the same price as doing it yourself and you'll be getting the labor for FREE with a commercial grade product that will last 2-3 times longer than what you can purchase at the hardware store....

Color Plus Painting & Remodeling

Color Plus is a fully licensed and insured family oriented remodeling company dedicated to providing high quality work at a reasonable price. No job too big or too small. Give us a call today for a free estimate

Offers by Color Plus Painting & Remodeling on Angi
Bryant Family Landscape Escapes

For the quickest response please call Garry at (501) 516-1439 and mention Angie's List! Garry Bryant started landscaping in his early 20s, after serving in the U.S. Air Force. He started his business under the name of Garry's Lawn Care, and over the years, he has expanded his services, specializing in all landscape needs, and yard maintenance. Now, as Bryant Family Landscape Escapes, Garry's son, Matt, has joined the business. They work hard to cover most of the central Arkansas area and have earned nearly 40 "A" reviews on Angie's List. They look forward to creating your escape! Ask about our Fall Clean-Ups! CALL Garry at 501-516-1439 TODAY! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bryant-Family-Landscape-Escapes-288774018612145/

Key Painting

We provide interior and exterior paint services, cabinet resurfacing/refacing, power washing, staining, wallpaper removal. All services include mask, tape, prep, primer, paint and our full dedication. Se habla español.

06/27/2018

Jim cleaned and stained my fence in July, 2017. The fence looks great, but...afterwards I saw that the grass along the fence line was brown. I spoke to Jim about it and he told me that it was temporary and the grass would be green in no time. It is not. I have nothing but bare earth along the complete fence line - I must now either re-plant of sod. I texted Jim about this problem a week ago and have heard nothing. I'm very disappointed.

Description of Work
Fence - cleaned and re-stained

12/11/2017

Very well!! We purchased a discount through Angie's List, and he did an awesome job! Even cleaned our swing and yard chairs. We are going to have him come again to clean the fence, and stain the fence.

Description of Work
He cleaned our wood privacy fence.

10/04/2016

LOOKS GREAT.

Description of Work
STAING MY DECK AND OUT BUILDING.

08/23/2016

Appointments made for the wash..and then the stain separately. I was impressed each time as you could never tell he had been here except for the excellent fence work.

Description of Work
wash and stain perimeter fence

03/30/2016

Description of Work
Service provider cleaned our 6' white painted wood fence with a mixture of spray and water. He was quick and efficient and the fence looks great.

Category fencing,deck cleaning,house painters

Thank you very much for your business and if you seek fence or deck cleaning and sealing in the future please call us back! 1-88-Stain-Arkansas.com

09/28/2015

Description of Work
Washed and stained my deck. The first try was splotchy. When I asked him to look at it, he redid it at no extra charge.

Category deck cleaning

It was a pleasure working with you and making your wood look like new again. Please contact us in several years when you'd like to get a fresh renewed coat. 1-888-Stain-Arkansas.com

08/31/2015

Drew up a contract to stain deck which was supposed to include a $100 credit. Said he would be in touch to schedule, but never heard from him. Ended up staining deck myself to get job completed. Feel like I am owed a refund on original cleaning.

Description of Work
Spent about an hour spraying a small 10' x 12' deck.

Category deck cleaning

Met the day customer bought coupon. Told customer of a minimum of $500 to do work with staining and he did he'd get back with me. I offered for him to decide what price below my cost to do the work so that he would be happy for what he paid for. I called twice a week afterwards to agree on price and to do work and customer couldn't make up his mind. After a few attempts to secure a contract, I asked if I could at least cleaned the deck for that is what he paid for. Customer wanted me to apply Behr stain on his deck to match the fence he previously stained. I informed him that I only apply my product ReadySeal and don't use any other products. We agreed to mix a gallon of his stain into my Ready Seal and apply at a later date. I had a dozen customers before him and a deck stain can only be applied when it hasn't rained in 2 days because it can only have a 10% moisture content PLUS it cannot rain the day it's applied, but fences can be stained 24 hrs after rain and it doesn't matter afterwards. For about a week or so after clean, the forecast predicted rain and it rained off and on. I took care of previous customers in between the rain and when I contacted the customer to stain the deck, he stated he already stained it and wanted a refund. I asked him as to why he never bothered to contact me, and he said he didn't have to. So. This review is unjust! There were a dozen customers before him and his work was started before then (most customers wait 1-2 months before work due to the weather & time). This job was a little over 2 weeks old and is unrealistic to expect to be completed sooner before anyone else and due to the rain chances in order to apply the Stain properly.

08/16/2015

The red stain on the new wood looked good after the first coats; the older wood needed extra staining. The owner, Jim Stipe, was prompt in returning to put on the extra coats.

Description of Work
Stained fence with both old and new wood. Stained fence with both aged and new wood.

Category fencing,deck cleaning

Appreciate your business and yes we are dedicated to professionalism in the quality of work. When dealing with an owner-operated company, you get personal service and if it means coming back to make the job better, thats what I will do.. Thank you for your business! Jim Stipe 1-888-Stain-Arkansas.com

04/02/2014

Mr. Stipe does a great job at reasonable prices. Used his services twice to stain my fence, first when built in 2010 then again in 2014 for another application. Fence looks very good for its age because of his product. I will call again in future!

Description of Work
Exterior fence and deck stain/seal.

Category fencing,deck cleaning,house painters

Thank you for your repeat business. Your job lasted longer than what the manufacturer suggests. 1-888-Stain-Arkansas.com

09/10/2013

They came out to look at my fence and gave me a good price. Said he would be back later that week to do the work! Showed up on time, completed the job and did not ask for money up front. The fence looks beautiful! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Stain our new privacy fence!

Category deck cleaning,house painters

Thank you for your business and the the fence still looks great today! 1-888-Stain-Arkansas.com

Fence & Deck Staining, Fence & Deck Cleaning, Fence & Deck Restoration, Fence Staining, Fence & Deck Sealing, Wood Restoration

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal