Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Nashville, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Nashville
- Colley Bailey, Realtor with Wise Custom RealtyColley Bailey is a a dependable person and helps take the stress of getting a home down a couple of notches. He is very quick to answer your questions, and if he doesn't know the answer, always responds within a hour. He made our transition as smooth as possible and I hope you will give him a chance to do the same for you
- Colley Bailey, Realtor with Wise Custom RealtyCollie was our sales guy when we bought our new home this past summer and he was awesome! He was super informative and very knowledgeable. Plus he always got back to us right away if we had any questions. I would highly recommend using him if you are in the market for a home....great guy to work with
- BUYER'S FIRST REALTYExcellent! You'll have NO regrets if you depend on Steve Atwell to find you the perfect home or to sell your home. He loves what he does and has outstanding knowledge of the real estate market in NW Arkansas.
- Carter Real Estate GroupErin Robertson is amazing! She went above and beyond to help us find the perfect house. We adore her!
- Mike Puckett RealtorIn the fall of 2010 we were moving from the Indianapolis area and needed to sell our house. Considering the housing market, the prospects were not great and Mike prepared us for all possible outcomes. Our house was sold in 13 months, for a price that was pretty good, all factors considered. Mike was very accessible, by phone or email--returning calls, answering questions, making us aware of possible "bumps" in the process, and offering advice. A few weeks before closing, a last minute question arose on our house, regarding some potential repairs that would have cost us $3000-$5000. Mike successfully worked to help us avoid this extra, last minute expense. Mike was always very honest and kept his word. He was on vacation a week and a half before closing but still kept us informed of how the process was going. We highly recommend Mike Puckett if you need a Realtor in the Indianapolis area
- Jeff LaBrueJeff researched properties to help us find what we were looking for. He pays close attention to detail and is prompt to return calls. He did a great job representing my interests. We found a home that we love and Jeff helped us throughout the buying process. I highly recommend him.
- Acorn RealtyLinda was a fantastic Realtor to work with. Before the actual move, we corresponded via e-mail and I received many listings for possible houses and loads of information on the area. On each visit to Bella Vista to check out the city and amenities, Linda made herself available every day I needed her help. She introduced me to the area, as well as taking me to see houses that would meet my requirements. When I returned to purchase a house, Linda had assembled a great selection of available houses in my price range and was a joy to work with as I checked each one out and asked a bunch of questions. She promptly helped me in every way possible with the negotiations and found a great deal on a mortgage. Linda was always there during the process and afterwards and she helped make this relocation go very smoothly. A great Professional to work with -- none better
- CENTURY 21She's very helpful with everything we need. The last time we moved she actually came over and helped us pack. She walks us through the process of everything. We've used her several times and she is great about helping sell your house, as well as buying a new one. She's very personable and we couldn't ask for anything more from her
- MOUNTAIN COUNTRY PROPERTIESGene Bland was the seller's realtor but I felt as though he was mine as well. He showed me a property that I wanted a look at and I had the keys within five weeks. I live some distance from his office and he would take documents to the financing bank for me and well as any other detail that needed attending t
- Green Heart RealtyI can not say enough about how great and professional they were and still are. As they are also a real estate management company they are even able to take care of my home when I am not in the area.
Real Estate Agent in Nashville
- Business Description:Buyers Representation For All Northwest ArkansasRecent Review:Excellent! You'll have NO regrets if you depend on Steve Atwell to find you the perfect home or to sell your home. He loves what he does and has outstanding knowledge of the real estate market in NW Arkansas.Anita F.
- Business Description:Welcome to the premier resource for all real estate information and services in the area. We hope you enjoy your visit and explore everything our website has to offer, including Garland County real estate listings, information for home buyers and sellers, and more about us, your Lake Hamilton Realty professionalsRecent Review:Lawana Whaley is an awesome person and a top notch realtor. House was listed and was sold quickly. She was so nice and easy to work with - especially in a world where nice is not given enough credit. She took care of every detail and made this a pleasant experience. I truly will miss dealing with Lawana - she can handle anybody and anythingKaren F.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - A Plus Home Inspections LLC.
- Business Description:BellStar Property Group is a real estate solutions company based out of Kensett Arkansas. We help homeowners like you find solutions for your real estate problems whether you’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell your property, owning a burdensome rental property or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons. Bellstar Property Group strives to honestly and ethically provide a win-win solutions to help homeowners
- Business Description:AMERICA’S MOST TRUSTED SOURCE FOR DEBT AND CREDIT SOLUTIONS. CreditGuard of America, Inc. is an independent, nonprofit credit counseling agency that is committed to providing innovative solutions for simple to complicated debt and credit issues. CreditGuard provides credit counseling and debt management along with free financial education to consumers throughout the United States, using state-of-the-art technology and superior customer service
- Business Description:We are an Independently owned and operated real estate business specializing in residential, commercial, poultry farms, ranches, pasture land, hunting land, laundromats and marina sales since 1982. Serving western Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma
- Business Description:Pruden Construction and Roofing provides you with all of your Residential Roofing needs! We take pride in our quality of service, honesty, and workmanship and have many satisfied customers over the years in Northwest Arkansas. Our friendly Roofing Technicians are trained and well experienced in inspecting your roof for storm damage, if any, or inspecting your roof when a little water spot on your ceiling. We are Tamko Pro Certified Contractors, and Owens Corning Certified Contractors to offer..Recent Review:They have been good and responsive.Matt W.
- Business Description:OZARK GATEWAY REALTY, (OGW LLC) serves Cherokee Village, Hardy Arkansas and the Spring River Area with residential, land, commercial property and real estate for sale in Cherokee Village, Highland, Hardy, Ash Flat and throughout Sharp, Izard and Fulton Counties in northeast Arkansas. We specialize in lake, river and golf front homes and real estate as well as business investment properties. We are prepared to handle all your real estate needs. If you are in need of real estate we're looking..
- Business Description:Helping people find the home of their dreams, and also helping people sell their current homes/real estate. AND I LOVE IT!!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- Mineral Springs
- De Queen
- Mount Ida
real estate agents in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 22 S. Real Estate Service507 Arkansa Street
- 22 S. Real Estate Service
- BellStar Property GroupPO Box 282
- BellStar Property Group
- EXIT REALTY GROUP1817 WOODSPRINGS RD
- EXIT REALTY GROUP
- First National Realty608 West Commerce Dr. Suite 1
- First National Realty
- Kelly Lewis Real Estate326 Sfc 311
Forrest City, Arkansas
- Kelly Lewis Real Estate
- Lake Hamilton Realty4425 Central Ave Ste C
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Lake Hamilton Realty
- OZARK GATEWAY REALTY (OGW LLC)1206 Highway 62 412
- OZARK GATEWAY REALTY (OGW LLC)
- Sisson Real Estate320 N Hervey St
- Sisson Real Estate
- UNITED COUNTRY HOMETOWN RLTRS623 CLINTON ST
- UNITED COUNTRY HOMETOWN RLTRS
- Vilaggio1000 Centregreen Way
Cary, North Carolina