Twin Lakes Woodworking & Remodeling, Inc.

With Angi since August 2013

3.7

Full Service Remodeling Company. We are a small family owned business....

Top Tier Kitchens & Baths

Top Tier Kitchens & Baths, LLC, proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity, and by paying attention to the details that matter most to you. These are a few of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!

Offers by Top Tier Kitchens & Baths on Angi

06/02/2017

They are easy to work with and have a nice showroom. The work was done on time and on budget. All workers clean and efficient. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Bathroom & kitchen renovation

Category home remodeling

03/07/2016

Description of Work
I paid a retainer for a kitchen design and signed the providers contract no questions asked. Drawings were to be provided in one months time. it's 2.5 months later and I have no concept drawings. When I inquired in person last week, we made an appt for tomorrow for completed drawings. Yesterday, I received my retainer back because he doesn't want to do the job. He has wasted my time and did not meet the terms of his own contract. Now I'm back to square one.

Category countertops

12/03/2015

Description of Work
removed existing shower unit and replaced with stone walls and base. they were always on time and used the best materials. neat, clean, polite, and professional. their sub contractor (plumber) was the best. well worth the money spent for quality work and materials. will use again

Category countertops