Danny's Electronics

Electronic Gadget Repair
Auto Service

Electronic repair...

John Sellers Electric

Complete electrical contractor in business for 35 years.

Mister Sparky Central Arkansas

Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarantee - if your work isn't right, we'll make it right for free. Homeowner Helper Financing - low rates, high approvals, low monthly payments.

Offers by Mister Sparky Central Arkansas on Angi
Chase Grimmett Electric LLC

For all your Electrical needs, from small residential to large commercial, call Chase Grimmett Electric and we will light your world! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/20/2017

Repaired with minor solder work.

Description of Work
Diagnosed sound problem on older TV

Category tv repair

10/11/2015

I was amazed that this company could fix my vintage stereo equipment, which several years later is still running perfectly -- and also my new tv. Both have functioned perfectly since then. They are obliging, prompt and their prices seemed reasonable to me. Very highly recommended.

Description of Work
I have used them at two different times: first, to fix a 35-year-old stereo receiver, and then to fix a newish flat screen tv.

Category tv repair

12/27/2012

LIghtening storm blew out 2 LCD TV's. They would not power on after the storm. Searched for TV repair in Russellville and could not find one option. Was recommended to Danny's in Morrilton, a 20 minute drive. It was well worth not having to trash my two LCDs and buy 2 more. Would highly recommend. Planning on bringing my Bose ipod speaker to him very soon.

Description of Work
Repair of 2 flat screen LCD TV's.

Category electrician,tv repair,electronic repair

TV repair auto instrument cluster repair (gauges car or truck dash) Dish Network Directv

Electrical wiring. Not an electrician.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal