SERVPRO of Little Rock

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2010

We are here for our customers 24/7! Because we own 6 different franchises across Arkansas and Louisiana, we are able to provide our services to a broader geographical area. We look forward to having the opportunity to take care of our customers when they are in need of fire or water restoration, mold remediation, duct cleanings & more....

Fadely's Air Duct Cleaning

Specializing in AIR DUCT CLEANING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ahmed Construction LLC.

With over 25+ years of general construction experience, we are here to build the home of your dreams or remodel your living space into a place you will be most proud.

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

01/13/2015

06/26/2014

Great! They were very efficient and got the job done quickly.

Description of Work
the sewer backed up into our basement bathroom. Servpro came in and cleaned, dried, and desinfected everything.

04/12/2012

I was very displeased with this company as their representative made no effort to contact me and let me know what to expect from the company. Also when I called, approximately one hour after what was the anticipated appointment time, to see when to expect an estimator I was informed that no one would be dispatched to even look at the site and determine if a Mold/Mildew problem existed until after ...

Description of Work
I called for a estimator to come to a project site and evaluate a possible Mold/Mildew problem. Upon inital call I had requested an 11:00 a.m. appointment to have the site inspected. After waiting for almost one hour I called to find out there was no one coming and received only a phone contact stating until a Mold/Mildew assestment was complete no one from the company would come to the site.

07/13/2011

They were great. They got the entire mold and everything else off. It turns out that we do need to replace the carpet, but they were good. All they do is clean and they dry up the carpets. They also remove the carpets and take care of the mold. They make sure that you don't have any mold growing. We liked that. The floor is still bare now since we don't have carpet there. It cost us $654 for the c...

Description of Work
We used the services of Servpro for carpet cleaning on the 8th of June, 2011.

Category carpet cleaners

Member, Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate them. We are glad you were pleased with our services and hope that you enjoy your new carpet once you get it. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Have a very Merry Christmas!

We provide fire, smoke & soot restoration, water removal & dehumidification, mold mitigation & remediation, catastrophic storm response, move outs & contents restoration, duct cleaning, contents claim inventory service & thermal imaging.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available