Metro Appliances & More

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2006

3.6

8800 Maumelle Blvd.

Maumelle, AR 72113

40 brands of appliances in every price range. Installation available. Huge lighting showroom. Delivery up to 100 miles. Removal of discarded appliances.

03/14/2016

Nancy K.

Description of Work
Bought microwave and trim kit. By far the best price.

03/11/2015

Larry P.

Description of Work
Attempted to fix the water-in-the-door feature, but only made it worse. It leaked afterwards from the switch valve on the back of the refrigerator. The price for a service call plus the fee for the technician plus the price for the parts was all inflated.

01/28/2015

Lisa J.

Description of Work
2 Weeks to get someone out to repair. Then I was told part had to be ordered from out of town (even though could have gotten the part locally) And that it would be another 7 to 10 days at which time another appointment would be scheduled. I was without a dryer for almost 4 weeks for a simple heating element. If it had not been warranty, I would have called someone else. Dragging wet clothes and towels to laundrymat for almost 4 weeks was unacceptable. NEVER AGAIN!

02/27/2014

Larronda R.

Decided not to use them because they are over priced!

Description of Work
I contacted Metro to replace a rack in my dishwasher because I had used them in the past for repairs. Their exact words "It would be cheaper to buy a new dishwasher because the estimated cost of the replacement dishwasher rack would be $200." Shocked by the statement, I looked online for the part and found it for $46 and replaced it myself. Please research your prices elsewhere prior to purchasing it. Their statement was incorrect and would have been costly!

12/16/2013

STEPHANIE S.

The whole experience was a problem, from defective replacement parts for our Sub Zero refrigerator to unskilled installation and some unprofessional incidences in between. They did get the parts for free from Sub Zero, but not without inconvenience to us with the refrigerator being down.

Description of Work
I used Metro Appliances & More

08/20/2013

kaysie R.

. Metro came to my house to repair my dishwasher that I bought from them. The repairman told me it could be repaired but they will have to come again and I will be charged again in order for him to get part number because he did not write it down. He said I should just buy a new machine. I have tried to speak with the manager Jeff Lavey and he is unavailable. I am very displeased and will never shop at Metro again.

Description of Work
I purchased a dishwasher from Metro and it broke. I called the service department and the service man said a new part would have to be ordered. He said for me to call service and parts and they would order part for me. When I called to place order they have no info and said I would Have to pay another service call to order the part.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

03/12/2013

Eric S.

Description of Work
The staff are very friendly and helpful! I cannot comment on the repair service, but sales is great!

Category appliance sales

03/02/2013

julie S.

It took forever (a week or two) to get them to come out to my house, after that if parts were needed they have to be ordered from Dallas (if they have them) even if they are available locally, they don't go that route. The another appointment has to be scheduled. Once, my dishwasher was broken and the repairman forgot to reconnect a line properly. Subsequently, it leaked on my wood floor and it buckled. I was assured that they would fix it, however, when I called back several times to talk to the person who would handle that my calls were not returned EVER! I'm thinking about taking legal action, as my floor is ruined.

Description of Work
I have had Metro fix several things over the years including refrigerator, washer dryer and dishwashers.

12/31/2012

Alvah N.

On the first service call the technition misdiagnosed the problem ( said we needed a new compressor and ordered one). On the 2nd service call a more experienced tech said our compressor was fine and that the problem was leakage of coolant which he replenished and ordered the new evaporator and heat exchanger. On the 3rd service call the new parts were installed. We have used this company for many years and have almost always been satisfied. This time we had the misfortune of having a new tech on the first call.

Description of Work
my Subzero freezer went out. Installed new evaporator and heat exchanger.

12/14/2010

charlene S.

I needed a stand alone ice maker fixed. I called the first time and the receptionist connected me to the voice mail for the service department so I left a message. No call back. Called the second time and got the same. So I called another company and got same day service.

Description of Work
None.

09/19/2006

Jeff S.

I have used this company in the past and I would say that they do a great job. They made sure to answer all of my questions and they don t fix things that don't need to be fixed. They are honest, trustworthy and dependable. They were able to get my microwave fixed in a great amount of time. They are definitely worth a service call if you need this type of work done.

Description of Work
The microwave was not performing the functions that it needed to and so they replaced the computer panel.

09/14/2006

I was in a really bad situation when my oven stopped working on Thanksgiving Day. Can you believe they took the part off their showroom floor model and brought it to my home and fixed my stove so I could fix Thanksgiving dinner. If that s not customer service, I don t know what is.

Description of Work
They fixed the heating element on our oven on Thanksgiving Day.

07/28/2006

Metro Builders Supply were pretty busy because they had a lot of clientele so they had a first come first serve basis and it may take a few days before they get out. The repairman figured out the problem right away and fixed it. He was a very nice guy. We've used them for several appliances. Their work was covered under warranty.

Description of Work
They repaired my dishwasher as it was over filling.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

turbochef ovens, Whirlpool cooktop, Whirlpool cooktops, Whirlpool dishwasher, Whirlpool dryer, Whirlpool electric range, Whirlpool freezer, Whirlpool gas range, Whirlpool hoods, Whirlpool ice maker, Whirlpool microwave oven, Whirlpool microwave, Whirlpool oven, Whirlpool range, Whirlpool refrigerator, Whirlpool washer, Amana dishwasher, Amana dryer, Amana freezer, Amana microwave, Amana range, Amana refrigerator, Amana washer, Maytag Freezer, Maytag cooktop, Maytag dishwasher, Maytag dryer