FOUR SEASONS SUNROOMS

With Angi since July 2006

Frazier Construction

Specializing in DECKS AND PORCHES, DOORS, WINDOWS AND GENERAL REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Applegate Renovation

My name is Tyler Applegate and I have a family owned and operated company. We are a Christian based company and pride ourselves in our hard work to please every customers needs and also our integrity stands us apart from other larger companies. We will walk you through every aspect of the job and we also pride ourselves in our affordable prices

A State Handymen Inc

A-State Handymen has a hand picked crew with combined experience of over 80 years. We focus on family values and customer service. Our goal is to get each customer and keep them for life. We are A+ rated on the BBB. No hidden charges on materials. If the job lasts less than 1 week you don't pay labor until you are 100% satisfied with the job. Satisfaction guaranteed!

06/12/2007

SHAY F.

The final product is grand, but it took almost 5 months. The guys working were very nice and friendly, but fell short in areas that would have made this long process more positive. They never, even on their last visit cleaned up after themselves, they usually arrived at 9 or 10 AM and usually left by 3 pm, other jobs always seemed to take precedence. They were not into details and had to redo a number of things that were not right, but to their credit, they did fix everything we asked. All in all, the end product was worth it, these are minor blips, but I did want others to know. And, to be fair, some of the overall delays were our fault as we asked them not to work while we were away and we were away a few weeks during this process.

Description of Work
Four Seasons roofed an existing deck for us.

Category sunrooms

07/28/2006

CATHY T.

We love our new sunroom. We are very pleased with the high quality of the construction. Four Seasons Sunrooms was very customer service oriented. I could not have been more pleased. I would not change a thing. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends.

Description of Work
Four Seasons Sunrooms built a 13-foot by 22-foot sunroom onto our home.

Category sunrooms