CHEM DRY GOLD

With Angi since July 2006

Chem Dry...

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

11/28/2009

Lois H. D.

They were very good, courteous, and professional. It was higher than I expected but they clean by the square foot. They came when they said they would, which is important to me.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets.

09/14/2006

I have had them out several times before. I call them if I have a coupon or if they are available the day and time I want them to come out. They have always done a good job, the carpets always come clean. They work on stains until they are gone. They will move furniture also. The carpets dried very quickly.

Description of Work
They have cleaned the carpets in my living room, dining room and hallways several times.

09/14/2006

We have used them before and would use them again because they do what they were hired to do. If there are spots, they get them up. If you want them to move the furniture they will, if not, they won't. They do a good service on your carpets. I don't remember what we paid but they did a great job.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in a 12x15 master bedroom, an 18 foot long hallway, a 10x12 foot bedroom, a den and a bathroom.

08/31/2006

I was happy with the service by Chem Dry Action. I thought that the worker was very nice. The carpets look good now. The price was very fair. I would recommend their services to others.

Description of Work
Chem Dry Action cleaned the carpets in three rooms and a hallway in our home.

08/31/2006

I have used them three times now. The carpet is absolutely dry by the time they leave. They always send two guys so the job is done quickly. They also use Scotch Guard as a stain repellent. It really keeps the carpet looking fresher longer between cleanings.

Description of Work
I had the carpet in two large dens and a breakfast room cleaned. I don't know the sizes of the rooms.

08/31/2006

He was so kind, caring, and he did a fantastic job. He was polite, professional, and right on time. He put the furniture back exactly as it was and didn t scratch a thing. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
The technician cleaned three rooms of carpet in my one level house with a dry shampoo method. He treated the carpet for spots and moved the furniture.

08/31/2006

We've used Chem Dry for several years and they do a great job. They moved our furniture and they were able to pull up all stains. The carpet took about three hours to dry. The price also included Scotch Guard.

Description of Work
Chem Dry cleaned three rooms of carpet recently.

Lisa W.

Chem Dry Co did a good job moving things out of the way and putting them back. There wasn't any hidden cost, and they worked hard to do the job. It didn't take long. They called before coming out and showed up on time. They explained in detail what was done and answered any questions I had. Nothing was scratched or broken. I felt comfortable with them in my home. I was very satisfied with the results. They were a very good company to hire.

Description of Work
They completely cleaned our living room, and spot cleaned three other rooms.

07/28/2006

I was completely satisfied by the service I got from Chem Dry. My carpets looked fresh and new as soon as they were done with them. They showed up on time, which impressed me. I was also happy that they wore booties over their shoes, so they wouldn t leave dirt on my carpet.

Description of Work
Chem Dry came to my home and cleaned the carpets in my bedroom, hallway and den.

07/28/2006

They offered to move the heavy furniture out so they could clean under it, they were very careful with our personal things. The price was reasonable for all the rooms they did. The carpet looks great, and we are pleased with their service.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in three bedrooms and living room.

Carpet & Rug Cleaners