Professional Home Improvement Co

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2016

2.7

Professional Home Improvement is a small company owned by myself, Barrett Yeager. I started this business about two years ago after 14 years of being in the business. I am devoted to running a honest, reliable company that takes an enormous amount of pride in our work. I keep a small crew of permanent full-time employees and temporary job to job employees when needed. Some of the services Professional Home Improvement Co offers include ; remodeling and additions, interior /exterior painting, hardwood flooring, tile flooring, fencing, decks, gazebos, rotten wood replacement, general maintenance and upkeep, pressure washing, handyman services , custom shutters, drywall repair /finishing etc. We can remodel your entire home or just mount a tv on the wall for you. Our small group of employees has over 60 years of experience in this business. Over the years I've seen lots of people taken advantage of and ripped off by other companies, so I started Professional Home Improvement to provide honest fair prices to people. Professional Home Improvement is committed to putting professionalism and honesty back into this line of work....

Emergency Restoration Services, Inc

Professional contractor performing all types of services including but not limited to debris removal and demolition to construction from the ground up. We specialize in decks and porches.

Russel Gutter co

Olde Town Interior Exterior Painting & Repair

Super Service Award winner from 2011-2019! We have been providing quality work in the Memphis area since 1975. We specialize in interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial properties. Our painters take pride in providing top quality services and attention to detail. We are also skilled in all types of carpentry work as well as other various home maintenance needs. Customer service is our priority! We are your one-stop shop for your next home maintenance project. Because we use the highest quality paint and materials from Sherwin-Williams, we are able to continue to perform Exterior Painting in the WINTER. Call today to schedule your appointment.

Offers by Olde Town Interior Exterior Painting & Repair on Angi

05/24/2017

DO NOT HIRE IF YOUR PRIMARY JOB IS PLUMBING.

Description of Work
Multiple items.

Category handyman service

03/15/2017

Really bad, pretty much trashed the floor.. Need to be redone

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring

Category fencing

12/06/2016

I was very pleased with the cost. He gave me a great deal because I hired him to complete several things. He was upfront and honest about what would and wouldn't work, and what would add the most value to the home when I resold it and still not cost me an outrageous amount. The work was finished before the deadline we originally set. I would recommend this company to my friends and family for any home improvement work they needed done. I'd say they were very honest, fair, and did an awesome job on my house.

Description of Work
I hired this company to fix up a rental house I was putting up for sale. They repaired the wooden fence, installed a new gate, redid tile in the bathroom and shower, and also painted all the interior of the house.

Category fencing,handyman service,home builders,interior painters

Interior /exterior painting,, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, additions, tile installation, hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, handyman services, custom shutters, custom furniture and furniture restoring, fencing, decks , rotten wood replacement, siding installation, pressure washing, crown molding /trim etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available