Professional Home Improvement Co

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2016

2.7

476 JE Clarke

Marion, AR 72364

Professional Home Improvement is a small company owned by myself, Barrett Yeager. I started this business about two years ago after 14 years of being in the business. I am devoted to running a honest, reliable company that takes an enormous amount of pride in our work. I keep a small crew of

05/24/2017

Dewayne G.

DO NOT HIRE IF YOUR PRIMARY JOB IS PLUMBING.

Description of Work
Multiple items.

Category handyman service

03/15/2017

niju J.

Really bad, pretty much trashed the floor.. Need to be redone

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring

Category fencing

12/06/2016

Bayleigh D.

I was very pleased with the cost. He gave me a great deal because I hired him to complete several things. He was upfront and honest about what would and wouldn't work, and what would add the most value to the home when I resold it and still not cost me an outrageous amount. The work was finished before the deadline we originally set. I would recommend this company to my friends and family for any home improvement work they needed done. I'd say they were very honest, fair, and did an awesome job on my house.

Description of Work
I hired this company to fix up a rental house I was putting up for sale. They repaired the wooden fence, installed a new gate, redid tile in the bathroom and shower, and also painted all the interior of the house.

Category fencing, handyman service, home builders, interior painters

Tito's Lawn Care

We are a professional lawn care company ready to take care of your lawn care needs. We mow, mulch, aerate, power wash, bush and tree trim. We have several staff members with years of experience.

Russel Gutter co

N. Pacheco Gutters

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Professional Home Improvement Co

How is Professional Home Improvement Co overall rated?

Professional Home Improvement Co is currently rated 2.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Professional Home Improvement Co open?

Professional Home Improvement Co is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does Professional Home Improvement Co provide

Professional Home Improvement Co accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Professional Home Improvement Co offer free estimates?

Yes, Professional Home Improvement Co offers free project estimates.

Does Professional Home Improvement Co offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Professional Home Improvement Co does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Professional Home Improvement Co offer a senior discount?

Yes, Professional Home Improvement Co offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Professional Home Improvement Co offer emergency services?

Yes, Professional Home Improvement Co offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Professional Home Improvement Co?

Yes, Professional Home Improvement Co offers warranties.

What services does Professional Home Improvement Co offer?

Professional Home Improvement Co offers the following services: Interior /exterior painting,, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, additions, tile installation, hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, handyman services, custom shutters, custom furniture and furniture restoring, fencing, decks , rotten wood replacement, siding installation, pressure washing, crown molding /trim etc.