Davis Roofing and Remodeling

With Angi since March 2012

722 Pleasant Wood Dr

Marion, AR 72364

Sole proprietor full contracting service business. Remodeling, restoration, and roofing specialist.

07/18/2014

Thomas T.

They were absolutely fine. I would recommend that they were timely. They explain what they were doing and why. They were very nice. I have no complaints with their work. They did it with good timing. It didn’t take forever because you can get some people who always have time for lunch and disappear for two hours but they were not like that at all. I never had to use any roofer before and I don’t know what costs are and what their competition charges.

Description of Work

03/15/2012

Luanne G.

I had never used him for the painting, but his flooring work was very good. Ronald Davis is the owner of the business. I liked that he did an excellent job with reasonable prices. He was prompt at returning calls. He met me at Lowe's and helped me by taking everything in his truck and then brought it all to my home. He was recommended by a friend, and I felt very comfortable leaving him in the house while I went to work. I will use him in the future when I get more money to do more repairs.

Description of Work
He laid flooring in four rooms for me.

Category flooring contractor

Top Quality Roofing

***$500 OFF A NEW ROOF ***Over 20 years of experience, we repair small and large roof leaks, Rotten Chimneys, Rotten Wood repairs, and gutter repairs. We can also service you with Roof and Gutter Leaf Cleaning. We do Gutter Guards and Screens, all types of Custom Flashing and Critter Damage and Protection Metal. Yearly roof and gutter maintenance programs are available upon request. No job is too big or too small. We also offer interior painting and siding

Price & Co. Roofing and Renovations

Price & Co. Roofing and Remodeling is the official roofing partner of the Commercial Appeal! We are a 5-star rated, trusted, and locally owned company who is certified with Angi's and HomeAdvisor and a proud member of the Memphis Area Association of Realtors. We support the local work force by using locally manufactured Owens-Corning shingles and we hire local. We offer the only "7 Day to Install" guarantee in the area - we will have you roofed within 7 days of the word "GO!" Whether you are buying outright or want to file an insurance claim, we are here to help! Our experience with insurance claims is unmatched - our founder has 10+ years of experience with insurance companies and the claims process as a former insurance adjuster. Call the today today! | Refer a friend, get $250 VISA gift card!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Chase Roof Inspections

CHASE ROOF INSPECTIONS has completed approximately 3,500 roof replacements and repairs in the Memphis metro area and surrounding areas. We've been in business in Olive Branch since April 2010, where after ten years of working disaster relief roofing -- from Hurricane Katrina to hail storms in Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin (among many others) -- I decided to permanently base my business in the Mid-South. Y'all welcomed me and made my business a huge success, and I have committed to honoring you by providing the absolute best service to the Memphis / Tri-State area. We are a full service roofing contractor -- licensed in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas. We are properly and adequately insured -- general liability and workers compensation -- as well as a NATIONALLY CERTIFIED ROOF INSPECTOR. This certification allows us to give you expertly informed input regarding insurance claims and all other roof-related matters. Frankly, our CERTIFICATION training and continuing education lend weight and credence to our inspection and evaluation statements. AND we are a full-service, FACTORY CERTIFIED roofing contractor. We provide the absolute best service, as affirmed by our EXCELLENT RATINGS and REVIEWS on Angie's List and HOME ADVISOR -- over 100 HOME ADVISOR 5 STAR REVIEWS. Estimates and WRITTEN QUOTES are free and invaluable -- so please call JOHN today -- there's nothing to lose and so MUCH TO GAIN! CHASE ROOF INSPECTIONS 901-907-3666 ///// John's Personal Cell 251-458-9814

Roofing, flooring, remodeling, residential construction, and minor cosmetic repairs

Commerial property remodeling and construction