CENTRAL ARKANSAS ROOFING SERVICES

Founded 1982 • With Angi since September 2006

PO Box 983

Mabelvale, AR 72103

CENTRAL ARKANSAS ROOFING was formed in 1997 when an experienced Residential Roofer and an experienced Commercial Roofer decided to join forces and offer both services through one company. Partner Robert Burdett has over over 40 years experience in the Residential business and Rodney Vaughn has

04/18/2018

Bruce P.

Stated would be within next two to three days; was a no show! Fast forward two weeks called back asked what happened, again was told be there (my home) next morning, they didn’t show up yet and it has been 6 weeks. If too busy then tell me that! If don’t want to do the work tell that. Very unprofessional organization!

Description of Work
called asked for an estimate

Category gutter repair, roofing

09/21/2016

Jackie L.

I did not use this roofer

Description of Work
Did not use this roofer. They were heavily booked because of recent storms in the Central Arkansas area

After carefully looking through all of our lead generators, unfortunately cannot find where Ms [Member Name Removed] contacted us in regards to giving her a roof estimate. It is our assumption that this might be a case of mistaken identity. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

01/22/2016

Carrell H.

Description of Work
New roof.....no complaints.

Thank you for your business!

10/27/2015

Phillip F.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced roof.

We appreciate your business!

10/14/2015

Thomas F.

Description of Work
New roof, great

Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.!

09/04/2015

Phillip B.

Description of Work
Put new roof and gutters on house.

We value your business. Thanks for letting us serve you!

04/29/2014

Judy R.

Description of Work
The company installed a new roof. We had some problems with the initial roofing job, but Mike Roberts provided wonderful customer service and brought his workers back so that our concerns could be addressed. He spent a lot of extra time responding to our concerns and we are very grateful and appreciative. The roof looks great!

Category landscaping, roofing

Thanks for your review [Member Name Removed]!

03/28/2014

John S.

Has nearly been a year since the repairs and all is well. Which I had used him years earlier. Prompt, polite, honest, excellent work, professional workers, very reasonable price. What more could any homeowner ask for, especially seniors and disabled vets. Will certainly recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Follow up to 8/2013 review where chimney flashing was replaced.

Thanks for your words and your business [Member Name Removed]!

08/15/2013

Herbert W.

They arrived on time the day that we requested. Introduced themselves and got start on the job. The job was a little more than expected, but they stuck with it and finished around 8:30 that evening. They left the site cleaner than it was when they got here. I would recommend this company to anyone, I have had roofing done in the past by another company and suffered though many problems, this company has very reliable personnel working for them and they are very customer service oriented.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced 4.75 squares of shingles, Also remove and replace plywood as required, and if any of the rafters need repaired scab on 2" x 6" word to the bad rafters. Apply Ice and Rain shield to the whole roof, replace vent pipe jacks and repair 5 areas on the roof where the plywood has come loose. Also install 3 whirly Birds.

We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our work!

08/13/2013

John S.

Very well! I placed news papers in the area where leaking water was accumulating and will update this review with the results.

Description of Work
Repaired roof around chimney to stop a bad leak. Removed old flashing and about a half square of 30 lb shingle around chimney. Inspected decking for water damage or rot. Decking was fine. Installed new decking cover and new shingles. Installed new chimney flashing. Since he did not need to replace decking or resulting shingles he reduced his estimate accordingly (by $250.00). Mike is very polite, prompt, and fair competitive pricing. However, as with all work being hired out, make sure you monitor the work being done and material used to make sure it matches the estimate provided. The installers we very polite, did not smoke at all during the job and even took before, during, and after pictures for me. Mike called and kept me appraised of when his installers would arrive and they arrived within minutes of when he said they would. The cleans the area well before they left leaving no mess or trash.

Category landscaping, roofing, chimney repair

Thank you for choosing us!

02/27/2013

Scott L.

They were prompt in giving me the estimate. We took three estimates and chose the different one.

Description of Work
I got Central Arkansas Roofing Services to do an estimate for snow guards for the roof.

Thanks for the opportunity!

10/25/2012

Bruce H.

Amazing from start to finish. Central Arkansas Roofing Services showed up at 8:00 a.m. on the day we had agreed upon (I took off work for the job). They brought about 12 workers, not including the supervisor and job foreman. After laying tarps around the edges of the house - including carefully over my wife's roses - they got to work. By 10:00 a.m., the old roof was completely off and every piece of shingle was picked up and carted away on a trailer. They then started putting the tar paper and then the new shingles on. Meanwhile, a worker with a large magnet on a pole went around making sure there was not a single nail left on the ground anywhere. By 4:00, they were done, and by 5:00, they had cleaned up everything, packed up everything, and said their goodbyes. Aside from my fabulous new roof, you could not even tell that they had been there! AND my wife's roses were still perfect! I have never been happier with a company and their service. I sure wish all construction contractors were as good, as efficient, and as conscientious about waste as this company! (and I have yet to find a single nail anywhere around my home or garage.)!!

Description of Work
Central Arkansas Roofing Services took off the old and put a new asphalt shingled roof on my home, breezeway, and garage.

We sure hope you didn't find any nail! Thanks for your review!!

03/30/2011

John W.

Very professional and responsive. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replaced storm-damaged roof

Thanks for your review!

10/15/2009

rita S.

I needed a third bid, and I found them in the phone book. They had the best price. They were very professional. They came out pretty quickly and finished their work in a couple of days.

Description of Work
I used Central Arkansas Roofing Service. They replaced the roof for us.

Thank you ma'am, we appreciate your comment!

06/23/2007

Jerry S.

IN November I discovered a roof leak when water came into the house and damaged the floor in our playroom. Mid Ark roofing came out when they said they would and worked on the roof to complete the job in about four hours. From the ground the roof looked good. I replaced the damaged floor and after the very next rain, I realized the leak was worse that before. The new floor was ruined again. I called Mid-Ark several times before they came back to look at the problem. I finally called Rodney (one of the owners)and he, as well as, Chris came back to look. I went on top of the house with them. We found several shingles they replaced just 7 days earlier busted and cracked. Rodney agreed to repair the roof again, but refused to do anything about the floor damage. When they came back to repair the roof, they used a different color shingle. Now it looks like a checker board. I called another roofing co and they found many shingles w/out nails. They showed me how to repair the roof. I did the repair!!!!

Description of Work
I had a leak in the vally of a room addition. I hired Mid-Ark roofing to replace the vally. I would not hire them to roof the dog house!!!

We are sorry to hear that and we understand your frustration. However, if you have any more issues with your roof, please consider giving us another chance to work for you, we have been in business for more than 20 years and there surely are reasons that support our growing. Once again, we are very sorry that you had a bad experience.

09/14/2006

KATHLEEN N.

We had a leak that we located in our ceiling that was actually all the way from a worn spot in the roof. We had Central Arkansas Roofing Company come out and give us a free estimate on a new roof for us. While they were there, they were very polite, and showed us what they look for in whether or not a roof does need to be replaced or not. The one guy noticed the leak and said, you know I can probably get up there and fix that leak in no time at all, so there is no further damage done to the inside and outside of the house. He got right up there and with some of the excess materials he had in his van, he was able to fix it. After that professional experience with this company, we now have an appointment for the end of the week to have them re-shingle our roof.

Description of Work
I had Central Arkansas Roofing come out to do a free estimate on a new roof for our home, and they repaired a nice sized leak in our roof while they were there to do the estimate.

We're glad our team got to help right there, thanks for sharing your experience!

Titan Roofing & Construction

We offer quality and affordable roofing services.

Seamless Rain Gutters of Arkansas

We install seamless gutters and give you the best water management options to protect your home and foundation. We also offer a variety of gutter protection options that best suit your specific needs.

Offers Coupon

BenRo Construction

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Arkansas
    Arkansas
    04/01/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Full service residential roofing, new roofs, re-roofs, roof repairs, gutter installations, gutter repairs, insurance claim assistance, emergency services