Beard Breeding Painting Co Inc

With Angi since April 2013

Residential and Commercial painting, millwork, etc....

Creative Solutions Remodeling &Construction LLC

Key Painting

We provide interior and exterior paint services, cabinet resurfacing/refacing, power washing, staining, wallpaper removal. All services include mask, tape, prep, primer, paint and our full dedication. Se habla español.

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

04/26/2013

They just did a good job. The quality of their work is phenomenal and I felt that I could trust the guys who worked for us because they work inside of our house. They are just really good. It was a unique experience with a contractor.

Description of Work
I used Beard Breeding Painting Co Inc for interior and exterior painting and remodeling.

Category house painters,interior painters