Weather-Tight Inc

Founded 1966 • With Angi since November 2010

4.3

5500 Mabelvale Pike

Little Rock, AR 72209

Since 1966 the Weather-Tight name has become a standard of excellence in the siding, windows, doors, gutter an roof industries in Central Arkansas. We honestly believe that no other company strives harder to take care of our customers’ home improvement needs than Weather­Tight. Just ask one of your

03/16/2021

Rob M.

Scott kept in touch during the job, and kept me informed about schedule, issues, etc. David did a fantastic job. I am thrilled.

Description of Work
Siding and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, siding

05/04/2015

Elise S.

Scott was great from the start to the end! He was quick to respond after my initial contact. He provided a detailed written estimate. He was very knowledgable. Their price was the middle of 3 estimates I had done, the cheaper estimate mind you was for a cheaper product. They put the gutters up and they look great. They did it in a very timely fashion and cleaned up all the mess. The installers were very friendly and courteous. Scott was in touch with me the entire time letting me know about rain delays and everything going on. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them to anyone and will plan to use them again for gutter and or roofing needs. It is truly hard to find such an honest company these days and these guys are!

Description of Work
6 INCH Gutters with 3x4 downspouts

01/28/2015

Lorraine M.

Professional from start to finish. Quality job. Improved the placement of downspouts. Good color match to house. Have had no problems with the new gutters. Very reasonable price. Great job.

Description of Work
Removed old gutters and replaced them with new gutters and downspouts.

12/18/2014

Jason M.

Description of Work
In the mid-1990s, this company installed all of my guttering on my house. Seems like they charged me around $2,000, but it's been a long time. Well, several months ago, a wind gust caused a drainpipe on the second floor to become detached and fall to a lower roof. I called them to come over and they re-attached it. I fully expected to at pay them a service charge, but no, they said it was free. So, obviously, I will use them again, when the current gutters need to be replaced some day. Excellent original service and follow up!

Category gutter repair, roofing

11/15/2014

Joan M.

The serviceman was on time and did not try to sell me something that would not solve the drainage issue - in other words, he told me I did not need gutters and downspouts.

Description of Work
I asked for them assess the need for gutters and downspouts.

08/24/2014

Rita S.

Windows were not shimmed in and they caulked over the window sill drain holes, causing leaks. After 5 return visits to repair the damage and leaks, the window still leaked water when it rained. I gave up on this company ever fixing the problem. I have now had the windows replaced and the company that installed those were shocked at the poor workmanship on this job.

Description of Work
Replace large picture windows on front of house.

06/05/2014

Ronnie A.

Description of Work
replaced windows

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows

03/30/2014

Yvonne M.

Weather put up gutters that looked like that belonged on the house and should have been there from the start. They even corrected the previous gutters' runoff situation by placing the downspot so that the water was not washing away my expensive mulch.

Description of Work
My old gutters were leaning out, leaking, and, frankly, not doing their job. I had to dismiss them.

03/05/2014

Ed C.

Supervisor and crew were professional. A fair price and good quality. Not the most expensive nor the least expensive. They were able to install the product I wanted to use. I have used them for a previous job and will use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Installed new roof.

10/21/2013

karen T.

Their people were punctual. That was the most impressive thing to start with as we both worked and didn't want to wait on people. Then they actually did everything they said they would do, at the agreed upon price. Their proposals were detailed. Their representatives were professional and to the point. Some others we had called gained access to the house and stayed for a very long time. Weather-Tight's people did not. They were not high pressure. They explained, gave us a price, and left us to deliberate.

Description of Work
The provider installed burglar bars and rails, but had previously done our roof, siding, rebuilt our garage after a tornado, and did our gutter and replacement windows.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

09/08/2011

Robert M.

Went just fine - good work performed, cleaned up and left with things looking great.

Description of Work
Removed the Leaf Guard Gutters on the front of the house and replaced them with WeatherTight's 6 inch gutters.

07/14/2011

Vickie D.

Very professional and punctual. The team was very polite and hardworking. Worked in extreme heat from morning until dusk. Clean up very good. The reason for the b in quality was I have found nails in the drive. The team blew off the drive and porch and left it looking better than when they started. I am not sure where the nails came from - perhaps the roof? I don't know because they probably weren't there when they left. This is the second roof WeatherTight has put on for me. Five years ago they installed a new roof on our former home. The man who gave us the quote remembered my husband, even his name. Very nice, helpful as far as colors and even started three weeks ahead of schedule!

Description of Work
Put a new roof on my house.

06/29/2011

Michael M.

They were outstanding from start to finish. I could not have asked for a better roofing company. They are a local company, locally owned. It is not a chain, not a franchise. When they called and said that they would show up on a particular day at a particular time, they were here on that day probably 30 minutes early. They worked until the sun went down. We found perhaps three roofing nails in the yard after the job was done. They were professional and they didn’t crush any flowers. They cleaned up everything. They were wonderful. I have recommended them to many people.

Description of Work
Weathertight Inc did our roof about two years ago in the summer.

09/13/2010

Jason R.

It went very well. The man that came to quote it was on time, professional, and courteous. The work appears to be quality. The workers that came out were on time and quick with the installation. They weren't the most talkative but there work was good. One thing that annoyed me a little was that they left a few cigarette butts in the backyard but I guess that is a small complaint. Other than that, it was a great service.

Description of Work
I had additional gutters added to the house and tied into the existing gutters.

07/27/2010

Robert M.

If I had not been there to oversee the install - I have general building knowledge - it would likely have been a mess. Installers were not taking time to clean up old caulk and silicone residue from old windows. I provided them with scrapers and insisted that it be cleaned up before installation of the new ones. During install, I had to repeatedly show them where daylight could be seen between the window and frame. They appeared to be trying to use as little silicone caulk as possible. There were some difficulties with anchoring the windows - in all fairness, due to a poor original framing job when the house was built - and instead of adding some framing to anchor to, insisted that the screws were actually not needed as the silicone would hold the windows in place with no problem. Maybe so, but I helped to add shims and framing where possible to utilize the screws. The caulking on the outside will need to be dressed up to make it look neat - brick wall, which is difficult, but not much effort was made to make it look dressed up. Although the windows close, they do not really fit squarely, so the seal is "likely" not as good as it could be if they had been installed with more attention to detail. One of the double hung windows takes a bit of force to close the two latches, which will accelerate the wear of the latches, in addition to simply making it difficult to close.

Description of Work
Replaced 5 aluminum windows with federal tax rebate qualified windows.

Category replacement windows

07/27/2010

Robert M.

Very smoothly - happy with both price and installation.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters and gutter screens on sides and rear of house.

Category gutter repair, roofing

05/18/2007

DAN J.

The company had a hundred dollar minimum charge and that was the price I paid. I was really surprised, that I was able to get my roof fixed for such a cheap price. In addition to roofing jobs, they also do things like gutter cleaning and gutter installation. I am going to use them again, to do other home improvements around my house. I was very satisfied with this company.

Description of Work
They patched a very small section of my roof and replaced the flashing.

04/30/2007

JOHN M.

I pretty much had the same results as I had with another company. They worked out super and everything went really good. The people were nice and they cleaned up very well. They were very responsive and very, very good. I really do not have any complaints at this time.

Description of Work
Weathertight installed gutters and siding on my 2500 square foot, single story home.

NANCY T.

I have used this company on different occasions and I have never had a problem with them. I would say that they do a great job and I am very pleased with the customer service that they provide. They make you feel comfortable with your decision in re-doing the roof and they also help you in making the best price choices as well.

Description of Work
Our 2000 square foot roof had a complete replacement. The old roof was ripped off and replaced with asphalt shingles.

09/19/2006

Every since this company installed the windows they have been leaking. I have had to actually call them back six times to replace the window or windows that were leaking or fix it. I have ended up to the point where I will be taking them to court for the terrible job. I was not pleased with this company at all and I would not recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed four new windows for us. The old windows were disposed of and the new ones were put in.

Category replacement windows

CHARLES P.

I must say that Weatheright did a very good job replacing my roof. I have not seen any leaks on the roof since it has been installed. I am very pleased with the way things turned out and I plan to send him a thank you note here real soon. I feel that he is very professional and deserves a round of applause.

Description of Work
Weather right replaced a roof on my two story home.

CYNTHIA A.

They did a nice job on my roof and I was very happy with it. They did a good job protecting my yard and made sure everything was cleaned up. I was referred to them by a friend. I had gotten other estimates and they gave me the best deal and had the best warranty.

Description of Work
They installed a new shingle roof on my 2300 square foot home. They used 20 year warranty shingles.

09/14/2006

They did a fantastic job on my house, and I was very impressed at the quality of work they performed. I was completely satisfied with the overall job. They were very professional and courteous. My home looked great after they were done.

Description of Work
They sided my 4000 square foot home, and they hauled away all of the old materials for me.

Category siding

09/14/2006

I was not a happy camper with this company at all. We had to call them back to our home three or four times to fix the gutters until they were fixed in somewhat of the right way. They told me that my house was sinking, which it is not and that it was my problem. The front gutters were put on poorly and I was very dissatisfied with the work.

Description of Work
This company installed about 110 feet of gutters on our home. They removed the old gutters and hung the new ones as well.