Schneider Lawn & Landscape

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2006

24900 Colonel Glenn Rd

Little Rock, AR 72210

9 Employees. Additional DBA - Schneider Lawn Service. Additional address - Po Box 221, Mabelvale, AR 72103

08/21/2017

John G.

Amazing. Exceeded all expectations. Fixed all my drain problems. Will hire them again and again for other stuff.

Description of Work
French drain. Install sump pump. Resident lawn. Create playground with mulch

Category landscaping, hardscaping

12/23/2014

Edward M.

The crew came on schedule and worked diligently to complete the project. They produced a beautiful pond and did more than what was requested. It looks great and performs as planned.

Description of Work
Built a rock fish pond with waterfall and landscaped the area to replace small pond that previously existed.

12/18/2014

Nelson I.

Description of Work
A full trim and re-mulching of the yard, mowed lawn, removed leaves and other debris. Yard looks great. A few spots were missed on the initial pass, but they came back out and completed the work for no extra charge, in a fairly timely manner. Would definitely use them again.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service

07/28/2014

Ashley A.

We have a large lawn and also live on a hill. We have had trouble in the past with using friends and lawn care services from local word of mouth. I found Schneider online and found that their website was very professional and gave all the information i needed and more! When I called they where able to set up a onsite appointment within a couple of days. The gentleman who came was more then knowledgeable and completely professional. We are now set up with a weekly lawn care. The company comes once a week a tuesday mornings. They are never late and they always do a top notch job. My lawn has never looked better and I don't have to ever worry about it! At first I was nervous about signing a yearly contract but after seeing the quality job they have done I will use them as long as we are in our current home.

Description of Work
They provided a estimate for a full landscape remodel and set me up with weekly lawn care and maintenance.

04/22/2014

Patricia M.

Category lawn service

09/05/2012

Robert C.

Overall, they are the most dependable folks in the business.

Description of Work
Schneider does my lawn each and every week and have been doing it for the past three years. This is the third lawn care company I have used and they are by far the best. They show up every Friday, on time, and do an outstanding job. If you need a great lawm service, this is it.

05/27/2011

Donald P.

Contacted several landscaping contractors for estimates. Prices for redoing my entire lawn (front, side and back) ranged from $6625.00 to $8383.33. Then there was Schneider Lawn and Landscape: $16,877.50. Ten thousand of which was for labor. Their labor cost was more than the total labor, materials and equipment cost estimates from any of the other companies.

Description of Work
Contacted Schneider Lawn & Landscaping to provide an estimate for re-sodding my lawn.

11/23/2009

ZOE H.

I am happy with their services and plan to continue using them.

Description of Work
Schneider Lawn & Landscape takes care of my lawn. They also prune everything and anything else I ask them to do. They come every week.

09/09/2008

ZOE H.

I like them. They come every week like clockwork. I don't ever have to worry about them not doing what they are supposed to do. They do the pruning of the shrubs and hedges twice a year. They keep the place neat-looking.

Description of Work
They take care of my yard up until the lawn quits growing and dies each winter. Then they resume in spring.

09/19/2006

KEVIN H.

I wanted to have a waterfall so I called them to help design and build the waterfall and pond for my yard. They showed me some designs and between Schneider s and I, we came up with the design that I wanted. I am so impressed by the quality of the work that they did. These guys were very professional and really seemed to know what they were doing. The only problem I had was that I wanted it to be done by the end of spring but it ended up taking just about a week longer than I wanted it to.

Description of Work
Schneider Lawn & Landscaping built us a water feature which consisted of being a 15 foot high waterfall that drains into a large 5 foot deep pond that they dug and filled for us.

08/31/2006

We were pretty pleased with their service. Our yard looked great. They helped us put together a design that we really liked and they really listened to what we wanted. They didn t leave any mess and just did a wonderful job. They came when they said they would and did what they said they would.

Description of Work
They planted 8 ground cover shrubs and put in a bed of flowers of pansies. On the left side of our yard there was a mudslide and they rebuilt the rock pathway. They also laid some sod that was 10x10 and put in a screen barrier.

Category hardscaping

08/31/2006

Mow & Go Landscaping LLC

We specialize in all phases of lawn maintenance, routine mowing services, mulch spreading, yard clean ups, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Contact 501-503-2630

Precision Landscaping

2022 Super Service Award

Radiance

Radiance is here to get your home back in shape. We provide a complete spectrum of Exterior Home services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into reality

Lawn maintenance, landscape installation, koi ponds, waterfalls, stone work, patios, annual planting & mulch.

Irrigation & tree removal.