Norwood Stone & Brick Masonry

Founded 1964 • With Angi since May 2014

Payment options include cash, check or debit depending on services rendered. We offer and 10% discount off each pallet with the purchase of installation. Our office is open 8 - 6 Monday - Saturday but hours could be extended if necessary....

TNTlandscape

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Star Concrete Makeovers

All Star is a locally owned and operated decorative concrete company with over 31 years of combined experience. We are an authorized CTi dealer, the #1 name in concrete overlay systems. With over 700 dealers in 21 countries, CTi is the industry leader in concrete restoration and beautification. New or old, your concrete can be "made over" to give your home a whole new look! We have many different stencil patterns to choose from as well as cut stone finishes for a fresh new look. Limitless color combinations ensure we can compliment any surrounding. We also offer free estimates that are consumer friendly and interactive so you, the customer, know the exact scope of work being performed at your home or business. Call for your free estimate (501) 454 8222 CTi's systems are a modified acrylic resin combined with portland cement that will meld and become one with your concrete which allows us to achieve a thin layered topcoat making it perfect for any application. Our trained installers can spray coat or trowel this mix to give you virtually any finish or texture you desire. CTi's systems are used for a number of applications such as: Driveways Patios Walkways Interior Flooring Pool Decks Garage Floors In addition, CTi systems are: Freeze/Thaw Resistant Easier to maintain than concrete Twice the normal strength of concrete Salt Resistant Stain Resistant

The Chimney Guys

We specialize in chimney sweeps, relining, repairs, inspections, chimney leaks, gas fireplaces and dryer vent cleaning services. When it comes to professional, friendly, and honest fireplace and chimney services, we are second to none.

02/12/2016

dorothy W.

They started this project back in November, and the job is not done yet, about 4 months later. All they have left to do now is to acid-wash the brick to complete the process, but they've got all of my money, and my job is not completed. It's been over a month since they were here. The workers are very courteous; I just want the job done.

Description of Work
I hired them to brick 2/3 of my 1,800 square foot home.

Category masonry

05/29/2014

randall N.

First I called him on a Sunday and I was pressing for time to get this project done. I asked how fast he could come out and he came that same day. [30 minutes after I called] He quoted me a price and I gave randall half down that day and he started the following day. Did the whole job in 1 week. MADE MY YEAR!!!

Description of Work
Everything I wanted done he did! Plus some! Once he did my rock stairs everyone has been admiring his creativity.

Category mudjacking

Landscaping. Masonry. Concrete Work. Chimney Repair.

Check, Visa