Norwood Stone & Brick Masonry

Founded 1964 • With Angi since May 2014

Payment options include cash, check or debit depending on services rendered. We offer and 10% discount off each pallet with the purchase of installation. Our office is open 8 - 6 Monday - Saturday but hours could be extended if necessary....

CUT N CARE LLC

Call us today for all your lawn care needs!

A-1 Chimney Pro, Inc.

Professional Chimney Cleaning, Inspections, Repair and Fireplace Installations. Arkansas’ Best Chimney Sweep Serving 15 Counties in Central Arkansas with 20 Years in Business. When it comes to friendly, professional chimney sweep and fireplace services, A-1 Chimney Pro is #1!

Redeemers Group

Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part of the Basement Systems and Supportworks national dealer networks.

02/12/2016

They started this project back in November, and the job is not done yet, about 4 months later. All they have left to do now is to acid-wash the brick to complete the process, but they've got all of my money, and my job is not completed. It's been over a month since they were here. The workers are very courteous; I just want the job done.

Description of Work
I hired them to brick 2/3 of my 1,800 square foot home.

Category masonry

05/29/2014

First I called him on a Sunday and I was pressing for time to get this project done. I asked how fast he could come out and he came that same day. [30 minutes after I called] He quoted me a price and I gave randall half down that day and he started the following day. Did the whole job in 1 week. MADE MY YEAR!!!

Description of Work
Everything I wanted done he did! Plus some! Once he did my rock stairs everyone has been admiring his creativity.

Category mudjacking

Landscaping. Masonry. Concrete Work. Chimney Repair.

Check, Visa