MM Lawn & Landscape

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2009

4.4

P.O. Box 24518

Little Rock, AR 72221

MM Lawn & Landscape was founded by Michael Manion in January of 2000 at the age of 14. He has built his business on solid, Christian principles and continues to earn repeat business due to many satisfied customers. His goals and our company guidelines are to treat EACH client with utmost respect,

08/17/2016

DONNA & FRANK M.

I contacted M&M via Angies List email and notified them of the situation of non contact. M&M emailed me back and had sent the quote to a misspelled email. They resent the quote and we agreed to have them cut the grass. It was a necessity to act quickly as a City Code Dept. was involved. They mowed the uneven foundation of an old home site in the rain and did so before the CIty Code folks to deal with which we appreciated. I have since asked them to cut the grass twice a month to maintain the property until grass cutting season is over.

Description of Work
I contacted MR. Manion about Aug 5, 2016 along with another A rated Angies List Grass Cutting Service. I picked this company because I liked their Bio listed on who they were. I put a message on his phone and was called back within 30 minutes. I asked for a quote on an empty lot and possibly some landscaping with a lawn cutting service, for an old house site of my Mom's in NLR. I gave them my email for the quote of which I have not received. Grass cutting must be horriblly hard in LR this year as both companies are too busy to call back with quotes.

11/17/2015

Linden M.

Category lawn service

Thank you very much for your generous review! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

01/21/2015

Lou S.

Description of Work
Michael is The Man. I've been impressed from the outset. He's very professional, reliable, well mechanized, and "will do what it takes." 5 Stars.

Category lawn service

We sincerely appreciate you and your business Mr. Samuel! It's clients like you that make my job one of the best in the world! Thanks again for the review!

02/20/2012

Beth A.

I get on line and ask they come out and they do. They also got the weeds out of my flowerbed. They are great and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They came and put my leaves to the curb.

Category lawn service

Thank you Member! It is a pleasure doing business with you!

10/24/2011

Sandra H.

I can't remember when I have had a job go so smoothly. The phone was answered quickly by a real person, estimate set up for my earliest convenience, and job done quickly and exactly as I had asked. He even did some "extra" stuff - got rid of some leaves on my porch and hauled my trash cans up from the street. I will certainly call M&M again for this purpose or try them for further landscaping in the future if I decide to make improvements.

Description of Work
Three flower beds were cleaned up and mulched. They were considerably overgrown and there were lots of weeds.

Category lawn service

Thanks so much for your generous review! It was truly a pleasure working for you! Please give us a call if there is anything else we can do for you!

06/02/2011

Margaret B.

After paying for the big job (spring cleaning/raking leaves) he didn't come back to mow. I called several times and he promised to, then he quit taking my calls and never came and did the work agreed on. I know there are bigger more profitable jobs, but if he took the big one, I feel he should have followed through on the small one.

Description of Work
I hired this company for a spring cleanup and regular mowing/weed eating. We agreed on a price......I think it was about $100 - $200 for clean up and first mowing and $40 for regular mowing after that (a small yard).

Category lawn service

I appreciate the business that was given to us, but client always wanted to negotiate prices and wanted "extras" for the prices quoted. We made suggestions for her landscape, but she did not want to spend much money as they were moving soon (which is totally understandable). Her back lawn was not easily accessible by our mowers (steps, makeshift rotten boards used as ramps, etc.) which causes too much liability to our equipment.The front yard was approx 400 sq ft. (20' x 20') and had very little grass due to tree shade and soil conditions. We always try to go the extra mile but sometimes we can't please everyone. Again, thanks for your business.

05/17/2011

Brent G.

They are minor things, but I really enjoy using MM because they 1) they allow you pay by invoice and 2) I can just shoot Mike a text asking when they can get to me and to put me on the calendar. No need spending a lot of time tracking them down and getting a time scheduled, etc. Text them and say "get it done" and one day you come home and your yard is done and you just send a check in the mail. I sometimes choose to do the lawn myself (depending on how lazy I am or how hot it will get during the middle of the summer), but if I need to get the yard done, I would definitely use MM again.

Description of Work
They came out to do their standard lawn service. Very punctual and came when they said they would. Completed the job as asked. Also used them for leaf/yard cleanup in October of 2010 and post-winter yard cleanup/mulch in early February of 2011. The fall cleanup cost $120 and the spring clean/mulch cost $460.00. Both prices I thought were fair and in both instances it was a good experience.

Category lawn service, mulch

Thank you Member for your kind words! We aim to make these sometimes "dreaded" chores a simple and painless process which is why we offer text, phone, e-mail, and requests from our website. This way, whatever your preference, you WILL get a hold of us somehow! Again, thanks for your continued business - it is a pleasure!

01/28/2011

Luke M.

Overall, the job went very well. I send Michael a text message and he quickly responded. We set a date for the estimate. I was provided with a written estimate. We set a time the following week for the work to be done. I was away on business and trusted that the work would be performed as described. I arrived home to find the bushes and hedges nicely trimmed, the mountains of leaves gone, and grass mowed. Very good job.

Description of Work
Major hedge and bush trimming, picked up leaves, and cut grass

Category lawn service

Slight delay in posting a response, but I appreciate your positive review of my company! Thanks for your business and prompt payment! It's clients like you that make my job even more of a pleasure than it already is!

09/25/2009

MARY B.

They do an excellent job, and the yard looks great when they finish. Their price is very reasonable as well.

Description of Work
They mow and edge my lawn and remove any debris from the sidewalk, driveway, and front porch when they leave.

Category lawn service

The member is a pleasure to work for! Thank you for your gracious review! It is greatly appreciated!

Rice Professional Pressure Washing

A Pressure Washing company that specializes in all facets of exterior cleaning such as driveways, sidewalks, brick etc. I am the sole owner that has been pressure washing since 2014. You'll be in great hands using me for all your cleaning needs!

2022 Super Service Award

Squeaky clean pws

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Schmidt Pressure Washing

Starting from the top of your house down to the driveway with the lowest prices and a better looking home

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Full lawn care package - Manicure, edge, trim, clean up, chemical weed treatment/prevention, leaf removal Landscape management services- shrub pruning, bed clean out, mulch/rock installation, shrub/tree installation Landscape Design Services - We can take a digital picture of your landscape and actually show you what your new landscape will look like before any dirt is even moved. We want you satisfied because if you aren't, we aren't either! Christmas Lighting Installation