Merchants Transfer & Warehouse Co

Founded 1884 • With Angi since September 2006

4.1

DBA- RUSSELL YARBROUGH MOVING & STORAGE CO., INC & AMERICAN VAN & STORAGE ...

Ozarks Moving

Ozarks Moving is locally owned and operated out of Branson Missouri and we provide local and long distance moving. We pride ourselves on being a company that is efficient and caring. I have over 9 years of moving experience in the moving industry so I know what I need to do to take great care of your items. We are giving free estimates with on spot timing and excellent service. Furthermore, i really enjoy this opportunity and look forward to helping people down the road. Call or email today for your relocation needs!.

Offers by Ozarks Moving on Angi
PM Moving & Lawn Care

Specializing in moving! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

ALL THE RIGHT MOVES

We have been Family owned and operated since 1994. Thank you Little Rock for voting us #1 moving company in Sorie'e magazines Platinum Service Awards 2008-2013, 2016-2018 Arkansas Business 2013 Mover of the Year. Call us and you'll see we have All The Right Moves! Local & Long Distance Moving.

05/09/2011

They contracted with my moving company. They put together my bed without the wheels and scratched the wood floor. That was my main complaint and it took me quite a while to get the money to fix that. Their service wasn?t good and it was poor. I wouldn?t use their services in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Merchants Transfer & Warehouse probably in September for moving.

10/15/2010

Overall, went well. Did not provide brochures required by law until they were requested, but found them online anyway. A few small dings were caused, but nothing worthy of a claim. The driver said they underestimated the weight of the load by 25%, but the binding estimate did not allow them to charge more. That was a good deal for me, but it impacted the driver's commission. I tipped each worker a...

Description of Work
Interstate move from Arkansas to Missouri; 380 miles, 10,000 pounds.

12/12/2008

The first driver came in labeled and loaded two rooms, he sneered at the load from the get go; bigger than he thought? Older home? He found a wood roach in the detached garage and said we were infested he could not take us and unloaded the truck and left. This was in a Little Rock Arkansas older neighborhood where wood roaches are like lady bugs or grasshoppers; they are all over but not infesting...

Description of Work
I have mixed feelings. The moving was a disaster but the company did come through for us. It is not over though. They do guarantee their estimate and they estimated way too low, so I got a good deal. And when things went bad they did come through but I did have to call and say hey this is a disaster, over and over again.

08/01/2008

They did damage a few minor things and the driver of the van liked to hear himself talk. I feel that added to the moving time both coming and going. The rest of the move went fine.

Description of Work
I hired this company to move about 14,000 pounds of household belongings 700 miles.

09/19/2006

They did a really good job overall, but a couple of things did get damaged. They were as careful as they could be and it was about as pleasant of a move as you could expect or hoped for. We were pretty satisfied with what they did for us. I couldn t give a price because my husband handled that part.

Description of Work
They moved my belongings from our 4 bedroom home with 2 living areas, office, kitchen and some patio furniture from Dallas, Texas to Little Rock, Arkansas which was about 316 miles. The movers packed up the items and put them into the right rooms in my new home, but didn t unpack them.

Category moving companies

MOVING AND STORAGE. AUTHORIZED AGENT FOR UNITED VAN LINES. ALSO PROVIDES GO MINI`S PORTABLE STORAGE UNITS. PICK UP AND DROP OFF STORAGE UNITS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover