Little Rock Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2011

commercial and residential remodeling and repair/maintenance...

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

NATURAL STATE WINDOWS LLC

We Specialize in Residentual Window Renovations. We care about the fine details! Let us be your first and last window renovation company. Veteran owned, So if you are a Veteran, Police, Nurse or work with the public ask about your 10% discount. Please Contact us for your Free in home window consultation and estimate Today!

Key Painting

We provide interior and exterior paint services, cabinet resurfacing/refacing, power washing, staining, wallpaper removal. All services include mask, tape, prep, primer, paint and our full dedication. Se habla español.

10/25/2016

When I contacted Little Rock Construction, I got a voicemail and no one ever contacted be back.

Description of Work
I called Little Rock Construction to get an estimate for a home renovation project.

Category remodeling

07/19/2016

It went better than I could have imagined. Chris was professional as were the gentlemen he sent to complete the porch. It was done in a timely manner and they did an excellent job. I would not only recommend them but I will use them again.

Description of Work
Completion of screened-in porch.

Category remodeling

04/15/2014

Chris of Little Rock Construction is very good. Little Rock Construction was timely, professional and did a good job with the painting and repairs of the house.

Description of Work
We use Little Rock Construction for painting and repairs.

Category remodeling,house painters,interior painters

commercial and residential remodeling and repair/maintenance

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal