Jean Heating & Air

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2006

OWNER OPERATED....

Keener Plumbing LLC

We have the experience and dedication to make sure every job is done right the first time around! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Aire Serv of Little Rock

Two Brothers excels where the big companies fail. We know our customers by name, plus we don't have a ton of overhead so we won't charge you an arm and a leg like the big guys. We're here for all your home needs. Emergency services also available. No Job too large or small we do it all! Call us at (501) 301-4653 today!

WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.

We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis, Laser alignment, and Eddy Current testing. Williams Mechanical Services also has a pipe fitting department where we provide threaded, welded, and groove lock piping

Offers by WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. on Angi

10/05/2012

Stephanie S.

If you need a plumber, absolutely do not call David Jean. It was the worst trade service experience of my life. I do not know how he manages to stay in business by completely missing scheduled appointments made days in advance, not communicating about missing them, iignoring the customer all day as they try to contact him just to find out what is going on, then, after finally rescheduling, he misses the appointment AGAIN without communicating AGAIN. Meanwhile, my house is leaking money, and all he says in response is, and quot;you should have knownand quot; and and quot;sorry bout that.and quot; People and businesses that take advantage of people in difficult situations like this should be ashamed of themselves.

Description of Work
After finding out that I was consuming 10 times my normal water amount, it was determined that I likely had a leak or busted pipe. I called David Jean to have him come out and quote the work to fix it.

Category plumbing

07/12/2012

William R.

I've been using him for the last ten years. He has done a number of jobs for me. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. He communicates well.

Description of Work
He just installed a new air conditioning unit in my rental home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/24/2012

Lee F.

He is efficient, on time and knows how to diagnose and fix any problems. I will continue to use David Jean.

Description of Work
I hired David Jean Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning to service all four of our air conditioning units.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

09/19/2006

When ever we work with this company they do an excellent job. There are never any problems and they made sure to do the job with extreme expertise. From the smallest jobs to the bigger ones, they always get it right. I am a very satisfied customer and I would recommend this company to others so they can enjoy their great service.

Description of Work
The inside of the toilet needed to be replaced. I am not sure of the exact part but it was not working properly. We also needed the faucet to be fixed so that it would stop leaking.

Category plumbing

07/28/2006

David Jean did a good quality job of installing the new air conditioning unit. It works great. The maintenance for this first year was included with the purchase. We will continue to use their services in the future. The technicians are knowledgeable and informative. Our unit works great.

Description of Work
David Jean Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning installed a new air conditioning unit last summer. They also do the maintenance on the air conditioning unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Jean Heating & Air

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2006

110 Pebble Beach Dr

Little Rock, AR 72212

LIGHT COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING INSTALLATION & REPAIR.

Check, Visa, MasterCard