Home Depot

12610 Chenal Pkwy

Little Rock, AR 72211

06/08/2016

Michael S.

Organize their store better and make it easier to find what you are looking for, it's too big, you might get high quality parts.They got people all over the place and they are pretty helpful when you grab them but they are not always available.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot for Hardware & Home Improvement Stores.

Category home improvement stores

12/18/2014

Charlotte W.

Description of Work
Bought and installed new interior and exterior doors. Took 9 months to get all the doors built correctly after numerous errors in builds and reorders. |Communication to Little Rock facilitator almost never happened on first call. |Worst home renovation experience in 25 years. Both home depot and its door manufacturers cannot work together to get orders correct.

Category ceramic tile, doors

05/27/2014

Patti P.

We decided to get an estimate from Home Depot because we had a credit card with them. We're still unsure if we'll have them do the service.

Description of Work
Home Depot gave us an estimate for hardwood flooring installation.

Category hardwood floor

03/30/2014

Steven F.

Category ceramic tile

03/04/2014

Katherine G.

I think they are great. They deliver, install, and take away the old one. I am real pleased with them. I usually buy online, and then have it delivered and installed. They have a large variety, and it is usually the first site I go to when I want to purchase something bigger.

Description of Work
We used Home Depot. I have bought a couple of home appliances from home depot. I last bought an oven from them.

Category appliance sales

05/24/2013

Virginia A.

Home Depot is overpriced. The service person was really nice. The quality of the work was great. The water heater itself is good quality.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed a new hot water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/03/2013

Mike C.

Everything went well from the order process to the actual delivery.

Description of Work
Delivery only. The delivery crew was careful and did a good job.

Category appliance sales

10/18/2012

S. Francis C.

I've been there a few times. They are very convenient and I can get everything done through them.

Description of Work
I bought some tile there. And they have done some plumbing for me as well.

Category ceramic tile, plumbing

08/07/2011

Christie B.

The order processing was done in the store by several Home Depot associates. The order process in the store seemed fragmented and was reliant on and quot;luck of the drawand quot; of available store associates. In my experience, I did not have many associates who seemed to know the full process, and the young associates in particular were never able to complete any aspect of the process without calling on someone else for help. Unfortunately, they usually spent a great deal of time doing the wrong thing before getting help. This order required 3 trips to the store and several hours of my time, and was not fully resolved until I was assisted by the and quot;expeditorand quot; for the department. She was wonderful, and I would make sure that I started with her and worked with her exclusively if I ever needed flooring from Home Depot again. Ultimately, the installation was done extremely well and the results were excellent. I just wish Home Depot would make sure that all employees were effectively trained in their departments, and at the very least did not try to do things they were not certain of.

Description of Work
I had flooring replaced in one room which had already had the existing carpet removed. My comments include measurement, estimate, ordering, installation and return of unneeded supplies. Measurement, estimate and installation were done by two different contracted outside companies. The measurement and installation professionals were competent and knowledgable. Overall these contracted services were excellent. My only complaint is that the estimate included a service which was not needed, and one piece of material listed was the wrong thing which necessitated one extra trip to return it to the store. I was credited for the unnecessary service, so no harm, no foul. My overall experience in the store was fair at best due to store associates in the flooring department who were not able to resolve questions and who did not seem knowledgable about the process and were not able to communicate effectively.

Category flooring contractor

10/04/2009

Story M.

I was interested in having Home Depot install some laminate. On the first visit, I waited an hour for them to find someone to help me put together an estimate. Should have known then that the story/department was going to be difficult to work with. I made an appointment to have someone come out and measure my house. He couldn't make it due to a family emergency. No problem there, except that no one could come measure until the next week. When I called to find out how much this would set me back in actually getting the product installed, the "expediter" was rude and unhelpful. Basically, the whole experience with their flooring department was time consuming and unsatisfying. It always seemed like they were annoyed that I was trying to purchase their product.

Description of Work
estimate on flooring

Category hardwood floor, home improvement stores

11/26/2008

Sharon P.

They did very sloppy work on installing the hardwood floor. We had to be looking over their shoulders the whole time they were there. The price and the people in the store were good but the installers were terrible. We bought the sink from them but they lost our order so we had to start the process all over. This hasn't been the first difficulty we have had with them.

Description of Work
We had them come out to install some hardwood flooring. We also went to them to buy a kitchen sink for our home.

Category hardwood floor, home improvement stores

05/18/2007

PAUL B.

The salesperson was knowledgeable of water heaters. My water heater became faulty on the weekend. Considering I was purchasing on an urgent basis, I felt the price was fair. I chose an above average quality water heater. The buying process was a quick decision and the salesperson was there to meet my needs immediately.

Description of Work
I purchased a 50 gallon gas water heater from Home Depot. My home is 2600 square feet so this size would meet my needs. It was a good experience as they offered a variety of choices including sizes, level of quality and brands.

Category water heater repair, appliance sales

09/19/2006

They did a really good job. I was kind of expecting a bigger shed, but I didn t know my measurements very well. They were very prompt, polite, and they really showed us that they cared about the way they wanted it to look.

Description of Work
They built a 14x24 foot shed in my backyard for me. The wood was not included in the price of the labor.

Category garage builders

09/19/2006

The two guys that did the work were very polite and friendly. While they were here, they were careful not to disturb the other people that were working in the house at the same time. When ever I call they are very prompt at calling back and answering my questions. I had a very good experience.

Description of Work
They did a 27 foot Formica laminate countertops in my kitchen.

Category countertops

09/14/2006

I was not happy with the service provided by Home Depot. It took over three months to get the blinds installed. The manager at Home Depot kept messing up the order. It was getting a bit frustrating and inconvenient. The blinds are now installed and they do look nice.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed blinds on two windows in our home.

Category window treatments

09/14/2006

I used them because it was very convenient to just go to their store, pick out the doors and they come right out to put them in. It was very easy working with them. The only thing I didn't like was that they left things a bit dirty but it wasn't to much of a big deal. The doors work good and I have not had any problems.

Description of Work
They replaced 2 aluminum garage doors.

Category garage doors

09/14/2006

It took almost a year to receive a door from them that wasn t damaged. I had to deal with them stating the whole year that our undamaged door was en-route from the supplier. Finally, they received our undamaged door and installed it.

Description of Work
They installed a three section steel door entrance in my home.

Category doors, home improvement stores

PAM AND JERRY T.

We picked out our carpet over the website and we had them deliver the carpet and install it for us. They did a really awesome job and they really seemed to care about my floors, so that made me care about their company. My floors looked great when they were all done.

Description of Work
They installed new carpeting in 4 rooms which included the 3 bedrooms and the living room.

Category carpet installation

BARBRA M.

Everything was going smooth with the process until the two week wait for the blinds suddenly turned into six weeks, which really wasn t a good thing. Finally they arrived and were properly installed carefully and they really looked nice when they were finished.

Description of Work
They installed 13 sets of blinds that were all different sizes.

Category window treatments, home improvement stores

08/31/2006

They came out and did the job quickly and correctly. The price was competitive with other companies and I have never had any problems in dealing with Home Depot. They offered to also install the locks, but I did it myself and everything fit together perfectly. The job went so smoothly and was unremarkable.

Description of Work
They replaced my front and rear house entry doors, the locks were not included. The price was $200 per door.

Category doors

07/28/2006

It was an excellent job. I just love the sales department. They were so helpful, friendly and went out of their way to please me. The countertop looks great, and I would highly recommend them. The guys showed up on time and cleaned up really well.

Description of Work
They came to my house and installed a laminated Formica kitchen counter top.

Category countertops, home improvement stores

07/28/2006

We weren't too happy with this job since it they didn't seal the floor properly, and they were supposed to put a sink in which they didn't do right. Also we felt they demonstrated poor behavior and took too long to complete the work (four days).

Description of Work
Home Depot installed some ceramic tiling for the flooring and countertops of our kitchen.

Category ceramic tile

JULIE D.

Since they didn't have any carpet to remove, they seemed very happy to move all of my heavy furniture form room to room in my home. They were very cautious and very respectful. They did a great job installing the carpet, and I loved it when it was all in.

Description of Work
They installed 3 rooms of carpet in my home with padding and scotch guard. The carpet wasn't top grade, but it was of high quality.

Category carpet installation

Bald Eagle of Cabot

We offer quality and affordable portable building installation services.

Mister Sparky Central Arkansas

Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarantee - if your work isn't right, we'll make it right for free. Homeowner Helper Financing - low rates, high approvals, low monthly payments.

Award 2022
    Offers by Mister Sparky Central Arkansas on Angi
    Direct Service Overhead Garage Door Company

We specialize in many fields pertaining to garage doors. We have the resources and experience to provide: ​​ Garage Door Service, New Garage Door Installations, New Garage Door Openers, Custom Garage Doors & Multi-Point Safety Inspections. Our company has over 12 years experience in the industry and each technician goes through multiple training courses prior to certification. Our Promise To You: At Direct Service Overhead, our technicians are professionally trained, not only technically, but also extensively in customer service. Our business thrives on customer satisfaction, so we have a traditional mindset, We do exactly what we say we'll do. What We Offer: Our parts are engineered for extended cycle life so our customers get to enjoy problem-free garage doors at a fraction of the cost of what larger garage door companies are charging. We understand that a broken garage door is the last thing you want to be worried about, and usually garage doors break at the most inconvenient times. Our professionally trained technicians service 24 hours a day at no additional cost and our commercial grade products are guaranteed to make a noticeable impact on your garage door without putting a damper on your wallet. We consider it an honor to be your preferred choice for garage door repair and opener repair in Little Rock, Chenal, Maumelle, Benton, Cammack Village, Cabot, Conway and surrounding areas. Don't overpay, choose the company you can trust.

Bathtubs & shower liners, cabinet refacing, carpet, carpet cleaning, countertops, custom home organization, doors, electrical, garage floor coating, heating & cooling systems, interior shutters, kitchen cabinets, laminate floors, painting, tile floors, vinyl floors, water heaters, water softeners, filters, window treatments, wood floors.