H & L Painting LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2010

3.7

Professional Painting ,Interior & exterior...

Ahmed Construction LLC.

With over 25+ years of general construction experience, we are here to build the home of your dreams or remodel your living space into a place you will be most proud.

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

Key Painting

We provide interior and exterior paint services, cabinet resurfacing/refacing, power washing, staining, wallpaper removal. All services include mask, tape, prep, primer, paint and our full dedication. Se habla español.

08/22/2012

We decided not to go with the company. Their estimate was nearly twice the cost of the other two companies we talked to. They were very professional and arrived to do the estimate on time. They just priced themselves out of a job.

Description of Work
Paint the entire interior of the house.

05/31/2012

I called and asked him to give me an estimate on painting the exterior of my house. He said he would call me back with a date to come look at my house. I didn't hear from him for 4 days so I called him again. He said he would come on the following Saturday. He came, looked at my house and said he would call and give me an estimate by Monday. That was a month ago and I have yet to hear from him.

Description of Work
He did't perform work. He never called me back to give me an estimate.

Category house painters,interior painters

05/04/2011

It did not go very well, because the contractor never did get back in touch with me. He came to my home and measured for his cost calculations and said he would get back with me either by email or fax, but he never did. I have not called him either. A contractor has to be more responsive than that. How can anyone give an honest assessment of their work, if they (contractor) don't communicate with ...

Description of Work
I needed 5 ceilings and 3 closet ceilings painted. We also needed 1 room and 2 walls of another room painted. We also needed a 2 1/2 ' x 30' hallway ceiling and walls painted. The contractor came by and took the measurements and said he would fax or email me back a quote. I have not heard from him yet. I have not called him either. He was very nice and had a good rating on Angies List, but I don;t know how the job would have came out. If a contractor does not bother to get back with you in a timely manner, there is probably something that's keeping them from doing so. Maybe your job is not as much of a money-maker for them. Maybe the job is too much and they don't think they can handle it. Whatever the problem might be, I think a contractor owe a potential customer the utmost attention and timely responsiveness in order to maintain a good reputation. We could not rate their craftsmanship, because we never got pass getting a quote.

Category interior painters

I'm very Sorry For the miss understanding.I fax a Proposal and didn't receive a response,and I assumed the bid was to high for what you wanted to pay .

04/25/2011

See above.

Description of Work
Got Hector's name from Angie's list. Called him, came out when he was scheduled. looked at the work needing to be done, promised to call with an estimate within a 'day or two'. It has been almost two weeks. Tried to call him twice, no answer and no voice mail activated. Cannot recommend a company that doesn't follow through with its promises.

Category interior painters

Sorry for the miss understanding.I never received a call back.I just assumed the bid was to high and ,you didn't call me back.thank you

04/10/2010

Hector is running an excellent and professional business! One of the few contractors that actually do what they say they are doing to do...accurately and on time. His employees were professional when they were working in our house and were patient with my children. The paint job was done perfectly and they cleaned up after they were completed. We have having additional interior and exterior painti...

Description of Work
interior painting of nursery

Category house painters,interior painters