Grosu Enterprise Co.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2012

14848 Colonel Glenn Road

Little Rock, AR 72210

No job to big or small, we do it all, we put as little as 2 up to 10,15 or more people on a job depending of the job necessities or requirements, fast,reliable,warranty,free estimates,duly licensed under the provisions of Act 1208 of 2011...

07/11/2018

Daphne F.

We were very pleased with the quality and that he was always there when he said he would be.

Description of Work
New brick and stucco mailbox

02/26/2018

Hui C.

Very quick response, as they work already working in the neighborhood completely redoing the stucco exterior of another house. They did good work, the price wasn't cheap, but you get what you pay for and I think they are one of the few competent stucco professionals in town, so I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cracked exterior stucco patched, one panel redone.

02/12/2017

Hui C.

Adelin happened to be in my neighborhood on another job (redoing someone else's stucco exterior) and was able to take care of my job over 1 day within 48 hours of the bid. In this part of the country I think there are plenty of suboptimal stucco/EIFS jobs and few competent ones. Adelin is one of the few who definitely knows what he is doing. I would not hesitate to call him again for stucco work in the future.

Description of Work
Had areas on the exterior stucco that needed maintenance/ patching and area of house near ground that needed re-application of stucco.

11/01/2016

James S.

Adelin Grosu is a true craftsman and perfectionist. I had installed Pella windows in my brick house and really needed someway to trim the windows that was efficient, looked good and reasonably priced. Mr. Grosu and his employee did a superb job of detailing the stucco and making all of the openings balanced. I am extremely pleased with his work and would highly recommend him to anyone needing this kind of work. They were always on time, hard working professionals who delivered what they promised on time. I couldn't be happier with the finished product.

Description of Work
Trimmed out all windows and some outside doors in brick house.

01/07/2015

Jeannette S.

I cannot even start to tell you how thrilled we are with the owner and all of his workers. They are truly professionals and you can really tell they take pride in their work. I stood out there mercerized by how fast and in sync they work together. All I can say is do not miss the opportunity to have them turn your house into a piece of art. They even matched our curbside mailbox at our request and we plan on having them back to wrap our hot tub.

Description of Work
This company is amazing! First we were facing problems with the dryvit on the side of our house from when the home was first built in the early nineties. The builder ran the dryvit into the ground and of course this caused a "highway" for termites to come into the wood. Well after contacting the Grosu Enterprise they immediately showed up on time and after a quick walk around the house saw what we were up against. Not only did they explain how it would be in code after they finished but it would exceed our expectations on the looks too. Wow! They were not kidding. They turn our home into a showplace with the trim and color matching perfectly.

Category stucco

Thank you for allowing us to serve you and thank you for your kind review, see you on your next project.

01/04/2015

Julia C.

Adelin was very nice to work with, showed up when promised and completed the job in a highly satisfactory manner and on time. He knows what he is doing.

Description of Work
Finished rough block surface of freestanding inside fireplace, along with chimney to ceiling. Then finished with an almost-smooth finish colored to match my wall color.

Category stucco

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are happy that you've allowed us to serve you. Thank you for your kind review.

09/24/2014

Gary D.

The sealing/waterproofing of our roof area took about 3 days to complete. The job went perfectly. Adelin walked me through the whole process each day and then a complete walk through upon completion. Upon further inspection, I see that the work is completely thorough and we could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
We live in a condo with a flat roof, that is also our living area. Our group of condos seem to be poorly built by Developer Matt Bell in 2009 & 2010, and all units have suffered from water intrusion (leaks) from all sides of the construction. After meeting with several waterproofing contractors, I found Adelin Grosu. In the world of fly by night contractors, Adelin is the exception to the rule. He gets top marks from us on every level. Adelin walked the situation, mapped out a plan of action, discussed in detail the plan and the materials he planned to use. He also strongly suggested we get a water intrusion inspector to make sure we are in good shape once the leaks are resolved.

Category stucco

We are honestly trying our best in helping all of our customers, thank you for your kind review.

02/05/2012

Robert L.

Every time I have used Grosu Enterprise I have been delighted with the results. The jobs performed have been done on time, with excellence and according to what I needed. I would highly recommend Grosu Enterprise to anyone. I plan to keep on using them myself in the future.

Description of Work
I had damage in my drivit due to woodpeckers and water. I have had this happen every year. A couple of times I have had companies repair the damage and charge me with what i considered an excessive price. That was before I met Adelin Grosu and his company. Once he gave me an estimate, he did exactly what I needed and no more. the price was fair. He was also extremely helpful in advising me how to clean my drivit and also ways to keep the woodpeckers away. I really appreciated his attentiveness to detail. It was a wonderful experience.

Category stucco, house painters

thank you and we appreciate the opportunity to do work for you,we are looking forth to also acomplish future projects..best regards!

All Star Concrete Makeovers

All Star is a locally owned and operated decorative concrete company with over 31 years of combined experience. We are an authorized CTi dealer, the #1 name in concrete overlay systems. With over 700 dealers in 21 countries, CTi is the industry leader in concrete restoration and beautification. New or old, your concrete can be "made over" to give your home a whole new look! We have many different stencil patterns to choose from as well as cut stone finishes for a fresh new look. Limitless color combinations ensure we can compliment any surrounding. We also offer free estimates that are consumer friendly and interactive so you, the customer, know the exact scope of work being performed at your home or business. Call for your free estimate (501) 454 8222 CTi's systems are a modified acrylic resin combined with portland cement that will meld and become one with your concrete which allows us to achieve a thin layered topcoat making it perfect for any application. Our trained installers can spray coat or trowel this mix to give you virtually any finish or texture you desire. CTi's systems are used for a number of applications such as: Driveways Patios Walkways Interior Flooring Pool Decks Garage Floors In addition, CTi systems are: Freeze/Thaw Resistant Easier to maintain than concrete Twice the normal strength of concrete Salt Resistant Stain Resistant

Painting & Drywall "ORTIZ "

New or repaint, spraying, interior or exterior fix drywall or trimm... Affordable prices!! $$

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

Stucco,EIFS,Dryvit,Concrete-Driveways/Pouring/Repair,Caulking

Plumbing,Electric

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Grosu Enterprise Co.

How is Grosu Enterprise Co. overall rated?

Grosu Enterprise Co. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Grosu Enterprise Co. open?

Grosu Enterprise Co. is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

What payment options does Grosu Enterprise Co. provide

Grosu Enterprise Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Grosu Enterprise Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, Grosu Enterprise Co. offers free project estimates.

Does Grosu Enterprise Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Grosu Enterprise Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Grosu Enterprise Co. offer a senior discount?

No, Grosu Enterprise Co. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Grosu Enterprise Co. offer emergency services?

Yes, Grosu Enterprise Co. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Grosu Enterprise Co.?

Yes, Grosu Enterprise Co. offers warranties.

What services does Grosu Enterprise Co. offer?

Grosu Enterprise Co. offers the following services: Stucco,EIFS,Dryvit,Concrete-Driveways/Pouring/Repair,Caulking

Are there any services Grosu Enterprise Co. does not offer?

Plumbing,Electric