GRAND DESIGNS

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2006

4.4

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR IRRIGATION, ELECTRICAL AND STRUCTURAL CONSTRUCTION. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. AND STOREFRONT LOCATION....

CKJ Pressure Washing Service

CKJ Pressure Washing Service provides cleaning service for residential, commercial. We specialize in exterior house and building cleaning. We also accept CashApp!

CUT N CARE LLC

Call us today for all your lawn care needs!

Bryant Family Landscape Escapes

For the quickest response please call Garry at (501) 516-1439 and mention Angie's List! Garry Bryant started landscaping in his early 20s, after serving in the U.S. Air Force. He started his business under the name of Garry's Lawn Care, and over the years, he has expanded his services, specializing in all landscape needs, and yard maintenance. Now, as Bryant Family Landscape Escapes, Garry's son, Matt, has joined the business. They work hard to cover most of the central Arkansas area and have earned nearly 40 "A" reviews on Angie's List. They look forward to creating your escape! Ask about our Fall Clean-Ups! CALL Garry at 501-516-1439 TODAY! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bryant-Family-Landscape-Escapes-288774018612145/

03/02/2012

This was a disaster. He cracked and broke the cement in the driveway and did a shoddy job of repairing it. He severed the telephone line and had to repair it. Large portions of the sod he installed in both the front and back did not survive and will have to be replaced. He was totally unwilling to work with me or compromise in any manner. When I complained about the dead sod, he told me that it wa...

Description of Work
Removed the old sod from my yard, replaced it with new.

08/11/2011

Gave us estimate beforehand, gave us options, and was quite prompt. A very positive experience!

Description of Work
Laid a stone walkway, re-sodded front and back lawn, repaired and moved two sprinklers, extended sump pump from house to curb, came back in a couple of weeks to check up on everything, and advised us on lawn care.

11/12/2008

Had a hiccup in the beginning as 17 inches of rain caused soil to wash into neighbor's yard. Grand Designs fixed the problem and the neighbor still speaks to us. Plants are growing well and design is pleasing.

Description of Work
Landscape design and installation. Great plants.

09/20/2006

This is a great company to do business with. They did an excellent job on my ragged looking yard and made it look real nice. They do all types of yard work and they re very professional and courteous. They gave me a great price and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
My yard was grown over with weeds. The landscaper cleaned up our yard and spruced it up. They cut all the weeds down, mowed the grass, raked and planted shrubs.

Category landscaping,lawn service

08/31/2006

These guys were very good, and the yard looked real nice after they finished. They messed up my sprinkler system a little, so they came right back out the next day and fixed it. I didn t have to say anything to them. They were really nice about it and took responsibility. They care about their customers and they re a very professional company.

Description of Work
The landscapers moved around a lot of trees and shrubs in my one-eighth acre yard, and re-planted them where I wanted. They took out some flowerbeds and added mulch to the shrubs too.

Category landscaping

DESIGN, LANDSCAPE INSTALLATION, STONEWORK, PATIOS, WATER FEATURES, NATURALIZED AREAS, HARDSCAPE, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, LAWN IRRIGATION SYSTEMS (SUBCONTRACTED), STOREFRONT NURSERY LOCATION.

LAWN MAINTENANCE.