Geek Squad - Best Buy

Computer Sales
Delivery Service
TV Sales
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

In business since 2000. Factory authorized service on most brands. All our technicians are drug tested, factory trained, and back ground checked.

Premium Remote Access Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee. We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

07/17/2012

It's convenient to use them. I liked that they were able to identify what was wrong. They took care of it in a timely manner, two or three days. I didn't like having to drive 20 minutes to get there. I couldn't find anybody else. I knew that Geek Squad has a good reputation. They were very punctual with the service.

Description of Work
I used Best Buy's Geek Squad for computer repairs. They reformatted the hard drive to save the data and reloaded all of the programs. I have also made purchases there.

Category computer repair,computer sales

05/12/2012

I like them and they had the best sale. I would go here again.

Description of Work
I bought a television set.

Category appliance sales

05/09/2012

They usually have what I need. I like their prices. They have good sales. They deliver and set up appliances. I plan on using their services in the future. I give them B's across the board.

Description of Work
I purchased some DVDs and a blue tooth.

Category vacuum cleaners,appliance sales

09/07/2011

The Best Buy Rep was extremely helpful in purchasing decision. Rep was very knowledgeable of these appliances. Rep found how many in stock, and knew the soonest delivery time, so that we could make a purchase and receive fridge within a week. Rep knew of store discounts using their card to get additional price off the purchase. On the day of delivery, temperatures broke the record high that day, t...

Description of Work
Purchased a new refrigerator (ours was going out) from Best Buy. Best Buy delivered the new refrigerator and took away the old one at no cost.

Category delivery service,appliance sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available