Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2010

11800 CHENAL PKWY

Little Rock, AR 72211

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

07/17/2012

Carole C.

It's convenient to use them. I liked that they were able to identify what was wrong. They took care of it in a timely manner, two or three days. I didn't like having to drive 20 minutes to get there. I couldn't find anybody else. I knew that Geek Squad has a good reputation. They were very punctual with the service.

Description of Work
I used Best Buy's Geek Squad for computer repairs. They reformatted the hard drive to save the data and reloaded all of the programs. I have also made purchases there.

Category computer repair, computer sales

05/12/2012

Tricia V.

I like them and they had the best sale. I would go here again.

Description of Work
I bought a television set.

Category appliance sales

05/09/2012

Johnny G.

They usually have what I need. I like their prices. They have good sales. They deliver and set up appliances. I plan on using their services in the future. I give them B's across the board.

Description of Work
I purchased some DVDs and a blue tooth.

Category vacuum cleaners, appliance sales

09/07/2011

B W.

The Best Buy Rep was extremely helpful in purchasing decision. Rep was very knowledgeable of these appliances. Rep found how many in stock, and knew the soonest delivery time, so that we could make a purchase and receive fridge within a week. Rep knew of store discounts using their card to get additional price off the purchase. On the day of delivery, temperatures broke the record high that day, the delivery truck broke down. But we were contacted three times by delivery people. Another Best Buy delivery truck rescued the truck that our purchase was on and delivered the day we were told. No manager told them to do that, the driver decided to do this. Amazing service from purchase, delivery and then another item returned, all without any hassle. Great staff at this store.

Description of Work
Purchased a new refrigerator (ours was going out) from Best Buy. Best Buy delivered the new refrigerator and took away the old one at no cost.

Category delivery service, appliance sales

My Computer Works

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Computer Sales
    Delivery Service
    Vacuum Cleaners
    TV Sales
    TV Repair
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 days

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.