Garcia & Son Roofing & Gutters LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2006

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

roofing (208)gutter repair (44)chimney repair (6)roof cleaning (1)

07/24/2020

Chuck L.

too pricey will go with rain barrel

Description of Work
gutter work

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/08/2020

james W.

have not heard from them, no action from them at all

Description of Work
guters installed

Category gutter repair, chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

We are so sorry! Our office was closed the week of the 4th. Please let us know if you would like to reconsider.

03/09/2020

Ron T.

Great!!! The crew was very professional and thorough. They did great work, did it quickly and cleaned up all in one day.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and new gutter guards.

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

Thank you so much Mr [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review. We do our best to make our customers happy.

03/09/2020

David S.

Super Promot Efficient Service Crew was very Respectful Travis and Fidencio were Excellent

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

Review for Garcia & Son Roofing & Gutters LLC - 17114 DEVIN READ LN, Little Rock, AR - 38434756

09/30/2019

Tracy M.

Company never came out and gave us an estimate

Description of Work
Needed a new roof

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

07/15/2019

Emma E.

Garcia and Son Roofing was the best roofing company I have ever hired. The roofing crew arrived on time (6:30 A.M.) and were finished by noon, including clean-up! Wow! I was very impressed with this company and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new roof replacement. Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

Thank you for the review!! We Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you.

07/09/2019

Deborah G.

This crew did such a good job the work is beautiful,I have never had anyone provide such good service definitely will use again

Description of Work
Roof with two layers removed

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

We thank you so much for the review Mrs [Member Name Removed]!!! We strive to do our best for all out customers!!

06/03/2019

Terry L.

They visited my home to view the project but never provided me an estimate even though I reminded them twice.

Description of Work
Gutters installed

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

10/11/2018

Debra S.

They did a wonderfull job. After completing our roof they clean up everything.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

08/30/2018

RENEE C.

Overall, it went well. We had the roof replaced on an investment property in Little Rock, AR. April, the rep was able to get me on the schedule earlier than anticipated. The crew showed up within the window of time promised and got to work immediately. They started about 7:30 am and were done about 11:30 am and they properly swept the space for errant nails, cleaned up any debris and blew off the roof. The only hiccup in the whole process was when the onsite foreman presented me with the invoice it didn't reflect the Angie's list coupon. No worries, I informed the foreman that I'd already remitted the coupon with the signed quote and would write the check net of the coupon. I followed up via email with April the next business day. She promptly emailed me to let me know she did receive it the coupon and all was well.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 08/25/2018

08/13/2018

Victor C.

I asked them to add a guard to the gutters and completed the work within a couple of hours. They completed the work on time. I asked them for advice on what I think was a raccoon getting into the attic and recommended a specialist.

Description of Work
Guard installed to gutters

Work Completed On 08/13/2018

08/05/2018

PAT H.

They gave me a bid . I sent them several e-mail messages telling them I wanted them to do the job. They would not answer my e-mails.

Description of Work
shingle roof replaced

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

04/09/2018

Candice R.

It went very well. Thank you Garcia & Son for the beautiful roof!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

Thank you Mrs Rososki, We appreciate your review. We Try to do our best for our customers.

04/02/2018

David C.

They came out right away for an estimate. The work was done on time. That's why they get a couple good marks. About 2 years after the installation we began to have problems with sagging gutters. When I initially called to ask that someone come out and take a look, I was told it was out of warranty. I said I didn't care about that, but somebody should come out and take a look even if i had to pay a service call after this amount of time. I was told by the woman in the office that the guy who does their bidding would call me. That never happened. I thought I would just go ahead and have somebody else fix it since there were multiple problems. Even the slope of gutters was off in places so they would not drain correctly. This was on back of house so not immediately obvious unless you happened to be outside and see water draining off of the end of the gutters rather than through the downspout. in another area, water was dripping behind the gutters. i thought maybe my gutters were clogged, but I checked and they weren't. They were inadequately attached to the house and were pulling away from the soffits. My wife was insistent on calling Garcia and Son back. She arranged a time and date with the guy who was supposed to call me back in the first place. He never showed, nor did he call. I wanted to move on with another contractor. My wife called them one last time and said 'if you care about your customers you will call me, come out and take a look at what is going on.' They never called. That was last year. I have replaced the gutters on the back of the house at my expense (Garcia and Son did gutters on back, side and front of house.) After paying for the same work twice in 2.5 years. I would recommend you avoid these people. I was going to let it go but got an email prompt, after all this time, from Angies List asking if I used this company and for a review.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters on front of house, added new gutters to back of house.

Work Completed On 04/02/2015

03/27/2018

Jeff T.

Had a week delay because of the rain but came in the morning got to work and were done very quick. Cleaned up like they were never there

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 02/22/2018

03/11/2018

Jonah R.

Install was fine; issue arose after it rained. There was a small section they installed a “water stop” versus an actual gutter. That portion of the job has actually created an issue which was never a problem before. The water stop actually funnels rain water directly onto my backdoor and into my house via the doggy door at the bottom of said door. I contacted them 9 days after the install to alert them to the issue. I had finally had someone show up to my house on February 26th to “assess” the problem. I was told they would touch bases with the office manager to get it taken care of. I was then contacted and told it would be the end of March before I could get on their schedule. So two months to hopefully fix the problems their install created, 100% unprofessional and unacceptable.

Description of Work
Gutters were installed on the back porch area of my home

Work Completed On 01/18/2018

02/05/2018

Ralph P.

It went very well. He happened to have the parts with him so he fixed it on the first visit.

Description of Work
I had a hole and a few shingles that needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

01/04/2018

James W.

Excellent workmanship. The guys they sent out were professional hard working men that done a great job start to finish. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Complete shingle tear off and replacement.

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

Review for Garcia & Son Roofing & Gutters LLC - 17114 DEVIN READ LN, Little Rock, AR - 36726950

12/22/2017

Monty R.

On time. Professional. Outstanding workmanship. Best price. One day job. When complete, area was clean and you could not even tell they did any work other than nice looking new roof.

Description of Work
Replaced Entire Roof

Work Completed On 12/12/2017

11/06/2017

Kristyne K.

Roof looks amazing and the cleaned up very well before leaving. Whole crew did excellent job!

Description of Work
Replaced a 18yro roof and reinstalled install vents

Work Completed On 11/04/2017

10/09/2017

Mercury P.

After a minor snafu with scheduling, which one of the owners dealt with to my complete satisfaction after one phone call, all went as planned. The work was done quickly, exactly as estimated, and I am very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Needed a downspout moved and some roof flashing repaired.

Work Completed On 09/27/2017

08/09/2017

douglas w B.

they never got back to me with quote-i called 2 times to try to get quote but got no results

Description of Work
follow up-needed gutter quote took some time for rep to come out for quote