G & S Insulating

With Angi since February 2010

38 Epernay circle

Little Rock, AR 72223

By better insulating your home you will save energy and reduce your portion of greenhouse gas emission that heating and cooling you home create. 80% of the carbon dioxide emissions are created from energy consumption. Home and building emissions comprise approximately 30% of those green house

07/01/2015

Donna D.

Description of Work
Called twice to have someone come to provide a quote. Never got a return call.

10/05/2014

Melanie L.

I would not use this company even if the cost was less than another provider. The failure on their part to simply return a phone call is all I need to know! Very unprofessional and apparently unreliable.

Description of Work
I made initial contact in September, via fax, by sending my house plans and requesting and initial quote for insulation. I did not receive any response. I also faxed the same plans to two of G&S competitors and received phones call and quotes from both other companies the next day. Each of these two companies suggested that I call them back when the 'frame in' was complete for a final quote. After receiving this information, I decided to wait until 'frame in' was complete to contact G&S again. Frame in is now complete, so II contacted G&S Mon. 9/29, was told I would receive a phone call that day-no call. I called again on Thus.10/2 and left a voicemail.Again- no call.

09/30/2014

Max P.

Description of Work
Entire house insulation, great to work with!!

12/31/2013

Porter W.

Provided estimate on adding insulation to attic in order bring up to code. Very Professional.

Description of Work
I used GANDS INSULATING

12/10/2013

Jaclyn S.

Everyone I spoke to on the phone and interacted with were very friendly and professional. Workers were prompt and helped me shovel away snow/ice from my back deck so they could get to the attic. When the work was done I was shown the attic for my approval. They cleaned up afterwards so it looked better than it did when they got here. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Received estimate for cellulose insulation put into the attic and asked questions about other possible methods of insulating a 101 year old house. He told me insulating the crawl space would be something to look into and offered me a discount if I got the attic and the crawl space insulated all at once. I opted out of the crawl space insulation due to needing to do other repairs in that area first. Two men came to install the insulation in the attic. They blew in cellulose and added batting to go over the attic door.

01/21/2013

Karen P.

I scheduled an appt. for an estimate. He was supposed to call me when he was headed to the location and did not. He arrived at the location and called me to tell me he was there. I told him I would be there in 10 minutes. I arrived 10 minutes later and he had left. I waited about 10 minutes, thinking he had gone to get coffee or something or would call me back. After waiting 10 minutes, I called him, and he said that I had told him 20 minutes ago that I would be there in 10 minutes (which I was). He retorted that he couldn't wait any longer (he waited less than 10 minutes), that he had other business to do. He didn't apologize for missing me or ask to reschedule the estimate. I would never do business with someone who was so unprofessional.

Description of Work
I did not hire this company because of the unprofessional manner he handled an appt. for an estimate.

10/22/2012

Lucas K.

I requested a written estimate, they went ahead and put me on the schedule. They came on the day as discussed. There was a problem with the pump on the truck, so they had to get another truck to get the spray foam working. Aside from the equipment malfunction, everything went as planned. They completed the job the same day, and cleaned up everything.

Description of Work
We had G&S install spray foam insulation in the attic area above a living space. They did a good job. I will use them again.

07/06/2012

Zahidi N.

Matt is a very professional and capable supervisor. Some of the workers spoke very little English. Tran spoke enough so that we could understand what had to be done in a couple of very tricky areas. Between Matt and Tran they figured out how to vent a valley in the cathedral area and I think it will do the job. They did a good job of caulking and using the expanding foam spray. The blown insulation got into the duct work, because they knocked off the vent coverings I had on them and did not cover some areas with plastic. Matt made them spend extra time cleaning it all up. Once the HVAC is connected I will find out! The cellulose is like a fine grey snow blizzard and will get dust EVERYWHERE, so be prepared to do a lot of vacuuming and lots of filter changing. Since the addition connects to the utility room, it was pretty amazing how many nooks and crannies were full of insulation. So put up bed sheets or something over doors if remodeling. The truck is VERY tall and they could not get it very close to the house because it would have torn up an oak tree, so there was insulation on the drive and lawn, but since it is paper, I used the leaf blower to clean it up. There is almost no smell to the process, and it is much nicer than fiberglass everywhere.

Description of Work
Cellulose blown in walls and cathedral ceiling in new 800 sf master suite addition to home, and small amount of fiberglass batting to some old attic space.

03/17/2012

Paul C.

they came. blew cellulose (cell pack R-30)in the attic in a professional manner, and left. Good crew. I recommend them.

Description of Work
blown cellulose in attic. approx 1700 sq ft.

07/27/2011

ELIZABETH B.

I would recommend these guys a million times over.

Description of Work
They insulated the south wall of our upstairs attic, which had been previously unlivable in the summer time. Their salesperson came and thoroughly assessed the job and gave us a rough estimate of cost. When they sent us a written estimate it was actually half the price. They were professional, VERY accomodating of our schedule (we were in a big hurry to get the project done)> They technical guys were great. professional, personable. Went above and beyond to get the job done and took great effort not to create a mess and to clean up after themselves. Best investment we've made in our home and well worth it.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Closed Cell Foam Spray Installation, Fiber Glass Insulation, Cellulose Insulation Installation, Acrylic Roof And Storage Tank Coatings, Thermal Barrier Paint Install, Attic And Soffit Vent Installation, Vapor Barrier Installation, Soundproofing, Firestopping Insulation, Radiant Barrier Installation, Interior And Exterior Waterproofing, Installations & Replacements, Custom Work, Consultations, Design Services, Estimates