Fresh N' Clean Cleaning Services

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2006

We are a family oriented business where your cleaning needs are our #1 Priority! Fresh N’ Clean offers full service carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, power washing, window washing, dryer vents cleaning and air duct systems cleaning with specialty in odor control and pet stain removal! We offer our services to both commercial and residential customers. We use truck-mounted hot water extraction systems which is the #1 proven technique for deep cleaning in any situation. We promise to provide excellent customer service, honest and fair pricing and top quality workmanship! Fresh N’ Clean will make sure you get the best results possible. We strive very hard to go the extra mile for our customers, so if you are not happy within seven days of the initial cleaning, we guarantee to come back and re-clean any or all areas at no charge....

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

Max Force Delivery Service

Call us today for all your cleaning and moving needs!

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

12/03/2015

Description of Work
Cleaned three rooms and re-stretched carpet in one room.

10/06/2015

Description of Work
Mr. Lemons cleaned two area rugs. We have four cats and despite regular vacuuming and no spills, they looked dingy. They don't now--he did a wonderful job!

08/31/2015

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning. I would give him an A+. I have used him for 20 years and he is the only one that I would ever use. He does a really good job and he is wonderful. We have a variety of stains and he has gotten out every one of them. He is punctual, top of things, trustworthy and professional.

06/16/2015

The carpet in the room Fred cleaned was very dirty after a renovation followed years without a clean. He did a fantastic job and the carpet literally looked brand new when he finished. He was available on short notice and was very professional over the phone. His cleaning fee was very reasonable as well. I would recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Fred cleaned the carpet in a spare bedroom.

12/15/2010

Arkansas Mighty Clean is dependable, does a good job and has good service. The prices are very fair.

Description of Work
Arkansas Mighty Clean cleaned our carpets.

02/17/2010

Everything turned out excellent. He is punctual and can remove some tough stains. His pricing is very reasonable.

Description of Work
He has cleaned some carpets for me.

08/31/2006

This company is owned and operated by a local man who has been doing this for decades. He is a very nice gentleman who is outgoing and personable. As far as the quality of the cleaning is concerned, he did an excellent job. It took him quite a while to finish because he did most of theses rooms twice. The carpeting was almost completely dry when he was finished.

Description of Work
All of our carpeted rooms were steam cleaned by Mighty Clean. They cleaned carpets in a total of five rooms.

08/31/2006

He was personable and did a good job. I've never had my carpet cleaned where the same spots didn't come back a short time later. The man worked really hard trying to get the spots out. He scrubbed and he was here all day trying to get our carpet clean. He was on time and he did his best but I think I'll try someone else the next time.

Description of Work
They cleaned twenty three hundred square feet of carpet at my one story home which consisted of a total of five rooms. The rooms cleaned were three bedrooms, living room and the dining room. He moved all the furniture except the beds, spot treated the carpet and put the furniture back.

Category carpet cleaners

ACCORDING TO THE REPORT, THE MEMBER LIKED THE PRICE, QUALITY, PUNCTUALITY, PROFESSIONALISM AND APPARENTLY THE EFFORT TO CLEAN THE CARPET, SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE OVERALL WAS AVERAGE AND SHE WOULD USE SOMEONE ELSE NEXT TIME.

07/28/2006

I really like having Mighty Clean shampoo my carpets because they are very good. They make sure they get every spot of the carpet. I also like that by the end of the day I am able to walk on my carpets because they are dry.

Description of Work
I had Mighty Clean clean the carpets in my living room, hallway and bedroom.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet & Furniture Cleaning, Leather Care, Cleaning, Repairing, Cuts Holes , Recoloring Leather Furniture, Clean Tile & Grout, Clean & Polish Natural Stone, Marble, Travertine

Carpet Repair, Stretching, Dying