FELTON FENCE

FAMILY-OWNED AND FAMILY-RUN BUSINESS

05/22/2017

Tom R.

Excellent and professional

Description of Work
Build 6 foot fence

09/18/2015

Zoe L.

They worked hard and fast - much faster than the previous guy! Tey had that fence completely up in just a few days! I really appreciate his good work honesty after the bad experience with the other guy. Don't waste your time on time on any other fence contractors. Felton Fence is the best.

Description of Work
Mike finished a covered deck and entire privacy fence that another contractor skipped out on. i was very thankful to find someone with an A rating to finish the jobs!

08/03/2015

Kathryn S.

I received a quote over the phone and Mike made it clear he wasn't going to be the cheapest, but he would have a quality product. Since I have three dogs I wanted it to be safe and I wanted a fence that would last. I'm so glad I hired Mike because he did a great job. I saw the 18" or 2 foot holes they were digging for each post! Yes, it cost a bit more than I anticipated mainly because of the labor costs. (My backyard is walking down about 2 stories of iffy garden steps and a yard that is untamed full of rocks!) But, even in the middle of July, he and his guys got the job done, on time, without complaint. Mike is a great guy. He was on-time and incredibly friendly and professional. I really liked how he had his family helping out on this job (mainly one son that is his and one "son" he claims as his own!). Even with 110 degree temperatures, they got the job done without issue and even joked about it. The black chain link was definitely a good way to go and I've had one neighbor comment he liked the look of this fence. These guys even had to move a few gutter drains to accommodate the fence and did it without issue. Really like this company, and I especially recommend it if you want a local company with good people.

Description of Work
Mike and his boys installed a black, vinyl chain link fence around my backyard.

11/05/2012

Judy E.

The Felton Fence representative came out. The guy was very polite and knowledgeable, he explained how they would do the job and gave me a quote.

Description of Work
I got a quote for fencing my back yard from Felton Fence sometime in September.

06/13/2012

Amber G.

Gorgeous fencing-in of our backyard. Like he says, he won't build you the cheapest fence, but he will build you the best fence. He worked us into his schedule on very short notice. The fence is of a superior quality, and there is a legitimate and obvious difference between ours and our neighbors. My only real complaint was the last day they were there, his workers left their lunch trash in our back yard. We were left with a great fence in timely manner and have already gotten quite a few compliments on it.

Description of Work
Fenced and coated our backyard.

Commercial Repair Services

Commercial repair services is a company that provides for residential and commercial remodels, repairs, and maintenance services. We also do handyman jobs as well as turnkey remodels or restorations. Decks are one of our specialties as well as Room Addition and Carport/Garage conversions. Get in touch with us today for a free estimate on your project!

2022 Super Service Award

Price Home Repair and Remodel

We specialize in Home Repair, Remodels, Decks, Shops. We are a family owned business. I, Austin Price ( owner/operator) have been doing home repairs and remodels for over 10 years. We are friendly, efficient, and honest.

2022 Super Service Award

Frazier Construction

We have 45+ years of experience. Specializing in DECKS AND PORCHES, DOORS, AND WINDOWS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard