Entech Home Improvement Services

Arkansas: Contractors
07/31/2021

PO Box 242708

Little Rock, AR 72223

Please call for more details.

Professional results and a job done right the first time!...

interior painting (2)woodworking (2)decks & porches (2)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)window replacement (1)drywall (1)general contractors (1)pest control (2)

07/13/2021

Mark & his crew did an amazing job building a 23’ x 10’ screened-in porch attached to the back of our home. They were very detail oriented & took extras steps to ensure the porch was structurally sound & secure. Workmanship is outstanding and finished product is exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend Entech Home Improvement Services & will definitely use them again. ~~~ Hal & Diana Plemons

Description of Work
Screened in porch

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

Review for Entech Home Improvement Services - PO Box 242708, Little Rock, AR - 39401772

02/24/2020

Perfect. Will definitely be reaching out again the next time I need work done.

Description of Work
siding replacement, chimney casing rebuild

Category remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

09/24/2019

We have an older house and everything that could go wrong did but Mark handled everything like a champ. He also kept costs down. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category drywall,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

09/18/2019

It was very good. Timely, fast and very professional.

Description of Work
They repaired some wooden posts on my porch.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

09/17/2019

He did a good job. He was always on time. His work was good and he didn't charge extras. He was clean and cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
He painted a room.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/17/2019

09/16/2019

He was wonderful! He's been helping us out for years. He was always on time and if he was running late, he would ALWAYS call. He was always very friendly and personable. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Pest treatment

Category pest control

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

09/13/2019

I have hired this man twice, and he went above and beyond to do a great job both times. The first job, I asked him to make me a niche item that he'd never made before, and he still exceeded my expectations. He also saved me a lot of money and personal labor over time, as the original design and materials that I had in mind would've cost a couple of hundred more in materials, an hour or two extra l...

Description of Work
General Carpentry

Category contractors,remodeling

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

04/21/2018

Fantastic! They were very professional and customer service oriented. Now, I have the nicest looking good deck in the neighborhood and I had received compliment from my neighbors about how beautiful my deck is. The Builder name is Mark Cobb.

Description of Work
They build a deck for me.

Category decks

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

03/27/2013

Excellent service. Very knowledgeable. Prompt. Very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Full house insect/pest (mice) control, on a monthly basis. Also termite control and inspection annually. Uses chemicals that are effective but non-harmful to pets.

Category pest control

Cost $37.45

Work Completed On 03/26/2013

Home repairs and remodels inside and out. To include: exterior repairs, kitchen and bath remodels, bonus rooms, detached buildings, flooring, design updating and much more.

Masonry, welding